PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 11 - SPOILERS - Smackdown

slik
10-08-2013, 09:50 PM
* Vickie Guerrero was introduced by Lilian Garcia. A recap of Vickie and Alberto Del Rio's kiss was shown followed by the John Cena announcement. Vickie called Big Show a deviant, saying he needed to be fired a long time ago. She said 12 hours later there was already a for sale sign in front of Big Show's house since he is unemployed.

Del Rio interrupted her and asked to get out of title match against John Cena. She said she would reconsider if he kisses her on lips. ADR kissed her on lips for a few seconds. She said now he needs to kiss her on (points to butt).

Damien Sandow interrupted and told Vickie that ADR thinks he can manipulate his way to defending title against Cena because ADR knows he will lose. Vickie made a match between Sandow and ADR. Del Rio hit Sandow with the mic and beat him down. Sandow got back up as ADR left. Sandow's music played...

1 - Curtis Axel defeated R-Truth after hitting his finisher.

2 - Los Matadores pinned El Locals. One of the El Locals was Ricardo Rodriguez under a mask.

* Goldust and Cody Rhodes vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan is announced for SmackDown.

3 -Cameron, Naomi and Brie Bella beat Eva Marie, Natalya and Kaitlyn when Naomi pinned Kaitlyn.

* Renee Young interviews Goldust and Cody Rhodes backstage.

4 - Alberto Del Rio defeated Damian Sandow by submission with the Cross Arm Breaker.

* A recap of John Cena on Good Morning America is shown.

5 - The Great Khali, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil defeated 3MB when Khali pinned Heath Slater after a chop. Khali danced with the Players after the match.

6 - Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated Erick Rowan and Luke Harper when Cody pinned Harper with a rollup. Bray Wyatt entered the ring and looked angry to send Smackdown off the air.

#1-norm-fan
10-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Sandow... jobber face turn?

Lock Jaw
10-08-2013, 10:00 PM
Kaitlyn falling victim to not being a "Total Diva". :'(

Still pulling for her to snap and join AJ.

Shisen Kopf
10-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Tape or not?

Dark One
10-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Tape or not?

It's only half the crew. I'd say a cassette tape for audio at best.

Shisen Kopf
10-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Kinda interested to see Sandow. Will tape, but on EP.

Mr. Nerfect
10-09-2013, 04:42 AM
Interesting to see Sandow play a face.

Vastardikai
10-09-2013, 06:42 PM
I wonder if the other Local was Generic looking.

Lock Jaw
10-09-2013, 06:58 PM
The other "Los Locale" was apparently Tyson Kidd

Bad News Gertner
10-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Holy shit Heath Slater pinned Brodus Clay on Main Event.

Mr. Nerfect
10-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Heath Slater was amazing on Main Event. Beat him with the most gracious slingshot corkscrew splash you've ever seen.

Mr. Nerfect
10-10-2013, 08:22 PM
I hope that Sandow sucks up to the WWE Universe for a few weeks and turns "face," but then betrays John Cena and cashes in his briefcase to reveal it was an ingenious rouse all along. "You're welcome!"

Or imagine if Sandow actually thought he was doing us a favor by cashing in on Cena. "You boo him constantly, friends. I assume that you did not like him. I am still your hero!"