PDA

View Full Version : No Holds Barred

My Final Heaven
05-13-2004, 04:33 PM
Just a quick little throwaway question - Does anybody know who performed the theme to "No Holds Barred"? It's on WWE Anthology but it doesn't say who sang it.... Thanks in advance

Xero
05-13-2004, 04:48 PM
I dunno, but while we're on themes, does anyone know who did Billy Gunn's Ass Man and I've got it all, and The End (Old Armageddon theme)... Thanks anyone who knows!

Disturbed316
05-14-2004, 10:34 AM
Alot of the themes used in the WWE are done by their own guys. I think it says somewhere in the Anthology packing about it.

ItsTimeForAChange
05-14-2004, 12:44 PM
Billy Gunns Ass Man music is ****ed up

Doesn't it say something to the effect of "I love to grab em, I love to kiss em, I love to smell em"? Maybe even "I love to lick em" too?

Billy Gunn goes from being the "Bad ass" to someone obsessed with licking asses. :lol:

Longshot
05-14-2004, 02:24 PM
there's nothing wrong with licking a chicks ass...unless you'd rather like a dudes. :eek:

Stickman
05-15-2004, 02:04 PM
there's nothing wrong with licking a chicks ass...unless you'd rather like a dudes. :eek:

Ah yes, good ol' ass licking. Whatever gender preference you have, make sure you only do it in the shower or bath. Unless you enjoy the taste of sweaty pooey ass. :naughty: