PDA

View Full Version : Emma...

Krimzon7
02-24-2014, 11:39 PM
Is fucking stupid. I hate her. I hate her goddam stupid dance, I hate her goddam stupid face. I hate her popping stupid bubbles. I hate her dumb ass march.

And if you like her...I might hate you too*.

I don't see why you guys love this little idiot. I know I have my quirky favorites, but I don't understand the infatuation with this little retard.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HER GIMMICK? Is she just a little retard? Or, is she full on 'Simple Jack' Stupid?

*Don't really hate you, but I just don't understand your infatuation with this dumb broad.

SammyG
02-24-2014, 11:41 PM
Wanna get in Summer's guts

VSG
02-24-2014, 11:45 PM
Fuck you too

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-24-2014, 11:47 PM
Australian accent is hot, great body, she is funny and she was trained by Lance Storm. What else would we need?

Krimzon7
02-24-2014, 11:56 PM
Wanna get in Summer's guts

Nah, that bird looks like a .....Bird.
Fuck you too

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :foc: :(:kiss:

Australian accent is hot, great body, she is funny and she was trained by Lance Storm. What else would we need?

A better Gimmick....thankfully Santino has signed on to save her career.

Lock Jaw
02-24-2014, 11:57 PM
I don't think her gimmick works on the main show. Definitely needs tweaking... perhaps if they had actually slowly introduced it and her, rather than just throwing it all at once and so people who don't watch NXT are just like "Uhhhhh.... what the hell is this?"

Heisenberg
02-24-2014, 11:58 PM
I think her handjobs would hurt...in a choppy way

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-24-2014, 11:59 PM
She won't be able to wrestle like she can with Santino there. He is weighing her down.

Lock Jaw
02-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Next week on RAW, Santino and Emma go on a date.... but.....

http://static4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130321045913/arresteddevelopment/images/c/c2/3x05_Mr._F_(59).png

Droford
02-25-2014, 12:08 AM
A picture was posted in 100,000 that might change minds

Mr. Nerfect
02-25-2014, 01:49 AM
I love Emma (not quite as much as I love Paige), but I understand the criticisms about her WWE role at the moment. I'm not sure if the blame lies on creative, management, her still getting settled or a combination of those factors. One thing I would like to suggest is that the WWE doesn't really understand the quirkiness of things that get over in an ironic sort of way. Emma's dancing shtick in NXT started off almost as a mock of how girls in nightclubs act. She was a hot blonde who was uncoordinated and, I believe, may have even been an up-herself heel in her first few weeks tweaking the gimmick.

As time went on and the NXT crowd began to realize just how fucking good she is in the ring, they started cheering for her more and more and getting behind her attempts to pull herself into the ring and such. It was endearing, they got to see it develop, and now Emma could come out and reveal she has an 8-inch cock, shattering the illusions of anyone in the crowd who wants to fuck her, and she'd still get cheered.

What the WWE have done with her main roster appearances is say "Hey look -- isn't this girl endearing?" I think I've heard Michael Cole literally tell people that "People love this girl," as a way of trying to get her over. The WWE did the same thing when Fandango got ironically over after WrestleMania and people started "Fandangoing." The WWE had no clue why people enjoyed it and couldn't effectively capitalize on that potential momentum an act like Fandango had after that. To be fair, he was pretty set for an Intercontinental Title run before he sustained a concussion, but the WWE were still saying "Look! People are doing a dance!"

I'm torn about her relationship with Santino Marella, because on one hand, Santino is very funny and very over. An association with him will help her stand on her feet and be given enough chances to really strike a chord with people through her in-ring performances, even if the WWE has no clue how to get her dance over with people. On the other hand, I think her shtick with Santino Marella is really cheesy and annoying. But I guess I'm not the WWE's target demographic, and I'm going to love Emma anyway, so whatever. Just glad to see her on TV.

Bobholly138
02-25-2014, 03:30 AM
Seen her in NXT and found her annoying. The dance is annoying, And her in ring work is over-rated. I find her the new Trish. In that she looks decent,but her ringwork is crap.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-25-2014, 03:32 AM
Seen her in NXT and found her annoying. The dance is annoying, And her in ring work is over-rated. I find her the new Trish. In that she looks decent,but her ringwork is crap.

Mutalock.

Your argument is now invalid.

You choose Trish Stratus as the prime example of hot but ring work is crap? Huh? Are you fucking serious?

Juan
02-25-2014, 03:55 AM
Is fucking stupid. I hate her. I hate her goddam stupid dance, I hate her goddam stupid face. I hate her popping stupid bubbles. I hate her dumb ass march.

