PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown SPOILERS - 1.31.14 (2 big ppv matches announced)

slik
01-28-2014, 09:38 PM
* JBL and Michael Cole are the commentary team this week.

* SmackDown opens with a RAW recap and out comes The Shield. Dean Ambrose says the Elimination Chamber is made for The Shield. He said the WWE Universe, The Authority and Randy Orton knew if The Shield got in the Chamber one of them would have walked out champion. Dean talks to Roman Reigns about him setting a record at the Royal Rumble. They talk about eliminating each other at the Rumble. Seth Rollins is the voice of reason. He then talks about The Wyatt Family & says they are the reason The Shield isn't in the Chamber. He doesn't know why they did what they did and he doesn't care but they need to be dealt with. He praises the other two members of The Shield. Ambrose said they will wipe The Wyatt Family off the earth. Triple H came out next.

Triple H says he understands where The Shield is coming from. He said The Wyatts cost them. He said it's water under the bridge and to let it go. There is no benefit from it & all there is is loss & more problems and to just let it go. Reigns steps up & says he doesn't need Triple H's approval. Triple H says there is no talking them out of it and asks us if we want to see The Wyatts and The Shield go at it. He announces The Shield vs. The Wyatts for Elimination Chamber.

1 - Dolph Ziggler vs. Antonio Cesaro in an Elimination Chamber qualifying match is next. Cesaro is announced as from the United States now. Zeb Colter is with him but Jack Swagger is not. Cesaro eventually hits a Cesaro Swing and the Neutralizer for the win.

2 - Fandango defeated Xavier Woods.

3 - Ryback and Curtis Axel defeated Titus O'Neil and Darren Young. Titus didn't try to break the pin up and started an argument with Young. Titus walks out on Young. Young's mouth is busted open. Young grabs the mic & asks what Titus is doing. He said they are like brothers & family. Titus says no & he's tired of feeling like a loser. He came to WWE to be champ. He said the only dead weight he's getting rid of is Darren Young on his back. He then knocks Darren to the mat & starts beating the hell out of him. He takes it to the outside & continues the beat down. Titus turns heel. Young is knocked out.

*A promo airs for a new wrestler with a cop gimmick, think his name was Rhune. Probably an nxt guy. Cut an awkward promo about strip-searching everyone until he could taste their secrets.

4 - Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter are out for the last Elimination Chamber qualifying match. Christian comes out with a new t-shirt. He gets a big pop for his return. JBL has to get up and remind Zeb that he's on commentary. Christian got the win with a frogsplash and the final spot in the Chamber. After the match, Zeb is furious with Swagger and throws a fit in the ring.

5 - Kofi Kingston defeated Damien Sandow with SOS.

6 - Cody Rhodes defeated Road Dogg with a Disaster Kick. Goldust and Billy Gunn were at ringside and fought during the match. After the match, all four brawl with RhodesDust getting the upperhand.

7 - The Shield vs. Daniel Bryan/Rey Mysterio/Sheamus is the main-event. Before the match The Wyatt Family appeared on the tron and cut a promo. Luke Harper actually spoke this time. The Shield gets the win when Reigns hits a spear on Mysterio. That's the end of SmackDown.

Vastardikai
01-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Rhune sounds like the perfect partner for the Con Man. :shifty:

Bad News Gertner
01-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Rybaxel are on fire!

Bad News Gertner
01-28-2014, 09:56 PM
really hope Titus calls Darren Young a fag in a promo.

KaosDarksol
01-28-2014, 10:00 PM
Don't think people were expecting cesaro and christian to be in the chamber match

owenbrown
01-28-2014, 10:08 PM

only if he wants to be future endeavored since that's not very PG :shifty:

Heyman
01-28-2014, 10:09 PM
*A promo airs for a new wrestler with a cop gimmick, think his name was Rhune. Probably an nxt guy. Cut an awkward promo about strip-searching everyone until he could taste their secrets.

WHAT

Vastardikai
01-28-2014, 10:11 PM
So, will Titus O'Neil join with Brodus Clay as the Main Event Players, to feud with Darren Young and Tensai, as Young n Sweet? :shifty:

slik
01-28-2014, 10:32 PM
^

I could see that.

Bad News Gertner
01-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Tensai could reprise his old gimmicks with Scotty 2 Hotty, and he and Darren can be called The Hip-Hop Homos.

Ermaximus
01-28-2014, 10:38 PM
Cesaro and Bryan in a chamber together. Oh sweet lord that's going to be amazing.

NormanSmiley
01-28-2014, 10:42 PM
where is the outrage that xtian only came back as a part timer to steal the spotlight off the other guys and got a spot in the main event?

Heyman
01-28-2014, 10:48 PM
Cesaro and Bryan in a chamber together. Oh sweet lord that's going to be amazing.

Quit being gay dude. :n:

Bad News Gertner
01-28-2014, 10:51 PM
where is the outrage that xtian only came back as a part timer to steal the spotlight off the other guys and got a spot in the main event?

He's not a part timer. Although he's boring as fuck and a waste of space.

weather vane
01-28-2014, 10:55 PM
So prob

Chamber - Randy Orton, Christian, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Antonio Cesaro, and Sheamus

Brock vs Batista

Shield vs Wyatts

Punk vs Kane

Outlaws vs Rhodes Bros

weather vane
01-28-2014, 10:57 PM
Already better than Rumble.

