PDA

View Full Version : I've quietly watched wrestling for the last 3 weeks

RP
01-27-2014, 10:30 AM
And here's my opinion if you care.

1) Kofi Kingston is like the black Jeff Hardy. Fun to watch. Has really good matches, but other than that, not interesting at all. He could benefit from a " Nation of Domination " type heel turn.

2) Kane is a lot more interesting when he's on the mic. I'm actually impressed.

3) There's really only two things that entertained me a lot. They both came from the same story line. I don't even know the heels name, but when Daniel Bryan was on the cage and the crowd was chanting yes yes yes. That was great. But the other was even more refreshing. I thought the big dude he was feuding with was outstanding. The promo he cut on the titan tron the next week was excellent. I don't even know the guys name, but he's money.

Mind you, I haven't watched or paid attention to any wrestling in the last 3 years or so.So I don't know where or how these guys came up or about.

Everything else sucked. Orton seems a little less boring on the mic. Batista had tits.

That's about it.

Anybody Thrilla
01-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Yes, Bray Wyatt is an excellent promo.

Shadrick
01-27-2014, 11:55 AM
I agree with your points, especially number 1. Here's some rep.

RP
01-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes, Bray Wyatt is an excellent promo.

Bray Wyatt. I'm a fan.

JimmyMess
01-27-2014, 12:06 PM
watch him do the crab walk thing.... you'll have nightmares.

He's my favorite.

voncouch
01-28-2014, 03:50 PM
A Kofi heel turn would be a terrible idea. He has a strong connection with the audience and his style is very exciting to watch. WWE has already sat on him too long to make a Main Eventer out of him. If he turns heel, not only will it not work but the kids would stop bying his merch and he'd be out of a job within a year. Might as well keep him as solid mid card to make some money and put other guys over.

But no flame intended here, just disagreement. Welcome back to the fold, brudda.