And if you like her...I might hate you too*.

I don't see why you guys love this little idiot. I know I have my quirky favorites, but I don't understand the infatuation with this little retard.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HER GIMMICK? Is she just a little retard? Or, is she full on 'Simple Jack' Stupid?

*Don't really hate you, but I just don't understand your infatuation with this dumb broad.

You're talking about the same group who mark out for Brad Maddox for God knows what reason. To each their own, man.

Fignuts
02-25-2014, 05:01 AM
I have a lot of respect for trish for going from a valet who was clumsy and awkward in the ring, to being a pretty good wrestler. That said, she wasn't as good in the ring as a lot of people make her out to be, and many of her peers were better.

But still. She worked her ass off, and in the end, put on some pretty entertaining matches. Props.

And fuck J-Mo and Melina for whining like bitches when she came back for that one mania.

VSG
02-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Noid suddenly having tranny fantasies is disturbing.

parkmania
02-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Jillian Hall was a tone-deaf singer back in 2007.

Emma is a rhythmless dancer in 2014.

SEVEN-YEAR RULE, BROTHER!!!

Jura
02-25-2014, 10:47 AM
I think her handjobs would hurt...in a choppy way

Different strokes for different folks.

The Condor
02-25-2014, 10:47 AM
I like her apparent talent and she looks good. Her gimmick is just the drizzling shits is all.

Jura
02-25-2014, 10:51 AM
A picture was posted in 100,000 that might change minds
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AgdMzUQCMAAeuaj.jpg:large

Schlomey
02-25-2014, 11:06 AM
I agreed with this until I started watching NXT. She is better there than on WWE programming.

Emperor Smeat
02-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Just like in NXT, its going to take a while for her character to really catch on with the main shows. Was a bit dumb to randomly pair her off with Santino because it immediately implied her character is nothing but a goof or a joke.

The good thing is at least the WWE was smart enough to continue the Summer-Emma feud from NXT and the crowd being active during her match.

NormanSmiley
02-25-2014, 01:50 PM
the gimmick has a freshness date that will wear off and nobody will translate it into anything better.

the way to get her off it is to see past what happens after the santino/fandango/summer rae feud.

have Santino say it was fun but I don't need a partner, gives santino a little bit of hope for his next feud to be a little more serious, and cause Emma to go into a funk. She stops dancing, stops popping bubbles and loses matches. Gives the fans a chance to see if they really want the gimmick to stick or are good without it

After Santino wraps up with X, he reconnects with Emma and all is good then Emma can turn on him and go heel for breaking her heart and then she is off and running without having to stick with the dancing.

Mr. Nerfect
02-25-2014, 07:09 PM
The only thing with that is that Emma's gimmick is part of what makes her great. When Chris Jericho dumped the Y2J thing, it was because it had long expired and it was time for his look and attitude to change. Right now, Emma just needs time to warm up. Working within the WWE paradigm of what they have set for character, I think I'd rather see Emma get a new boyfriend, which can lead to some hilarious backstage segments with Santino being jealous and what have you. If the guy is a wrestler, then they can have a few matches with Santino. Eventually, Santino brings in his new girlfriend to do battle with Emma.

Give Emma proper feuds and storylines. Fuck, put her on the fast lane to the Divas Championship and move emphasis away from her quirky characteristics and onto where they should be -- on whether or not she can out-wrestle AJ Lee.

Droford
02-25-2014, 07:35 PM
Think its funny that people are bitching about Emma are the same who bitched because all WWE did for the Divas division was bring in models who had no background in wrestling because they concerned more about looks than talent and figured they could eventually figure out the wrestling part.

Theo Dious
02-25-2014, 08:10 PM
...move emphasis away from her quirky characteristics and onto where they should be -- on whether or not she can out-wrestle AJ Lee.

You really should contact the Guiness Book of World Records people, it's not possible that anyone has been pissing into the wind longer than you have.

Theo Dious
02-25-2014, 08:12 PM
Think its funny that people are bitching about Emma are the same who bitched because all WWE did for the Divas division was bring in models who had no background in wrestling because they concerned more about looks than talent and figured they could eventually figure out the wrestling part.

Haters gonna hate. Especially when basement dwelling virgins are talking about women in wrestling.

Jura
02-25-2014, 11:02 PM
Painters gonna paint.

NormanSmiley
02-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Baters gonna bate

Mr. Nerfect
02-26-2014, 02:37 AM
NormanSmiley wiggles his way to a great post.

