PDA

View Full Version : The Supreme Tatanka Appreciation Thread

James Steele
03-30-2014, 11:32 AM
http://sandeian.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/shit2.jpg

HE IS THE SHITS!

Ruien
03-30-2014, 11:55 AM
Was really expecting HHH to giving him a pedigree or something.

Heisenberg
03-30-2014, 12:38 PM
Is that authentic? Look at that shit

Shisen Kopf
03-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Taco Bell now has breakfast

Emperor Smeat
03-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Was really expecting HHH to giving him a pedigree or something.

James Steele
03-30-2014, 02:26 PM
You can't bury the eternal spirit of Tatanka.

ron the dial
03-30-2014, 02:28 PM
http://www.forumla.de/attachments/sport-fitness/146749d1380479755-welche-wrestler-fandet-ihr-frueher-gut-tatanka_1-11-93_raw.jpg

Heisenberg
04-02-2014, 01:05 PM
How Tatanka travels through time and space I'll never know. Just be sure to support him as he appears at various places around the world, I know it's not always at RAW, but just be sure he doesn't become depressed and chops himself. It's cute that he breaks kayfabe at conventions and all. The reality of it is that he possesses so much power with his spirit animal, the human mind won't be able to take the pressure of finding out how he came to this time and age. I want to interview him, but I'm afraid he won't divulge the truth, that he'll laugh me off as some peasant fan. I also don't want him to leave here as I fear it'll mess up the rifts he travels in.

Shisen Kopf
04-02-2014, 01:07 PM
He's gonna be at rasslemania I just know it. Probably gonna win the Andre The Giant battle royal. Tatanka.

Heisenberg
04-02-2014, 01:11 PM
"Take this potion, it'll open up the correct path to being undefeated." Those are some of the last words said to Tatanka before he opened the portal. He replied "HEEYEEYEE?" to a crowd of Indians that smashed their hands into their mouths and proclaimed him the chosen ones. Tatanka left his time to travel and secure a contract with the World Wrestling Federation, something his fellow Indians could never do, they couldn't secure the powers needed to chop their way to victory and into the hearts of millions. Who is brave enough to travel through time and risk being stripped into little pieces, ladies and gentlemen, I give you Tatanka.

Heisenberg
04-02-2014, 01:18 PM
I'm sure some of you are wondering about his war dance he did when coming into the ring. When he came through the portal his horse was unable to withstand the transportation effects and was instantly destroyed to Tatanka's dismay. He had to travel via skipping. He knew he had to fit in quick, so he bought a Game Boy and a fanny pack to wear with his war garb. When Tatanka was done goofing off, he ran into Chief Jay Buttbow who led him to Vince McMahon. Vince is a sorcerer demon time traveler and unveiled his true form to Tatanka. Tatanka was like OK, w/e, I know you. I want to join you. Your caravan of WWF superstars is where I want to roam. We still don't know what Vince's true form is, it has been known that human eyes are not enchanted in power to sustain the site. We'll never know, just put it at that unless you want to straight die.

Heisenberg
04-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Fast forward to Tatanka being a wrestler in the WWF. He formed a bond with the Undertaker, they would clothesline and chop anyone who interfered with their Mortal Kombat nintendo time. I remember hearing about the Kona Crush himself accidentally tripping out of the shower and crushing the television they were playing on. That's why he is not with us today. Sure, Taker and Tanka aren't on speaking terms in public. Who would want to ruin such a rich friendship. They taught each other immortal things that none of us could comprehend.

Heisenberg
04-02-2014, 01:32 PM
I don't want to speculate too much, but the end game of his travel was to indeed secure more money to bring back to his realm/time. That's why he turned "heel" and went in it for the cash. Million Dollar Man was in on the gig and had no problems funding his thirst. Efforts to clone Tatanka proved futile, also he wasn't able to produce children at his time of fame. His sexual partners were either not up to chop, or too down to chop. That should answer why he wasn't involved with tabloid fodder. You kinda have to be alive to be exploited.

SlickyTrickyDamon
04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Trying to find out if Tatanka ever faced Triple H. Looks like Triple H was spared the agony of defeat.

BUFFALO!

cnoslim
07-08-2014, 06:33 PM
First match i seen on tv was with tatanka in it and been hooked ever since