PDA

View Full Version : We need Pintint ASAP!

Ruien
06-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Someone go bring him back. I believe he is going to go crazy. His pony friends have turned human!

[CENTER]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c3hBtBibN_M?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>CENTER]

loopydate
06-15-2013, 11:24 PM
I really want to hang out in the lobby opening night for the inevitable awkward convergence of moms bringing their 8-year-old girls, Bronies, and furries. I feel like the producers didn't think this through.

Or, possibly, they're sociopaths.

SlickyTrickyDamon
06-15-2013, 11:44 PM
I hope he has a new lease on life without ponies. Glad to have been a part of his intervention. He needed help and I hope he got it.

Ruien
06-15-2013, 11:46 PM
I really want to hang out in the lobby opening night for the inevitable awkward convergence of moms bringing their 8-year-old girls, Bronies, and flurries. I feel like the producers didn't think this through.

But will the flurries want to see the movie? They turned the animals into humans! Jabs needs to find Pintint ASAP for some insider information.

Kane Knight
06-15-2013, 11:48 PM
I really want to hang out in the lobby opening night for the inevitable awkward convergence of moms bringing their 8-year-old girls, Bronies, and flurries. I feel like the producers didn't think this through.

Or just evil geniuses. Not every evil genius is a sociopath.

Though it does help.

Fignuts
06-16-2013, 01:17 AM
I hope he has a new lease on life without ponies. Glad to have been a part of his intervention. He needed help and I hope he got it.

What? He never stopped being a furry. He just stopped posting here.

And I don't think he needed help. He just needed to stop shoving it down tpww's throat. He was a perfectly fine poster otherwise.

Kane Knight
06-16-2013, 02:09 AM
It's true. Pintint even had the occasional shining moment. It's a shame he couldn't go three posts without a picture of a gay fox.

Blitz
06-16-2013, 03:40 AM
I get it, because he liked My Little Pony

Blitz
06-16-2013, 03:41 AM
Do I have that right?

Ruien
06-16-2013, 05:26 AM
Yes sir.