PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown SPOILERS - September 20th

slik
09-17-2013, 09:58 PM
* Vickie Guerrero comes down to the ring. She welcomes us to SmackDown. As the General Manager, she needs to make this show the most thrilling, best ever. She's here to introduce to someone. She introduced Daniel Bryan. Bryan says he would much rather be champion for 1 day then be a corporate suck up. Vickie says she is his boss & she is giving him an opportunity to come clean about what he did. Daniel says they both know he did nothing wrong. Vickie questions him and said he needs to come forward & tell the truth. Daniel Bryan said the truth is he kneed Orton in the face & the ref could have counted to 20 because Orton was knocked out. He said he should still be WWE Champion. Vickie says she should have fired Daniel a long time ago & she hopes he never becomes the face of WWE. Daniel said everyone here should be happy that Vickie has no power. Vickie said Daniel deserved to be beat up by The Shield. She shows us photos of all the superstars who helped Bryan on RAW Monday. She said we will have all 10 superstars plus Bryan in an 11 on 3 gauntlet match. One man will face all 3 members of The Shield at once until that person is defeated. She said she's saving Daniel for last & laughs victoriously.

1 - WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Naomi is up next. Cameron is at ringside and Natalya is on commentary. AJ gets the win by submission.

2 - Jack Swagger vs. Santino Marella is up next. Zeb Colter cuts a promo before the match and says Swagger's opponent is an immigrant. Santino wins with a roll up.

3 - Ryback comes out with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel. His opponent is some local guy named Nick from Cincinnati. Paul Heyman speaks and says that we know the big news - He's the best in the world. He would like to give credit to CM Punk for giving him all he could handle at Night of Champions. He says our hero at Night of Champions wasn't CM Punk and the winner of the match was Paul Heyman. He could not have done it without his hero. Ryback says Paul is gracious and doesn't need to be picked on by Punk. Ryback said he hates bullies. Ryback says Nick tried to intimidate little kids and wants him to intimidate Ryback. Ryback squashes the guy & picks up the victory in less than two minutes.

* Randy Orton comes out. He says at Night of Champions, Daniel Bryan & Scott Armstrong conspired to steal the WWE Title from him. He takes all the blame and says the last two years he liked getting deep throat and thought we and the company wanted him to be just like John Cena. He said he locked the viper away because he thought that's what everyone wanted. He said he went back to the viper that he was 3 years ago and he made an example out of The Miz so we'd know who he really and truly is. Orton climbed the turbuckles and posed. Orton said let that stand to a warning to anyone who thinks they will get in his path. He said at Battleground he will face Daniel Bryan one one one and that he will win the vacated WWE Title. He promises to be our, no, not ours, once again promises to be 'his' WWE Champion. The Shield comes out for their Gauntlet Match.

4 - The Shield defeated Darren Young.

5 - The Shield defeated Titus O'Neil.

6 - The Shield defeated Dolph Ziggler.

7 - The Shield defeated Kofi Kingston.

8 - The Shield and RVD went to a no-contest. RVD hit a double Rolling Thunder on Ambrose and Rollins and goes up for the Five Star Frogsplash when Triple H's music hits. HHH storms down to the ring, calling the match off. Triple H argues with Vickie at ringside. Triple H sends everyone to the back and it appears the match is over.

* Backstage segment with Triple H yelling at Vickie backstage. Vickie says she thought the Gauntlet Match was best for business. Triple H tells her to make a six-man match - Daniel Bryan and The Usos vs. The Shield for tonight's main-event. Triple H notices Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel backstage. He says they are talented and asks if they want some competition. They both agree enthusiastically and Triple H sends them to the ring and says he will find them some competition.

9 -Luke Harper and Erick Rowan defeated Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel. Bray Wyatt attacked Ryder after the match and says he will continue to take people out for Abigail.

* Rob Van Dam is backstage. Triple H walks in and apologizes for Vickie putting him in the gauntlet match. Triple H gives RVD a rematch against Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Title at Battleground. Del Rio runs in and attacks RVD.

10 - R-Truth vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next. Del Rio gets the win by submission.