Bobholly138
02-26-2014, 05:23 AM
Just saw last weeks NXT match between Emma and Summer Rae. Seen better women's matches on shithole indies in front of 20 people. But really the last good women's wrestler WWE had was Molly Holly.

Blonde Moment
02-26-2014, 05:28 AM
I think they migth have some good talent but aren't allowed to let it rip or just are not used the way they should. We know from TNA that there is interest in women wrestling when they are treated like wrestlers and not fluff. One of my Hopes with the Network is that they might experiment a little and try a "serious" women's product or hell make a deal with mexico and show that passes for their marquee show down there.

Mr. Nerfect
02-26-2014, 08:10 AM
I love discussing ways to improve women's wrestling. Given that Triple H is a big part of NXT, it makes me hopeful that it has been a credible part of the show down there. Zeb Colter has also been credited with the early Knockouts Division, so having him on the roster is surely a great thing too. In fact, The Real Americans having a female that is a part of their group is not necessarily a bad thing. Why not give Sara Del Rey a chance in front of the camera?

Blonde Moment
02-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Some of the best stuff in TNA was when the women busted their asses and would to see Wwe women who would rather be wrestles then models be able to do the same thing for an hour each week

Hanso Amore
02-26-2014, 08:21 AM
And nobody watched it and nobody cared.

They could fire all the divas tomorrow and most people wouldn't notice.

The Rogerer
02-26-2014, 08:25 AM
What I saw of that Emma/Summer Rae match was dreadful. I feel I have been lied to. WWE's presentation doesn't do anyone any favours, but a move is a move.

Blonde Moment
02-26-2014, 08:32 AM
And nobody watched it and nobody cared.

They could fire all the divas tomorrow and most people wouldn't notice.

Actually from what i recall the segments where the women of TNA actually wrestled were rated higher then the men's.

Lock Jaw
02-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Emma should have debuted with 3MB

Mr. Nerfect
02-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Yeah, they were. The Knockouts did relatively good business for TNA.

The Rogerer
02-26-2014, 11:43 AM
The Knockouts just shows how easy it is to take it seriously. Even if the wrestling isn't necessarily the best, TNA has a massive advantage simply by treating women like actual humans. Imagine that.

voncouch
02-26-2014, 02:42 PM
You muh-muh-make me happy!

Hanso Amore
02-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Yeah, they were the highest rated segment on TNA...Which had garbage ratings.

Biggest Piece of shit on Turd island is still a piece of poopy.

There is no main stream or wide spread demand for Womens Wrestling.

Hanso Amore
02-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Lets be honest...the TNA Knockouts pulling a .8 rating wasnt good business. It was 5 skanks in a ring and the type of trash people that watch spike TV stopping on that channel as they flipped through when they saw the Beautiful people looking like Tuesday night strippers in the ring.

No one was "watching the wrestling".

Basement virgins in Wolf t Shirrts are the only people who like this shit.

Schlomey
02-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Lets be honest...the TNA Knockouts pulling a .8 rating wasnt good business. It was 5 skanks in a ring and the type of trash people that watch spike TV stopping on that channel as they flipped through when they saw the Beautiful people looking like Tuesday night strippers in the ring.

No one was "watching the wrestling".

Basement virgins in Wolf t Shirrts are the only people who like this shit.

http://consumerism.umwblogs.org/files/2010/01/dwight.png

Krimzon7
02-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Okay, nice rack...but them puppies aren't enough to justify that fucking stupid gimmick. Get a prostitute already guys, jeez. Just buy some pussy is alls I'm saying.
The only thing with that is that Emma's gimmick is part of what makes her great. When Chris Jericho dumped the Y2J thing, it was because it had long expired and it was time for his look and attitude to change. Right now, Emma just needs time to warm up. Working within the WWE paradigm of what they have set for character, I think I'd rather see Emma get a new boyfriend, which can lead to some hilarious backstage segments with Santino being jealous and what have you. If the guy is a wrestler, then they can have a few matches with Santino. Eventually, Santino brings in his new girlfriend to do battle with Emma.

Give Emma proper feuds and storylines. Fuck, put her on the fast lane to the Divas Championship and move emphasis away from her quirky characteristics and onto where they should be -- on whether or not she can out-wrestle AJ Lee.

Noid, get a goddam booking job already bro! love reading your synopsis.

I love Naomi, she's a wrestler.

You really should contact the Guiness Book of World Records people, it's not possible that anyone has been pissing into the wind longer than you have.

BURRRRRRRRRRRN!

Haters gonna hate. Especially when basement dwelling virgins are talking about women in wrestling.

