08-20-2014, 09:14 PM
I took 40mg of valium while masterbating to a picture of owenbrown

lol

Curtis
08-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Watching TNA makes me feel less like a loser

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2014, 10:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/floQKufornI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was a very good rasslin' segment. Well built up over the previous weeks, too. TNA needs to strive for more "You won't see something like that in WWE" moments.

Good "You won't see something like that in WWE" moments. Not lame ones like a ring with two extra sides.

Innovator
08-20-2014, 10:28 PM
Don't worry though, the guy who was the focal point of that storyline isn't under contract for the next tapings

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2014, 10:32 PM
Oh. Well then I guess it's a good thing I didn't feel like ending that post with my thoughts about how Bully Ray has become pretty fantastic.

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2014, 10:34 PM
EC3 seems to have found a way to be tolerable on the mic since his WWE days, too.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-20-2014, 10:38 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/floQKufornI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was a very good rasslin' segment. Well built up over the previous weeks, too. TNA needs to strive for more "You won't see something like that in WWE" moments.

Good "You won't see something like that in WWE" moments. Not lame ones like a ring with two extra sides.

It doesn't happen in WWE because they know its wrong to have man on woman violence.

Fignuts
08-20-2014, 10:39 PM
That segment would be even better if Dixie wasn't awful.

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2014, 10:49 PM
It doesn't happen in WWE because they know its wrong to have man on woman violence.

Can you make a Tout speaking out on the subject?

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm sure it is strictly a moral issue though. Vince just had a change of heart in the mid 2000's and saw the light. Had nothing to do with public image.

Shisen Kopf
08-20-2014, 10:57 PM
I know one kind of match that could save lol TNA. Tell everyone what match that is so awesome is, owenbrown.

Simple Fan
08-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Who won?

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Every wrestling fan who didn't watch. lolTNA

... I didn't mean that. I just had to beat everyone to the joke.

Simple Fan
08-21-2014, 12:25 AM
EC3 seems to have found a way to be tolerable on the mic since his WWE days, too.

EzekielKane
08-21-2014, 08:39 AM
TNA needs to be taken off the air and replaced by Real Deal Wrestling. Now hear me out. Not a bunch of youtube videos but a professionally taped Reality Show about guys trying to make it in their backyard. You can even have all different feds on there. I think it can be really popular as a reality show.
Face it backyard wrestling is on the rise and a backyard wrestling TV can bring in tons of new fans. Just another regular show fed wont do much against WWE.

Simple Fan
08-21-2014, 09:19 AM
TNA needs to be taken off the air and replaced by Real Deal Wrestling. Now hear me out. Not a bunch of youtube videos but a professionally taped Reality Show about guys trying to make it in their backyard. You can even have all different feds on there. I think it can be really popular as a reality show.
Face it backyard wrestling is on the rise and a backyard wrestling TV can bring in tons of new fans. Just another regular show fed wont do much against WWE.

Worst idea ever

Rollermacka
08-21-2014, 11:17 AM

Worst idea ever

Agreed or how about a reality show, where they take guys (and girls) train them to wrestle and live in a house together cut off from their family and friends, to see if they're "tough enough" to make it in professional wrestling. They could call it.... TNA British Boot Camp

Anyways, I DVRed it and watched it this morning. I would say overall a very solid show. The Stairway Match was Brutal, surprised TNA is putting Bram over Abyss (they're investing pretty heavily in younger stars). Joe vs Low Ki was good, it's ironic because Joe is nowhere near as fast or agile as he was when they feuded last but he still looks better than your average 300 pounder. The Last Knockouts standing match was solid, the top rope slam onto the chair finish looked painful. Not a fan of a "controversial finish" for a number one contenders match.... but we'll see where it goes :yes:

DAMN iNATOR
08-21-2014, 11:18 AM

Maybe not in the CURRENT environment, but...:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pTmdiF0johw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good job not insulting fans’ intelligence, TNA. :y: Stay Classy! :love:

Simple Fan
08-21-2014, 05:36 PM
The last knockout standing match was great. The Knockouts division is 10 times better Divas.

Emeye
08-21-2014, 06:55 PM

lol, you are by far the best poster on this site.

Sixx
08-21-2014, 07:14 PM

MG Hurst Knows Best

#1-norm-fan
08-21-2014, 07:58 PM
Maybe not in the CURRENT environment, but...

Well, yeah. That was kinda the point. Not that you haven't seen it... you just won't now. They can't compete with WWE at WWE's game. They need to do the things that WWE are either unable or unwilling to do to give anyone tuning in a reason to prefer their style. And not being so concerned about a PG rating and trying to being as politically correct as possible is a big thing they can take advantage of.

#1-norm-fan
08-21-2014, 08:00 PM
Also, how were they insulting fan's intelligence?

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-21-2014, 11:36 PM
TNA lives. Dixie says they are extended through the end of the year.

DAMN iNATOR
08-22-2014, 08:23 AM
Also, how were they insulting fan's intelligence?

They seemed to be implying that older fans who remember all the times the Dudleys put a woman through a table during their time in WWF/WWE was just a figment of their imaginations. I'm not necessarily saying that's what they meant but that's how that kind of hype, given the context in this instance, comes off.

DAMN iNATOR
08-22-2014, 08:25 AM
TNA lives. Dixie says they are extended through the end of the year.

I don't buy it (no pun intended). Clearly it's a side effect of all those painkiller drugs talking.