PDA

View Full Version : HHH the next Ahh-nuld

Blue Demon
05-13-2004, 03:58 PM
http://www.tpww.net/headlines/1084461443.html

HHH might be considered the next Arnold.. :lol:

Azriel
05-13-2004, 04:03 PM
Oh dear, now he's holding down the Terminator? :lol: Probably his way of repaying Arnold for that beating he recieved on Smackdown a while back.

aaronkyle86
05-13-2004, 04:23 PM
And after that... HHH running for governor. He'd make the other candidates job to him I bet.

Oxstar
05-13-2004, 04:27 PM
I will look forward to seeing triple h's films! any thing with a wrestler in it is interesting.

The CyNick
05-13-2004, 04:28 PM
I wonder wht type of budget Conan will get? If its a big budget deal, this would be huge for HHH. Its still a big deal either way if he can land the role, but if this is going to be some B-level film, then its not going to make a film star.

I thought Rock was the next Ahhnold? Doesn't anyone want to be the next Steven Segal or something?

Kane Knight
05-13-2004, 05:01 PM
They both have speech problems. :y:

Neither is known for quality work. Excellent.

Sephiroth
05-13-2004, 05:12 PM
^ :lol: We have got to be carefull though, look at Arnold he is a Governor now.

Think about the damage HHH could do as an Governor...the thought alone.

Nowhere Man
05-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Considering the way Hunter regards all of us adoring fans, I can't wait to hear what he says about the critics who blast his movie.

Hell, anything that keeps him out of the ring for a while.

Kane Knight
05-13-2004, 05:46 PM
^ :lol: We have got to be carefull though, look at Arnold he is a Governor now.

Think about the damage HHH could do as an Governor...the thought alone.
Ahhhhhnuld: Admired Hitler.
Triple H: Iron cross and eagle are his symbols right now (Can't remember the name of the eagle).

Kazara
05-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Anyone else sick of the 'Holding Down' jokes? He gave you what you want, And he's putting on Damn good matches. Shut up already.

Wildcat789
05-14-2004, 12:17 AM
Anything that takes Heil Heil Heil off the card is good enough for me. I couldn't get more sick of the guy if I tried...

Kazara
05-14-2004, 12:18 AM
God, I'm sick of many on this board. What's so bad about HHH besides his Promos? The same could be said about Beniot, but I still love the guy.

Rock Bottom
05-14-2004, 12:22 AM
I like Triple H, I really do. But when I watch him I have to force myself to forget how long he whored the belt. But he has been doing good lately. However, that's not really any reason to give a pat on the back. No one is going to question that Triple H is good in alot of ways.

But to be frank, everyone is still recovering from him abusing our television sets with 15 minute segments, with 20 guys in the ring with him, nodding their heads, crossing their arms, while he talks about how he is the champ and goes "uhhhh" after every word. For ninety years straight.

PureHatred
05-14-2004, 01:05 AM
When Triple H puts out movies as good as the original Terminator, the original Predator, the original Conan, Total Recall, Running Man, or as successful as either T2 or Twins...call me. People sleep on Ah-nuld. He may not be a great actor, but his flicks helped put sci-fi fantasy/sci-fi back on the map.

tucsonspeed6
05-14-2004, 02:24 PM
Um.....so does that mean that Conan will have a big pot belly?

Kane Knight
05-14-2004, 02:33 PM
God, I'm sick of many on this board. What's so bad about HHH besides his Promos? The same could be said about Beniot, but I still love the guy.
Benoit's promos are more interesting, even.

But let's say you're right, and Benoit's boring on the mic like Hunter.

This is sports entertainment. Benoit wouild still be providing one of the two. Triple H provides me with neither. Not every wrestler has to be as athletic as Ultimo, Benoit, etc., but they should be expected to fulfill some part of this equation of Sports Entertainment. Triple H hasn't really been entertaining for like 4-5 years now.