PDA

View Full Version : The guy you would most like to see in the WWE

LK
05-13-2004, 04:53 PM
I realise that this is a thread tha has probably been posted a thousand times before but i'm bored so:

Which guy in the indie company's would you most like to see in the WWE?

After watching the wrestling channel and watching MLW, ROH and TNA I would have to say Christopher Daniels or AJ Styles. There was a brilliant six man tag match in MLW involving Daniels, The Maximo brothers, Dick Togo and two other guys whose names I can't remeber. In ROH there was a triple threat match involving AJ Styles, Paul London and Low Ki and it defined the term 5 star match.

Post your thoughts on this

Nowhere Man
05-13-2004, 05:34 PM
Jerry Lynn. He's a great high-flyer with excellent ring-savvy and regularly outshined Rob Van Dam during their classic ECW feud. There's no way WWE could miss with that guy..... :shifty:

What's that? Really?!?! Well, how's about Raven or that O'Haire guy?

Hardkore Kidd J
05-13-2004, 05:38 PM
I would like to see hmm...... it's hard because I would have said someone like AJ Styles, Amazing Red, someone like that but once I cut down to it they would be stuck on ****ing Sunday Night Heat or Velocity or something. I Know he's been in WWF before but who I would really like to see is Road Dogg come back and then they can reform the NAO again. I mean Smackdown does need better tag teams. Come to think of it Raw needs it any worse. Either that or some team like What was that Team in TNA I forget........... Oh Yeah, America's Most Wanted I've always wanted to see how good they were.

ItsTimeForAChange
05-13-2004, 06:19 PM
I think a Truth/Cena feud could be good

Funky Fly
05-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Ron Killings has improved dramatically, but they'll never use him properly.

I'll say Christopher Daniels or Jerry Lynn.

LK
05-13-2004, 06:29 PM
I always thought that Killings was good what was the reason for his departure

Bad Company
05-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett, or Road Dogg

Hardkore Kidd J
05-13-2004, 07:54 PM
I always thought that Killings was good what was the reason for his departure

I think it was up to him. I don't think he did anything wrong to get himself fired. I think that he just thought he was old and it was time to hang up his boots. From what I hear He still does backstage work.

The Show Off
05-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Personally I'd like to see them hire Dustin Rhodes, not Goldust, Dustin Rhodes... The should bring him back in a gimmick similar to his fathers old gimmick, except Dustin's should be him as a heel. He's a superb mic worker, and he's a good traditional wrestler and could put on good matches. I always though that they never gave him a good shot at being himself in wrestling.

The Mackem
05-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Please tell me this isn't another instance of people mixing up Ron Killings and Ron Simmons(sp)?

Killings is the guy that used to be known as K-Kwik. BTW I thought he was released because he wanted to pursue a rap career. Wonder what happened?

Scorpion
05-13-2004, 08:14 PM
Sabu

Hardkore Kidd J
05-13-2004, 08:15 PM
Please tell me this isn't another instance of people mixing up Ron Killings and Ron Simmons(sp)?

Killings is the guy that used to be known as K-Kwik. BTW I thought he was released because he wanted to pursue a rap career. Wonder what happened?

Oh shit my bad about the mistake
:$

The Mackem
05-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Don't worry, you're not the first and won't be the last :D ;)

MVP
05-13-2004, 09:33 PM
AJ Styles, cause I think he's the only one that wouldn't be buried...too badly.

The Ravishing One
05-13-2004, 09:38 PM
AJ Styles.

Goldbird
05-13-2004, 09:41 PM
AJ Styles would definitely be my top choice.

Chris Daniels is a close second.

Hardkore Kidd J
05-13-2004, 11:12 PM
AJ Styles, cause I think he's the only one that wouldn't be buried...too badly.

You're right he may not be buried too badly. But, I think I'd prefer him wrestling ***** star matches in NWA then I would wrestling some jobber on Velocity. Face it, I think NWA is better for him. He'll be more noticed for his true talent there. :y:

Innovator
05-13-2004, 11:39 PM
*points to the sky

The CyNick
05-14-2004, 12:36 AM
I'd be interested to see AJ,a nd how he'd fare in the CW division in the WWE.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-14-2004, 12:42 AM
Ron Killings has improved dramatically, but they'll never use him properly.

:y:

Anyway for my choices... in order

1. Christopher Daniels
2. Jerry Lynn
3. AJ Styles

Daniels and Styles are the best two workers (IMO) who don't have contracts with WWE. Lynn was just so horribly mis-used (:(), I don't think fans will remember he was there (:'(), so bring him back with Heyman and hope they've forgotten.

Kazara
05-14-2004, 12:45 AM
-Teddy Hart
-Jack Evans
-Izzy
-Christopher Daniels
-Hydro
-Super Dragon
-AJ Styles
-Abyss
-CM Punk
-Chris Hero
-Low-Ki
-American Dragon
-KENTA
-Keiji Mutoh
-Heat
-Magnum Tokyo (And his Finisher, VIAAAAAAGRA DRIVER!!)
-Kenta Kobashi
-Mitsurahu Misawa

big_bluto
05-14-2004, 07:45 AM
Kevin Nash, purely because WWE's injury list is too short at the moment, and it could do with a boost. :lol:

Goldbird
05-14-2004, 08:11 AM
Scott Hall to go with him?

Sephiroth
05-14-2004, 08:51 AM
AJ Styles, Sting and Scott Hall

The Lone Drinker
05-14-2004, 09:22 AM
The WWE ruled when I was a kid back in the late 80's and all through out the 90's and it has only been cool during the last couple of years when older wrestlers have come back. [Flair, Hogan, HBK, Piper, the old-school Undertaker.] So I say, bring in a few more of those guys like The Ultimate Warrior, Sting, Lex Luger and the Macho Man Randy Savage.

