PDA

View Full Version : Cena VS. Orton Reactions from the WWE Website

Swiss Ultimate
01-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Please, voice your reactions to the match/crowd reaction here.

Or not.

PITTSBURGH (http://www.wwe.com/shows/royalrumble/2014/john-cena-randy-orton-wwe-world-heavyweight-championship-26173053#view-comments) – For the first time in weeks, “The Face of WWE” is smiling. Or, inasmuch as you expect Randy Orton to be smiling, even after a victory like the one he pulled off at Royal Rumble Sunday night. Seemingly cracking under the specter of a pure, no-frills defense of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against John Cena, The Viper faced his demons and came out fresh on the other side, defeating the former World Champion in what was billed as a “traditional” wrestling match, albeit with a very un-traditional assist from Bray Wyatt at the moment of truth.

The task at hand was, all things considered, a fool’s errand for Orton. In addition to facing excess pressure to live up to his Authority-appointed status as champion – a task that from the get-go has been harder for him than he seemed to think it would be – he went on to poke the proverbial bear by attacking Cena’s father two weeks ago on Raw, to the dismay of his handlers. With practically everyone but the voices in his head turned against him, The Authority seemed content to throw Orton to the wolves; whether the challenge fortified him or not seemed of little concern in their last meeting.

When the bell tolled at Royal Rumble, the Cenation leader didn’t waste any time in rectifying his (failed) bid at payback six days earlier. The Viper was besieged from the beginning by Cena, who for all his strength, has never been considered much of a brawler, yet seemed quite at home throwing boulder-sized fists into Orton’s head and torso. Spurred into action, The Viper retaliated with a plunging stomp to Cena and a trio of bone-rattling headbutts.

From the WWE Comment section:

116 Comments

meng thao
and boring.
Reply 1

meng thao
Like I say before. I already knew that this is going to happened. Randy Orton can't beat John Cena fair and square. There're always going to be something like this happened, so John Cena will have to lose. It's really predictable.
Reply 0

Dave Appolon
I wish the Wyatt family to get fired and the authority will probably do something about that.
Reply 0

Kevin McIntosh
That site clearly tells you the winners of tonights matches. Its so obvious anymore, why even bother to follow the WWE, it isn't real, its rigged. I enjoyed it for awhile but anymore its too stupid and ridiculous. Too easy to predict and they constantly change things for certain stars whether they deserve it or not. Theres no work required, their puppets LMAO!
Reply 1

Lumy Huertas
Cena talks a lot of trash
Reply 0

Lumy Huertas
I'm glad randy won!
Reply 0

Glenn Clifford
So Orton won/cheated via disqualification (interference from the Wyatts). We haven't heard the end of this little squabble between Orton and Cena for the titles.
Reply 0

damien woodard
so who won?
Reply 0

A B
Way to drop the ball, WWE. You deserve every boo you get for those decisions. How many people won't get the network because of how the Rumble happened?
Reply 0

Jeff Mintzer
Brock Lesnar is not a wrestler. He has no business being in the WWE. The Big Show loosing to him is plain stupid. And Randy Orton is the same as his father. Cowboy Bob could not win a match without Piper or Orndoff. Randy can't win a match without help.He is not a real champion. A real champ does not need help.
Reply 0

Nicole Lambourne
Hmm ironic that randy won again..when are you going to do a match that is even and doesn't help him? Needs sorting out. Also Brock lesnar should not be in the wwe what he did to big show was discusting.
Reply 0

Angeline Pedro
John cena win
Reply 0

Scott Davis
wrong page
Reply 0

Scott Davis
from what I have heard there is a plan for a match between the Undertaker and Brock
Reply 0

phillip ingvaldson
im going for randy orton [[randyorton]]
Reply 0

phillip ingvaldson
the viper randy orton will win like always
Reply 0

Mohamed Shafran
Win Jones sena
Reply 0

sasindu jananga
jhon cena will be the world heavyweight wwe champion
Reply 0

Randy Orten
Randy Orten winer in ROYALRUMBLE
Reply 0

Randy Orten
hi randy orten
Reply 0

Umal CY
Randy is not elligable for the gold belt but john cena elligable for gold belt
Reply 0

Rimyal Awfe
THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
JOHN CENA WILL BE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!
Reply 0

Decean Mihai
JOHN CENA WIN !!!!!!!!
Reply 0

kalai sp
WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IS JHON CENA

NEVER GIVE UP...................
Reply 0

DREMS MATCH MATCH
I THINK THIS MATCH WILL DOUBLE COUNT OUT / BY DQ
Reply 0

Bad News Gertner
01-27-2014, 12:11 AM
Lol the internet is the greatest thing ever. Love those with a passion.