I OWN a basement...the only thing that 'dwells' in there are my stock wheels, a dining room table I don't need/use and maybe a snake...I'm kinda scared of my basement. May need to finish that fucking thing off.

Savio
02-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Australian accent is hot, great body, she is funny and she was trained by Lance Storm. What else would we need?A decent gimmick.

Savio
02-26-2014, 11:03 PM
.....at least its a gimmick though 90% of the divas don't have one.

Savio
02-26-2014, 11:05 PM
Maybe her wrestling will turn me around on the character but I haven't seen anything great so far from her.

Mr. Nerfect
02-27-2014, 12:02 AM
I remember I actually ordered a TNA PPV where Gail Kim and Awesome Kong were having a match. The girl I was seeing at the time (who couldn't stand the way the girls were treated in the WWE) watched it and said "That was actually really good." One of the stupidest directives of the Hulk Hogan era in TNA was choosing Bubba the Love Sponge over Awesome Kong and reducing the Knockouts Division to the same stereotypes that the WWE Divas Division is still trying to claw its way out of -- and that is the stuff that Hanso is right to criticize the worth of.

You can also criticize the ratings they got by comparing them to the WWE, but the highest ratings in TNA were the highest ratings in TNA. More people were watching Gail Kim than Kurt Angle at one point. It may have been the freshness of the division, sure, but that's the way it went.

The two things that I think would make the main roster Divas Division worth investing attention in (as a fan), is a) using women who can wrestle, and b) character.

AJ Lee
Natalya
Paige
Emma
Becky Lynch
Tamina Snuka
Summer Rae
Naomi

That's the most colorful the division has looked in a long, long time. I'd like to see two joshi added to the roster. You can't saturate the roster with them, but having one plucky babyface who wears bright colors is bound to get over. You can also have a girl like Hamada come in as a powerful heel for girls like Emma and Paige to go on the defensive against.

I've also been a big supporter of bringing in a female masked character. I can't suggest any names, but I think having the female equivalent of a Rey Mysterio would be absolutely fantastic when it comes to captivating the attention of the demographic the WWE is after. The usual shtick of "I bet you're ugly under that mask," is the cliched writing the WWE likes even for its male heels to use, but could be used by bitchy female heels to lend sympathy to her side. Imagine if the girl under the mask was absolutely gorgeous?

Mr. Nerfect
02-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Oh, and hire Saraya to beat up her daughter for a few weeks. People will get into that storyline. After she's done being a heel on the main roster, you can have her go down to NXT and beat up a few face girls there. Then she can work as a trainer.

teamXtremist
02-27-2014, 12:10 AM
I like Emma she has that kinda awkward and clumsy but cute girl thing goin on

Mr. Nerfect
02-27-2014, 02:12 AM
That's what they're going for, but I think they need to downplay the clumsiness and not go so OTT. Just have her awkward ring entrance and her dancing -- which she doesn't need to do ALL the time! For her ring intro and when she lowers into the Emma Lock is fine. If she wins her match, then have her do it with kids or at ringside with fans.

Lock Jaw
02-27-2014, 02:29 AM
Really, she should have debuted with 3MB. Let her "dance" and "awkward/cute" nature begin to catch on with the fans... and thus 3MB begins to treat her like trash... leading to an eventual turn for Emma as she strikes out on her own.

The Rogerer
02-27-2014, 04:47 AM
There is no main stream or wide spread demand for Womens Wrestling.Chicken and egg

Hanso Amore
02-27-2014, 08:16 AM
There never has. The most over divas ever in sunny sable and trash were all sexualized and people didn't care about their wrestling. They just wanted a sexy woman to come out so they could rub themselves down while dreaming about tongue darting trish stratus' fart box

Bad News Gertner
02-28-2014, 12:01 AM
I remember making a post that I'm worried that wrestlers in NXT won't translate well over to the main roster because NXT crowds are basically ROH-lite. Emma may fall into that.

Droford
02-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Really, she should have debuted with 3MB. Let her "dance" and "awkward/cute" nature begin to catch on with the fans... and thus 3MB begins to treat her like trash... leading to an eventual turn for Emma as she strikes out on her own.

3 Emma B

Lock Jaw
03-01-2014, 01:31 AM
I remember making a post that I'm worried that wrestlers in NXT won't translate well over to the main roster because NXT crowds are basically ROH-lite. Emma may fall into that.

I thought that Bray Wyatt wouldn't catch on with the main roster at first, because I thought that the fans would do nothing but "WHAT?" him.

Bad News Gertner
03-01-2014, 01:50 AM
I thought that Bray Wyatt wouldn't catch on with the main roster at first, because I thought that the fans would do nothing but "WHAT?" him.

