PDA

View Full Version : SMACKDOWN - Spoilers - Oct. 25th

slik
10-22-2013, 11:42 PM
* This week's SmackDown opens up with Michael Cole interviewing Triple H. Triple H says they fired 6 employees for allowing Big Show video time at RAW. He says Show is still fired and he can't comment on the lawsuit or anything else. Triple H rips on Show until Daniel Bryan comes out and runs down Triple H. Triple H announces that tonight's main event will be Bryan/Cody/Goldust/Miz v. Orton/Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns. Bryan had a staredown with Triple H to end the segment.

1 - The Usos defeated Rowan/Harper when Miz attacks Bray Wyatt, causing Rowan to chase off Miz and leave Harper alone to get pinned.

2 - AJ Lee defeated Nikki Bella with the Black Widow.

3 - Los Matadores defeated Slater/McIntyre. After the match, Jinder Mahal got beat up by El Torito while Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro watched from the stage. Zeb Colter cut a promo about how the Real Americans will defeat Los Matadores at Hell In a Cell.

* We go backstage where The Wyatt Family has The Miz trapped in a cage. The word "liar" is painted on his chest.

4 - Ryback and Paul Heyman defeat CM Skunk in a handicap match. CM Skunk was a local scrawny wrestler with a bleach blonde mohawk. Heyman cuts a promo after the match.

* Big E Langston approaches Vickie Guerrero and says he's ready for the main event but she brushes him off. He tells her she is nothing like Brad Maddox and she gives in, letting him take The Miz's spot in the main event tonight.

* Alberto Del Rio comes out to the stage and talks about how he will beat John Cena at Hell In a Cell.

5 - Fandango v. The Great Khali ended in a no contest when Summer Rae and Natalya got into a catfight at ringside. Khali gave Fandango a big chop afterwards.

6 - Bryan/Cody/Goldust/Langston defeated Orton/Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns when Langston interrupted a RKO, allowing Bryan to dropkick Orton for the pin.

Shisen Kopf
10-23-2013, 01:32 AM
You know the drill

Volare
10-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Big E is headed to the moon I say! The moon!!

Bad News Gertner
10-23-2013, 02:27 AM
Id say tape

Shisen Kopf
10-23-2013, 02:30 AM
I wonder what owenbrown thinks? Should I tape Smackdown owenbrown?

slik
10-23-2013, 02:41 AM
Tape the catfight and CM Skunk

Corndad
10-23-2013, 12:58 PM
CM Skunk lol

Heisenberg
10-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I was in my garage this past weekend and I found my personal WWF Smackdown VHS that I used to tape the shows with on UPN back in the day. This was around the time I was discovering myself and the sun seemed to shine brighter, the Chokeslams and Dropkicks were most powerful.

People seemed to make more sense back in that day. We have grown apart from our VHS tapes, but take a second and locate your tape, I'm sure most of us had one and take it out to play catch with, or put it out of it's misery

Savio
10-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Did you watch the tape? What was on it?

Heisenberg
10-23-2013, 01:19 PM
had an episode with Kurt Angle and Stone Cold on it, so it must have been like from 2000. I had to take it to my parents house b/c they are old school in the shed and have all the VCRs in there.

Savio
10-23-2013, 02:00 PM
http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/images/reviews/76/full/1323302610_2.jpg

Vastardikai
10-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Someone figured out that they have a star in Big E.

That someone has two eyes and a functioning brain. Good for them.

Ultra Mantis
10-24-2013, 06:00 PM
I hope Bray Wyatt beats Miz with the stipulation that the loser can't lie. He would then need a new catchphrase so it might freshen him up a bit.

Mr. Nerfect
10-25-2013, 09:32 PM
Bray Wyatt should kidnap Maryse.