PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers - SMACKDOWN - October 4th

slik
10-02-2013, 01:11 AM
* Big Show kicks off SmackDown and says he's fed up and going to lose it soon. He says everything is Triple H's fault. Triple H comes out and talks about Show's financial troubles. He says tonight's main event will be Randy Orton and The Shield vs. Big Show.

1 - Rob Van Dam defeated Fandango by disqualification when Summer Rae got involved. After the match, RVD hit the Van Terminator with a trash can on Fandango.

2 - Ryback beat R-Truth. After the match, Curtis Axel attacked Truth.

* Backstage, RVD sends the beat up trash can to Alberto Del Rio as a gift.

*Curtis Axel v R-Truth for the Intercontinental Title is added to BATTLEGROUND

3 - Alberto Del Rio defeated Dolph Ziggler by submission.

4 - Los Matadores defeated Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal. After the match, El Torito hit a crossbody on 3MB on the floor

* Paul Heyman cuts a promo and says Ryback will destroy CM Punk at Battleground.

5 - Brie Bella defeated Aksana. The Bella Twins celebrate after the match but Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee interrupt. AJ cuts a promo on Brie and their match at Battleground.

6 - Kofi Kingston defeated Big E Langston with a roll up.

* Bray Wyatt comes out and cuts a promo. He says to follow the buzzards at BATTLEGROUND

7 - Big Show defeated Randy Orton and The Shield by disqualification when Orton hit Show with a steel chair. The Usos and Daniel Bryan ran down to make the save and even the odds. SmackDown ends with Daniel Bryan leading the crowd in a "YES" chant.

DAMN iNATOR
10-02-2013, 08:03 AM
Doesn't sound like the strongest SD! 2 nights before a PPV, but I'll probably tune in to the first bit. Always love a good Van Terminator...

VSG
10-02-2013, 09:02 AM
I thought chef don't judge, DAMMY?

Savio
10-02-2013, 02:46 PM
I guess Big E is going to be Repackaged.

WTF was Tamina doing with AJ?

DAMN iNATOR
10-02-2013, 09:15 PM
I thought chef don't judge, DAMMY?

Not a judgment per se, just my opinion. Only thing I judge is Beefaroni.

Shisen Kopf
10-02-2013, 11:14 PM
What should I do slik?

Mr. Nerfect
10-04-2013, 09:20 AM
I guess Big E is going to be Repackaged.

WTF was Tamina doing with AJ?

AJ has paid Tamina to be her protection. She's apparently the only girl in the locker-room that is as feared and disliked as her (according to AJ).

Savio
10-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Ohh, I remember they had a short feud a year back or something.

Mr. Nerfect
10-04-2013, 11:05 AM
I think I vaguely recall that. I remember when Kaitlyn and Tamina had a few matches here or there.

Mr. Nerfect
10-04-2013, 11:07 AM
El Torito needs a rival. The springboard crossbody on 3MB was awesome. Or he can team with Los Matadores against all three members of 3MB. The backstage segment with Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Renee Young was pretty lol to be honest.

A lot of people would probably disagree with me, but I still wouldn't be opposed to the WWE creating a secondary set of Tag Team Championships for teams to win. Right now, The Shield seem pretty invincible as Tag Team Champions. Their feuds are pretty high-profile and rivalries with The Usos and The Prime Time Players seem kind of forced. Sure, eventually a babyface team will dethrone them, but then they'll just put over The Wyatt Family.

Having Zeb Colter declare Jack Swagger & Antonio Cesaro the inaugural WWE United States Tag Team Champions could be a great heel tactic to give them something to put on the line in their matches. The Real Americans can trade the belts a few times with the likes of Los Matadores and The Usos. If it doesn't work out, you can unify the championships and bolster the resumes of some of your lower ranked tag teams.

Savio
10-04-2013, 12:14 PM
El Torito needs a rival.
Hornswoggle?

I disagree with a second set of Tag Champs.

Mr. Nerfect
10-04-2013, 12:42 PM
I can imagine most people would disagree with me on the Tag Champs thing.

Hornswoggle could be a great rival for El Torito, but would they turn him heel? I guess he really doesn't bring in too much merchandise or anything like that. I guess Horny was the super-heelish Anonymous RAW General Manager. I guess El Torito could always wrestle about as frequently as Hornswoggle has in the past, and be put over just as much. Ricardo Rodriguez is another example of a guy who may not be in matches every week, but still gets to participate physically and play a relevant role. If they are any indication, I guess El Torito could have quite tenure.

Maybe The Real Americans can bring an egg with them to the ring one day, it hatches and out comes a Swagger Soaring Eagle chick, who then enters into a series of matches with El Torito.

slik
10-04-2013, 01:49 PM
What should I do slik?

Tape the 3MB match with Los Matadores.

OLE!

Shisen Kopf
10-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I don't think I like Los Matadores

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2013, 07:04 PM
I have to be honest, something feels "off" about Los Matadores. I love Primo and I even think that El Torito is a lot of fun. Something just isn't clicking right now.