PDA

View Full Version : Where 'Kai "saves" Erik Rowan's WWE career.

Vastardikai
11-22-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm going to start off with this: I think Rowan is awful. I also feel like he should enjoy this match, as it will be the last time he's seriously put in a program anyone cares about before he's demoted to fun-loving oaf and ultimately wished well on his future endeavors.

The point of this will be to "save" his run, maybe extend it for a couple months.

At some point during the SS match, Rowan shocks the world by having Rusev up in the Torture Rack. This prompts a distraction from Lana. Rowan sees her and... completely loses track that he's in a match. Rusev tags in Harper behind Rowan's back. After Lana selling complete disgust over Rowan's advances, she leaves the apron. Rowan turns around to get his head booted into the upper deck, and he's eliminated.

Harper tags Rusev back in as Rowan rolls to the outside. He's dejected by his elimination, but even more so by the rebuff from Lana. She taunts him, and he hugs her. This angers her charge who exits the ring and attacks. The ferocity of the attack is tremendous, as he brutalizes the former Wyatt Family member. Unfortunately, in his anger he forgets that he's in a match and gets counted out.

Ultimately, we get a Harper-Rowan feud, but Lana appears in parts to taunt Rowan, who takes it for affection. Rowan wins a non-title match (IC Champion losing a non-title match? Say it ain't so!), which appears to impress Lana. Throughout the undercurrent of the Lana-Rowan goings on is a stewing Rusev. Rusev's jealousy seems to catch Lana off-guard, and she warns him that this could jeopardize Putin's plans. She reiterates that she wants nothing to do with that idiot. Just then, a knock on the door. Some attendant gives her some flowers "From Erik." They are some kind of ugly flower that would be in season right now, but the gesture actually gets a smile out of Lana.

Ultimately, Harper faces Rowan for the IC title at some PPV. An appearance by Lana allows Harper to retain. Next night on Raw, there is a return match, which Harper wins after another distraction from Lana. This time, however, Harper gets his hands on Lana, Rowan shoves him off. He checks to see how she is, turns around into a discuss lariat for the loss. Harper leaves the ring, and out comes the Bulgarian Russian. They have a lengthy staredown over Harper's actions. Then Rusev goes to the ring and dismantles Rowan. He locks him in the Accolade, and Lana practically begs Rusev to free Erik.

Next week, there's a non-title match. Lana, is so confident in her charge's ability to overcome the big moron, she decides to sweeten the deal. If Rowan were to somehow beat Rusev, he gets a date. Needless to say, imagine the reaction when Rusev forgets himself and gets disqualified. The date is nothing new, typical Lana being disgusted by Rowan being completely incapable of being a normal human, but somehow won over by the sincerity of his bumbling oafishness. The date ends with some guy trying to give Lana shit, and Rowan beating the guy up. This seems to endear him to her.

Week before the match, Rowan is about to be jumped by Rusev, but Lana stops him from doing so, leading everyone to wonder. Finally, there is the one on one match for the US Title, with the added dimension of whose side is Lana going to be on. At a key moment in the match, Lana slaps Rowan in the face, and breaks his heart. He turns into the big fancy kick. The match ends with Rowan in the Accolade. She then grabs the mic and runs down the stupid American that Rowan is for thinking a piece of trash like him would have any chance with her. And then she trashes the crowd for actually buying her act.

Wow, this turned into a Noid Post. tl,dr version: Rowan is used to make Lana and Rusev seem even more diabolical than they already are, and Rowan becomes sympathetic as a result.

James Steele
11-22-2014, 10:00 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Emi7rj3Uec0/UemFPCZRfiI/AAAAAAAAN3Q/cx31wUpVXNE/s1600/triple-h-nod.gif

I like it.

VSG
11-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Not bad at all :y:

XL
11-22-2014, 05:34 PM
Works for me.

parkmania
11-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Feel like someone tried this with Festus. Or maybe I'm just making shit up. Either way, 7 year rule, so it'd be all good.

Vastardikai
11-22-2014, 09:18 PM
You're likely thinking Phineas, which is where my idea was based off of.

Mr. Nerfect
11-29-2014, 10:54 PM
That's not bad at all.

Rollermacka
11-30-2014, 10:20 PM
Kai, Kai who? Kai Greene?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/contest_media/18292/43/d/img_20831316318458.jpg

Yea, I could see where him and Rowan could be a good tag team :shifty:

Droford
11-30-2014, 10:37 PM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff157/woyman/cobra-kai-black-t-shirt-logo.gif

I'd laugh

parkmania
11-30-2014, 10:39 PM
Sweep the leg, Johnny!

Vastardikai
11-30-2014, 11:07 PM
Kai, Kai who? Kai Greene?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/contest_media/18292/43/d/img_20831316318458.jpg

Yea, I could see where him and Rowan could be a good tag team :shifty:

How did you find that picture of me? :shifty:

Wishbone
11-30-2014, 11:38 PM
I like the idea, but honestly I'm not opposed to whatever they're doing with Rowan right now either. I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I don't think Rowan is that bad. He's totally serviceable in the ring, and with a decent manager I think he could be interesting to say the least. No world champion or anything, but mid-card monster and maybe IC or US champ once or twice, sure.

Helmsphere
12-01-2014, 12:05 PM
How did you find that picture of me? :shifty:

My mind is blown, Rowdy has turned black.

Tom Guycott
12-07-2014, 06:54 AM
I like the idea, but honestly I'm not opposed to whatever they're doing with Rowan right now either. I know I'm going to be in the minority here, but I don't think Rowan is that bad. He's totally serviceable in the ring, and with a decent manager I think he could be interesting to say the least. No world champion or anything, but mid-card monster and maybe IC or US champ once or twice, sure.

I don't mind him, either. I think a prerequisite for the Brodie Lee Slurpfest is to not like Rowan instantly. I like Harper, but I'm not "ZOMG! WORLD CHAMDIDN NAO, PLZ!!!" about him.

But it comes back down to how he's used. There's an interesting side, now, where he's not exactly a simpleton, as he has a list of accomplishments outside of wrestling. He's not "physically disfigured" like Kane initially was, "drug addled" like Festus, or "full retard" like Eugene... he's just... off. He's being presented as smarter than he looks and acts, and it remains to be seen if he can both pull that off AND make it a viable character for his career.

SlickyTrickyDamon
12-07-2014, 07:51 AM
Sweep the leg, Johnny!

Johnny Lawrence always reminded me of Owen Hart.