Swiss Ultimate
01-27-2014, 12:21 AM
I wish I could see the writers of each of those comments. Be inside their heads when they wrote that stuff.

Corndad
01-27-2014, 12:32 AM
I will have more tomorrow but that is what happens when they make a match no one wants to see for the billionth time. Never been apart of such an angry crowd. Between the Orton/Cena and Batista winning Rumble it was one pissed off crowd let me tell ya.

Savio
01-27-2014, 12:39 AM
"You just beat my father randy but instead of looking angry and attacking you right away I am going to smile at the "lets go cena, cena sucks chant""

slik
01-27-2014, 12:40 AM
I love internet message board posters - both the batshit crazy ones whom I question how they function in the real world - and the amazing ones I've developed friendships with.

Savio
01-27-2014, 12:42 AM
I love you too :)

Bad News Gertner
01-27-2014, 12:43 AM
I remember throwing a fit when Hogan lost to Andre on Main Event. The difference is, I was like 5.

Savio
01-27-2014, 12:44 AM
I was happy batista won, I predicted him to win for tipsters

Bad News Gertner
01-27-2014, 12:46 AM
I was in a shitty mood tonight because I'm trying to quit doing dip, but the reactions from this just perked my mood.

Tom Guycott
01-27-2014, 12:47 AM
I remember throwing a fit when Hogan lost to Andre on Main Event. The difference is, I was like 5.

I'm also sure you couldn't bitch about it on the internet. You know, because... no internet.

Shisen Kopf
01-27-2014, 12:48 AM
I was happy batista won, I predicted him to win for tipsters

Dude...Im mad as hell that he won but how about if that is his new gimmick.."Happy Batista"? that would be like 7.5/10 for sure. Still mad right now though.

Bad News Gertner
01-27-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm also sure you couldn't bitch about it on the internet. You know, because... no internet.

No, but I probably threw my bowl of dill pickle chips.

Tazz Dan
01-27-2014, 01:02 AM
Keep in mind half of those people have names which suggest they're not from English speaking backgrounds, and their interporatation of words could be slightly off.

Tazz Dan
01-27-2014, 01:02 AM
But still, lolz

Bad News Gertner
01-27-2014, 01:16 AM
Lol I love Kevin McIntosh's comment "it's not real, it's rigged!"

Swiss Ultimate
01-27-2014, 02:01 AM
The Truth
#boo trending number 1 worldwide LOL
Reply 0

theresa mazur
im glad I didnt waste my time-im sorry cena didnt win-orton is nothing but an oversize grown baby and needs to be sent home to have his diaper changed---because of bray wyatts interference this match shud be called null and void and cena shud be granted a rematch with no interference from anyone-then we will see who the real champion is--
Reply 0

Ogbuefi Ikeanyi Anthony
This is just nonsense, i wasted my time watching this.
Reply 0

Gil Lara
i was just reminded of why i stopped watching so long ago when villians had to cheat to win an keep titles and good guys lose and lose and lose and build up audiences support like peoples champion with no belt....this sux!!! done with the interest...rather watch the diva show??? lol
Reply 0

Jerry Ruiz
Randy orton he is the best for everything.

sean donachie
when WWE started 50 years ago to win a championship you won by pin not by climbing ladder do it the true way i wont cena to win but orton will win
Reply 0

Christopher Gomez
You people say if Orton beat Cena fair and square you will respect him. Orton did beat Cena with no help and if it was so easy to win a ladder match why Cena did not win. Cena told all of you after TLC it will just be a next Randy Orton excuse .He was so wrong it is just a next John Cena excuse just like Rock vs Cena or Cena vs CM Punk. So what If Orton loses the title. Cena lost the biggest match in WWE history but Rand Orton will always be the first WWE world heavyweight champ that you can't take from him Orton become like the legend Buddy Rogers the first wwe champ.