11 - The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan and The Usos is next. The Shield dominate most of the match on both of the Usos. Uso #1 is finally able to tag in Daniel Bryan & Bryan cleans house. The Usos take out Roman Reigns & Rollins jumps on them. Uso #2 then jumps on all four of them and it's down to Bryan & Ambrose. Bryan locks in the Yes Lock but Ambrose gets to the ropes. Bryan hits him with the flying knee scores the pin. Afterwards, Randy Orton comes down and attacks Daniel Bryan. Bryan got the upperhand and knocked Orton of the ring. Smackdown ends with Bryan leading the crowd in a 'YES' chant while Orton protrudes to the back.

Mr. Nerfect
09-17-2013, 10:27 PM
Seems like we're towards this for Battleground:

WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

CM Punk vs. Ryback

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rob Van Dam

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Shield (c) vs. The Usos

Divas Championship
AJ Lee (c) vs. Natalya

Can't say that I'm very thrilled for it. Solid, solid card, but it just lacks...something.

Lock Jaw
09-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Man, if the WWE Pool was currently going, whoever had members of The Shield on their team would have loved this show.

Mr. Nerfect
09-17-2013, 10:41 PM
I love how The Shield have been used recently. They feel like a big deal again.

slik
09-17-2013, 10:43 PM
I like that HHH was so upset that the main-event of Smackdown was NOT a tag team match that he had to storm down to the ring mid-match, bring the show to a halt and scold Vickie Guerrero for her lack of tag-team main-event matchmaking skills.

Mr. Nerfect
09-17-2013, 11:03 PM
I get that Bryan needs a move he can pin people with, but I miss Bryan making dudes tap out.

Corndad
09-17-2013, 11:16 PM
This is exactly what I meant in the Raw thread about giving these guys who haven't had anything to do like Ryder at least a direction. They can draw this out for weeks with the amount of guys involved in this all.

HHH might start "hiring" heels to join the Shield for his team. The Shield is made to look like a big deal but after a while will need a few others to start fighting some of the "other guys" like Ryder and Gabriel. Maybe pay Wyatt family to join crusade as well. Bring Kane back as a Heel. Going against his old friend Daniel. A lot of possibilities and for once not predictable. I love it.

Bad News Gertner
09-18-2013, 12:50 AM
Ryback is the greatest

glanville6
09-18-2013, 01:04 AM
No Goldust

Shisen Kopf
09-18-2013, 09:16 AM
I'm liking THE RYBACK again. There is no room for bullies in the WWE or here at tppw or whatever this site is called. Also, by popular demand..."should I tape this fucking show?"

slik
09-18-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm liking THE RYBACK again. There is no room for bullies in the WWE or here at tppw or whatever this site is called. Also, by popular demand..."should I tape this fucking show?"

You should def. tape the parts where Orton talks about getting deep throat and then poses on the turnbuckles.

Prob. should tape THE RYBACK and THE HOUNDS OF JUST US as well.

Rammsteinmad
09-18-2013, 07:01 PM
Holy shit.... this sounds like an awesome Smackdown! :D

MoFo
09-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Too many mijits.

Like the RVD/ADR stuff. Dunno why everyone seems to hate them.

Lock Jaw
09-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah, Alberto Del Rio is pretty good. He doesn't always have the best of characters, but he has always been pretty good in the ring.

Mr. Nerfect
09-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Del Rio is brilliant in the ring, and he's a natural as a heel. I can understand that some people don't really dig his characters, but he's not bad at playing them. How great would a Del Rio vs. RVD Ladder Match be?

Bad News Gertner
09-18-2013, 09:53 PM
Seems like we're towards this for Battleground:

WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton

CM Punk vs. Ryback

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rob Van Dam

WWE Tag Team Championship
The Shield (c) vs. The Usos

Divas Championship
AJ Lee (c) vs. Natalya

Can't say that I'm very thrilled for it. Solid, solid card, but it just lacks...something.

A decent buyrate

Emperor Smeat
09-18-2013, 10:11 PM
Yeah, Alberto Del Rio is pretty good. He doesn't always have the best of characters, but he has always been pretty good in the ring.

Yeah he's pretty similar to Sheamus where both guys are good to great in the ring but have issues with their characters either because of booking or just something being a bit off.

Triple H suddenly being nice to RVD has the potential of becoming something great down the line. Either RVD gets persuaded to be the new member of the regime or the possibility of another "Orton-like" cash in with Sandow joining the regime.

Ol Dirty Dastard
09-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Need to stop burying Orton http://www.tpwwforums.com/images/icons/icon10.gif