[I have been wanting to see a feud between the Crow Sting and the dead-man Undertaker for ages now. Who would not love a feud between those two?]

I am not saying make the WWE into an old timers fed. I just think in order for a fed to be a success, it needs to have a mix of old-school and new-school wrestlers. I am really just saying bring in just a few wrestling vets who can put over the younger guys and get the shows ratings.

LK
05-14-2004, 09:51 AM
I would also love to see Sting in the WWE in some form and if it takes having to watch Lex Luger I could probably handle that (only just though). I would love to see the final Flair Sting match where both guys are really ready because Flair says in the monday night wars DVD that he wasn't mentally or physically ready to face Sting and also maybe a feud with Orton which I think would be ace.

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 11:58 AM
BTW I thought he was released because he wanted to pursue a rap career. Wonder what happened?
Come on that was never going to work 'Gettin' Rowdy' was so last Wednesday :shifty:

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 12:07 PM
-Christopher Daniels
-AJ Styles
-Low-Ki

These are the only 3 out of that full list that might have a chance of making it past Velocity or heAt. As none of the others (Although decent workers) Wrestler or would be capable of wrestling the WWE 'Style'

As far as people coming into the WWE I'd like to see Rock back full time. Or possibly Aaron Stevens being brough up from OVW but possibly not for a while in his case

My Final Heaven
05-14-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm going to say something that sounds weird, but I would love to see Indy woman wrestler Phoenix in the WWE. From what I hear, she doesn't engage in backstage politics crap, she's a damn fine worker, & she's also smoking hot :naughty:. Believe it or not, she's GREAT on the mic, very WCW-era Jericho-ish. She also happens to use the perfectplex as her finisher, which I've always been a mark for :D.

http://www.glorywrestling.com/gg/Phoenix/1.jpghttp://www.phoenixthefirebird.com/phoenix_2003b.jpghttp://www.phoenixthefirebird.com/phoenixMVILLE13.jpg

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 12:18 PM
She is quite fit, But My Gosh Dosent she know it?

(rep for ref)

My Final Heaven
05-14-2004, 12:24 PM
I have no idea, but I'll just go for the recurring theme on the boards & say FAMILY GUY???

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Also like to see D'lo Brown and Gangrel back just watching a match between the two of them @ Breakdown : In Your House

aaronkyle86
05-14-2004, 12:56 PM
I'd love to see Sting in WWE, but that probably will never happen.
There's a local indy wrestler named JC Bailey that I'd like to see in WWE someday. He's mostly known for his brutal hardcore matches, but he can put on one heck of a performance in a regular match too. Last I heard, he was getting away from the hardcore stuff now. Anybody here ever heard of him? He's only been wrestling for a few years now and he's already accomplished things that took many other wrestlers their whole careers to accomplish.

Nowhere Man
05-14-2004, 01:05 PM
*points to the sky

Yeah, I'd like to see Superman in the WWE too. Problem is, I don't think he's real.

big_bluto
05-14-2004, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see Superman in the WWE too. Problem is, I don't think he's real.
I always thought that Spiderman would be cool in the ring, but he'd barely be able to swing from anything, except maybe Kane's head?
Plus he's not real either, so I'll shut up now.
Maybe.

Marc the Smark
05-14-2004, 01:13 PM
JEFF HARDY

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 01:15 PM
I have no idea, but I'll just go for the recurring theme on the boards & say FAMILY GUY???
Family Guy Blows, this is a decent ref i promise ;)

tucsonspeed6
05-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Low-Ki

John la Rock
05-14-2004, 02:26 PM
AJ Styles so he can feud with RVD :drool:

tucsonspeed6
05-14-2004, 02:31 PM

(rep for ref)

You used the word "fit" instead of "hot" so it's gotta be something from the UK. I have no clue other than that, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's from Snatch.

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 02:35 PM
You used the word "fit" instead of "hot" so it's gotta be something from the UK. I have no clue other than that, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's from Snatch.
Nope is English though I'd have thought The Mackem would have had this by now

HankScorpio
05-14-2004, 02:40 PM

(rep for ref)

hahaha the streets

mitch_h
05-14-2004, 03:15 PM
I think that Christopher Daniels is the most deserving although he along with any other indy cruiserweight would be misused in the WWE. So just for the sake of listing someone different I would like to see Samoa Joe or Doug Williams in the WWE.

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 03:20 PM
hahaha the streets
THE STREETS ROXORSZ!!!!1!!1!1!!1ONE!!11

Batsu
05-14-2004, 07:27 PM
Sean O'Haire.

Just because he had all the propensity to be a top heel...and was booted. He and John Cena could have the "Battle Of The Lame Replacement For A Death Valley Driver" series.

But seriously... it SUCKED they let him go after building him up (slightly). From day one, they never really gave that guy a chance. Maybe he rubbed them the wrong way by doing a Sean-ton Bomb on Smackdown.

I've seen just about everyone in WWE... maybe Jerry Lynn could come back. But they'd also need to reinstate piledrivers.

Rob
05-14-2004, 07:46 PM
If they would actually use them correctly:

- D'Lo Brown
- Teddy Hart
- Doug Williams

Ferocious
05-14-2004, 07:48 PM

- D'Lo Brown
:love: This man needs to come back

Rob
05-14-2004, 07:54 PM
He could have been groomed for the world title back in 1999.

LK
05-15-2004, 08:36 AM

(rep for ref)

thats a song by the streets isn't it

thuganomicalcrippler
05-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Stone Cold Steve Austin.

My Final Heaven
05-16-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by Rob

- D'Lo Brown

Yes, I would definately be happy to see old D'lo back. I think that Jericho & him could put on some KILLER matches, their styles seem like they would mesh well.