Christopher Gomez
this is not 1910 it's 2014 ok where are you from back to the future is your time machine working .

mahima induwara
I think cena won the championsip
Reply 1

Ali Eissa
I DO NOT CARE but i would like to see at #royalrumble cena winning
Reply 1

Ali Eissa
TLC Was not that good .Cena will be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion I hope
Reply 2

Matthew LaChapelle
i know hat rand did to john's father was not a good idea to do that to john.I know john will get pay back on randy for what he did to john. tripH will do some thing on friday to randy on friday night. John will be their to he will find randy and beat him up.
Reply 0

cody benfer
randy will get his payback

Marcos Fuentes
I don't know which who to win John Cena or Randy Orton. I think Orton better win !
Reply 1

Jack Wiggins
I am actually quite excited for this, I remember their match at SummerSlam 2009 for the WWE Championship, I really enjoyed that.
Reply 2

The Truth
Exciting because this was only like Cena-Orton LVI or something like that.

remar diaz
we want sheamus
Reply 2

Vaughn Crawford
My feeling is Lesner will get his nose involved in Cena and Ortons match and likely cause Cena too lose for he likely would rather fight Orton. I know likely Lesner will face Big Show but all this screams Batista vs Lesner as number one contenders Match at Wrestlemania. Maybe by defeating Lesner at RR Big Show Could face Orton or Cena. Id rather see that then vs Lesner.
Reply 1

David Hadley
Should have been a Triple Threat match with Daniel Bryan also involved. The last time Cena was in the ring with DB he took a three second nap and Orton has yet to score an untainted win over Bryan.
Reply 3

Ritwik Juneja
LET'S GO CENA/CENA SUCKS
Reply 1

Ali Eissa
CENA ROCKS

saurav manandhar
Cena dont even deserve to b tag team champion....
Reply 5

Christopher Gomez
Cena should be NXT champion so we don't have to see him in WWE he can asked for all the matches he want. or but he can't win that title also. Cena will make a great NXT women's champion LOL

iiAsh binx
Lool Keep dreaming.

saurav manandhar
orton orton orton orton
Reply 3

kalai sp
Cena destroy the shield........
Reply 4

Hunter Stowe
I say orton because it seems like he always been winning these matches
Reply 3

Christopher Gomez
Really WWE want people to watch this match for the 1001 times and want people to like it . So there put Ric Flair to make Orton look like the bad guy and think people will want to watch it now Really HHH best for business .Cena can get 1000 matches for a world title but Bryan can't get one world title match or Cody Rhodes.
So wwe put Ric Flair to help Cena not to look like the bad guy.So he is the only man is wwe can get one more match for a world title . Now i see why Christian always want one more match because Cena always get's what he want.
Orton is better than Flair. eg Flair have 2 hall of fame rings Orton have 2 world titles Flair 16 time world champion Orton youngest world champ and Orton is also the first ever WWE world heavyweight champion
Reply 2

george wickson
Randy Orton is a true champion
Reply 3

James Denoia
no just no

James Denoia
You don't understand; cena does this because he just loves doing it, and he does it for us. Randy does it so he can get paid and he also does it for himself and his unorganized boss only and doesn't care and feels guilty about it! That is not work.

george wickson
Randy Orton is still going to be the Wwe world heavy weight champion
Reply 3

James Denoia
If someone on his side interferes then yes but if not hell no

george wickson
randy orton is going to rko him and pin him 1 2 3 and he going to keep the title
Reply 2

MOHAMED HAIKAL hussain
nope cena is going to put attitude adjustment to randy and cena will pin by 123 and there will be new wwe,worldheavyweight champion

Ali Eissa
It is the opposite of RKO

lloyd makumbe
john cena is the true champion and he will defeat randy orton the authorities pleease we need a fair macth and cena is the real champ

#1-norm-fan
01-27-2014, 03:30 AM
Ritwik Juneja
LET'S GO CENA/CENA SUCKS
Reply 1

I wonder if Ritwik realizes you're only supposed to chant one or the other.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-27-2014, 03:32 AM
I once had the idea to troll the audience by chanting both. Didn't do it.

Swiss Ultimate
01-27-2014, 03:28 PM
I bet a lot of people do chant both.

Ermaximus
01-27-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm jumping on the Jones Sena bandwagon now.