There's guys like Wyatt where I thought "there's no way he won't catch on", there's people like Emma and Tyler Breeze who I love but think "it might not translate over" and then there's Bo Dallas lol.

The problem with NXT is that it has an "indy feel" to it. Jim Cornette said about Kevin Steen "he's a great champ if you want to sell out a rec centre". I have that same feeling about some of the talent. Emma included. I really hope she catches on.

Bobholly138
03-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Breeze feels like a better Ziggler. But then I hate Ziggler. If he would learn to stop over selling everything I might enjoy him. He combines the few bad part of Curt Hennig and Shawn Michaels. Emma just UGH.

Damian Rey
03-01-2014, 05:58 PM
The problem with NXT is that it has an "indy feel" to it. Jim Cornette said about Kevin Steen "he's a great champ if you want to sell out a rec centre". I have that same feeling about some of the talent. Emma included. I really hope she catches on.

The thing wit NXT, though, is it's still very much a WWE product, from the opening, to the match style/promos/segments/music. The fan base is still a WWE fan base. If characters can get over in that environment with a smaller WWE fan base, I think that, if done right, like the Wyatts, characters will translate to the main roster.

Bad News Gertner
03-02-2014, 12:04 AM
I have a feeling guys like Neville and Graves are just going to fizzle out if they get called up.

Emma is kinda one those gimmicks where she needs the whole audience like she did in NXT to get into it or it just looks weird. Love Emma though, even more so than Paige.

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2014, 12:05 AM
A few smarky crowds should get things rolling in her favor.

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Neville will at least be somewhat over for doing his flippy shit and being a good worker. I honestly believe the WWE wants him to make money, so I think they will do their best to jam him into situations where he best gets a chance to connect. Graves needs to be plugged in. There has to be a plan with him and he needs feuds to give his character a chance to catch on.

Bad News Gertner
03-02-2014, 12:12 AM
NXT seems to draw the exact same people to every show which helps the NXT product, but hurts the overall picture in a way. It's hard to describe but I don't think a lot of these NXT wrestlers who have been on the show for a while will connect the same way. The Shield and Wyatt's weren't on for that long so I'm going to exclude them. I think for others like Emma it's going to take a lot longer and I wonder if pushes will be lost as a result. Xavier Woods sure went away fast.

Damian Rey
03-02-2014, 12:23 AM
If that's the case, then I can see translating the characters being an issue, because, while a loyal fan base is always welcomed, it's not particularly productive to have the same audience watching the same guys week in and week out. Doesn't give you a proper feel for how the characters resonate with the audience. That said, still feel the product being very WWE will only help the ones who have the potential and opportunity to break out.

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Triple H apparently wants NXT to do a little touring. This is probably part of the reason. I do believe that the WWE doesn't really quite understand the irony of some of its characters though.

Shisen Kopf
03-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Should probably go to a NXT taping, only like 80 minutes away. Hate driving I-4 though. Nothing but a speed trap in Lakeland

Bad News Gertner
03-02-2014, 12:39 AM
If that's the case, then I can see translating the characters being an issue, because, while a loyal fan base is always welcomed, it's not particularly productive to have the same audience watching the same guys week in and week out. Doesn't give you a proper feel for how the characters resonate with the audience. That said, still feel the product being very WWE will only help the ones who have the potential and opportunity to break out.

You know what the NXT arena/crowds remind me of: the TNA Asylum. Same people attended those events week after week.

Lock Jaw
03-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Last few shows on NXT there have been some fans who chant "YAH" at various times (and one guy who has a YAH YAH YAH sign leading them)

Pretty annoying.

Bad News Gertner
03-02-2014, 12:56 AM
The TNA crowds had the same issues. Having the same crowds week after week leads to people in the crowd trying to get themselves over ala TNA, or Hat Guy in ECW.

The Rogerer
03-02-2014, 04:38 AM
The NXT arena is full of fat men who tuck their t-shirts into the jeans and get robbed by prostitutes

The Rogerer
03-02-2014, 09:37 AM
True story

VSG
03-02-2014, 09:46 AM
The NXT arena is full of fat men who tuck their t-shirts into the jeans and get robbed by prostitutes

What's wrong with tucking shirts in?

The Rogerer
03-02-2014, 09:54 AM
http://www.chicagonow.com/open-heart/files/2013/07/ZachGalafanackis-tucked-shirt.gif

Bad News Gertner
03-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Nice satchel

Krimzon7
03-02-2014, 02:12 PM
IT'S A PURSE!

Chow was so amazing in that movie.