KaosDarksol
01-28-2014, 11:28 PM
Already better than Rumble.

Until Daniel Bryan loses the chamber then everybody will be pissed and say they will never watch wrestling again

Vastardikai
01-28-2014, 11:32 PM
Harper can cut a decent promo, from the little of his talking I've actually seen.

Shisen Kopf
01-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Until Daniel Bryan loses the chamber then everybody will be pissed and say they will never watch wrestling again

Yeah. I'm never watching rasslin again if they fuck this up.

Shisen Kopf
01-28-2014, 11:40 PM
Mean it.

Shisen Kopf
01-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Royal rumble has me so angry I forgot to ask if I should tape Smackdown.

Heisenberg
01-28-2014, 11:45 PM
Who's sleeping with who round here????

My Time!!!! My Time!!!!

You don't know what trouble is!!!!

Heisenberg
01-28-2014, 11:51 PM
I might watch Smackdown just to see Titus turn heel, kind of random there for me

Heisenberg
01-28-2014, 11:54 PM
Rhune=Ruien btw

I think

I laughed

KaosDarksol
01-28-2014, 11:59 PM

Well Rey Mysterio gets punished for stealing Daniel Bryan's number 30 spot by getting speared by Roman Reigns, so it might redeem your anger

KIRA
01-29-2014, 12:03 AM

He does and they'll fire his ass faster than he can blink.

besides he genuinely likes/loves Darren so no go on that.

Droford
01-29-2014, 12:23 AM
I'm calling the spot where cessaro swings someone into the plexiglass pod/cage like he did Miz into the barrier. Cage/pod/cage/pod/cage/pod til the pod breaks.

Also it seems weird having 4 faces plus Cessaro who is a pseudo-face in the Chamber. Also seems like they're breaking up the Real Americans..and PTP..just when the praise for the tag division was starting..

Vastardikai
01-29-2014, 01:47 AM
For the record, I suggested the Elephant bit last week, as a rib on Noid.

slik
01-29-2014, 02:12 AM

Definitely. Sounds eventful for once.

My Final Heaven
01-29-2014, 07:52 AM
Tensai could reprise his old gimmicks with Scotty 2 Hotty, and he and Darren can be called The Hip-Hop Homos.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VcDMdF6FcZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GAY IT UP!

Bangin' 'im, Bangin' 'im, Bangin' 'im, Bangin' 'im

THAT... was INTERESTING! GAY IT UP!

Bad News Gertner
01-29-2014, 08:33 AM
Weird that they are breaking up O'Neill and Young right now. I love Titus, and have spoken about his potential, but I fear this will get lost in the shuffle during the road to Wrestlemania.

On the flip side, those boys just got RYBAXELED!

#1-norm-fan
01-29-2014, 08:39 AM
lol Cesaro and Christian? What?

Bad News Gertner
01-29-2014, 08:45 AM
They basically threw Iron Mike Sharpe and S.D Jones in the Elimination Chamber.

The Jayman
01-29-2014, 11:59 AM
As TPWW's #1 Peep, I approve these spoilers

Heyman
01-29-2014, 12:21 PM
I gotta see this Rhune vignette and/or promo, lol.

Emperor Smeat
01-29-2014, 01:42 PM
PTP getting broken up is a bit of a bummer but the Shield vs Wyatts match sounds great.

Jura
01-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Axback

VSG
01-29-2014, 02:05 PM
Anyone know if Shield/Wyatts is a chamber match? That would make it very interesting.

Vastardikai
01-29-2014, 03:22 PM
He'll be the third one eliminated, behind Christian and Daniel Bryan.

Ermaximus
01-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Cesaro swing Orton through the glass pod. Everyone goes home happy.

Vastardikai
01-29-2014, 05:46 PM
He'll be the third one eliminated, behind Christian and Daniel Bryan.

Actually, I'll take that back. I think the order of elimination will be...

Daniel Bryan (dead serious here)
Christian
Sheamus
Cesaro
Orton

#1-norm-fan
01-29-2014, 07:57 PM
lol if Bryan gets eliminated first.

Cena can't win the chamber though. He's pretty much a lock to face Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania.

Tazz Dan
01-29-2014, 08:04 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VcDMdF6FcZo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GAY IT UP!

THAT... was INTERESTING! GAY IT UP!

This is possibly the worst post in TPWW History :'(

DAMN iNATOR
01-31-2014, 08:52 PM
Guess Titus showed his true colors as a no-good gay hater...:shifty:

XL
02-01-2014, 06:41 AM
Weird that they are breaking up O'Neill and Young right now. I love Titus, and have spoken about his potential, but I fear this will get lost in the shuffle during the road to Wrestlemania.

On the flip side, those boys just got RYBAXELED!
With The Shield and Rhodes' both rumoured to be splitting it does seem very odd timing. Hopefully they have more for Titus to do post-split than they did for Brodus.

Anyone know if Shield/Wyatts is a chamber match? That would make it very interesting.
I might have misheard but wasn't Bray's entire promo about 'war' and 'games'?

Bad News Gertner
02-01-2014, 10:04 AM
Titus has so much friggen potential. Only thing holding him back is his age. He's got all the tools to be a star.