PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown SPOILERS - Aug. 15th

slik
08-12-2014, 10:31 PM
* SmackDown kicks off with The Miz calling Roman Reigns out for MizTV. Miz keeps interrupting Reigns until Reigns punches him. Reigns then cuts a promo on Randy Orton.

1 - Dean Ambrose defeated Cesaro. Seth Rollins came out after the match and cut a promo on Ambrose.

2 - Dolph Ziggler defeated Titus O'Neil. Ziggler cut a promo on The Miz after the match.

3 - Mark Henry defeated Luke Harper by DQ when Erick Rowan interfered. Kane came out and cut a promo. He said that if Harper and Rowan want to go at it with Mark Henry so bad then they can do so, right now, in that very ring, in a tag team match. It will be Rowan and Harper vs Mark Henry and his tag team partner...The Big Show!

4 - Mark Henry and The Big Show defeated Harper and Rowan. Afterwards, Henry and Show cut a promo about how things were going to change in the WWE.

5 - Eva Marie defeated AJ Lee by count out when AJ chased after Paige who was taunting her. Paige ends up beating AJ down in the ring, cutting a promo and then skipping away.

6 - Jack Swagger defeated Bo Dallas. Lana and Rusev came out after the match and cut a promo about beating Swagger at SummerSlam. Bo then grabbed a mic and cut a short promo about how he didn't really tap out and everyone was confused.

http://media.tumblr.com/3d668ee2ccd00fedd75cda4e05212bc7/tumblr_inline_n8etutucuy1sy8zi1.gif

7 - Roman Reigns defeated The Miz in the main-event. The Miz tried to bail during the match but Dolph Ziggler ran down and threw him back in the ring. Reigns cut a promo after the match about SummerSlam and then posed on the turnbuckles to end SmackDown.

Emperor Smeat
08-12-2014, 10:37 PM
:-\ Cesaro.

Hopefully his next push/rise occurs soon ... and if it never does, you can always relive the brief rise of Cesaro on the WWE Network for the low price of $9.99

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-12-2014, 10:40 PM
If this leads to an Eva Marie title shot...

Dark One
08-12-2014, 10:48 PM

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1011073/k1QQvm_medium.gif

Shisen Kopf
08-13-2014, 12:39 AM
Tuesday night. What a night. The night when I ask "SHOULD I TAPE SMACKDOWN THIS WEEK?"

Dark One
08-13-2014, 12:59 AM
Tuesday night. What a night. The night when I ask "SHOULD I TAPE SMACKDOWN THIS WEEK?"

Bo loses. Eva Marie wins. The Miz is in the main event.

Come on man, you know the answer.

el bobbo
08-13-2014, 01:19 AM

Would she get more hatred than Batista?

#1-norm-fan
08-13-2014, 01:44 AM
Niggas be cuttin' promos on this episode of Smackdown. HOT SHOW!

#1-norm-fan
08-13-2014, 01:45 AM
My high school history teacher was pretty hot. She's automatically a better choice to be winning matches in WWE than Eva Marie.

ClockShot
08-13-2014, 07:22 AM
So N.O.D. 2.0 gets scuttled in favor of what appears to be a Mark Henry/Big Show tag team?

Am I reading that right? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Big Vic
08-13-2014, 09:02 AM
I hope they make reference to Brie getting off on bail.

XL "Who cares they are women"

I know but but from a business stand point it makes more sense to have a match that WILL take place at the PPV, no come under question of "will it or wont it"

erickman
08-13-2014, 09:45 AM
My high school history teacher was pretty hot. She's automatically a better choice to be winning matches in WWE than Eva Marie.

she needs to get a new tee shirt that says i can't wrestle i think she will get over with that shirt and use the chant.

slik
08-13-2014, 10:58 AM

Way too much Miz.

Def do NOT tape

drave
08-13-2014, 01:05 PM
Tape for Ambrose v Cesaro, everything else is garbage. This is bad even for Smackdown.

Heisenberg
08-13-2014, 01:58 PM

I'd like to watch it with you, on the same couch

Shisen Kopf
08-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Come on over. I'll order pizza, you bring the beer.

XL
08-13-2014, 07:00 PM
I hope they make reference to Brie getting off on bail.

XL "Who cares they are women"

I know but but from a business stand point it makes more sense to have a match that WILL take place at the PPV, no come under question of "will it or wont it"

Hey, I'm actually pretty interested in the Steph/Brie deal. Feuding with Steph has put infinitely more shine on Brie than being involved with the title ever could. I think my "problem" with women's wrestling is kinda summed up there. Most of the time you have two decidedly average (on the whole scale) workers competing over a meaningless belt.

I also think too much stock is put into the "women's wrestling attracts the female demographic" argument. I can only speak on behalf of my other half, but, as a non-fan she loathes women's wrestling.

XL
08-13-2014, 07:00 PM
Also, this show seems to have a running theme;

Win match.
Cut promo.
Repeat.