PDA

View Full Version : Should Damien Mizdow and The Miz fight at next year's Wrestlemania ?

GD
11-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Everybody remembers the amazing feud between Christian and Chris Jericho that lead to their encounter at the Wrestlemania XX PPV. I truly believe that Damien Mizdow versus The Miz should happen at next year's Wrestlemania PPV after a long build up. Not only will Damien Mizdow reign supreme over his former protege, he would also be the first person to defeat The Miz at Wrestlemania (no pre-show bullshit, please).

CSL
11-28-2014, 09:09 PM
love Mizdow, off the cuff "yeah have him do that as something to do because we have fuck all else for him" that catches fire. That said it has the shelf life of about 5 minutes, not sure how it gets dragged out to Mania

Evil Vito
11-28-2014, 09:11 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I see it getting to the Rumble at the latest. Mizdow eliminates Miz for a huge pop, they have a match on Raw or something and that's about it.</font>

Ruien
11-28-2014, 10:43 PM
I hope not. Mizdow would get lost in the shuffle after feuding with The Miz. He is better being with The Miz than being solo.

Hanso Amore
11-28-2014, 11:22 PM
The only way it goes for more than another month and a half is if somehow they split, feud, blowoff with a stipulation that the winner gets to keep the name miz/the character...mizdow wins and we see another month of miz as some random name trying to win his name back.

Hanso Amore
11-28-2014, 11:23 PM
Or miz has to become the stunt double and then they split again

Helmsphere
11-28-2014, 11:58 PM
I could see a spot at the Rumble, where Miz is thrown over the top rope, but lands on the Apron and Mizdow, mimics the toss and bumps into Miz, knocking him off the apron.

Razzamajazz
11-29-2014, 12:30 AM
should they? no

will they? prolly not

Razzamajazz
11-29-2014, 12:31 AM
watch them break up in the next 2-3 weeks and have it at TLC

slik
11-29-2014, 01:13 AM
Yes to WM31

GD
11-29-2014, 05:51 AM
Remember when Cesaro won the battle royal at Wrestlemania 30 and became a main event superstar?

XL
11-29-2014, 06:34 AM
No.

XL
11-29-2014, 06:37 AM
I love seeing well built mid card acts clash in matches that mean something, so yes.

I've reservations over whether they can keep the act hot and keep tensions between the two simmering for another 4 months. Also, can they make it "Mania Worthy"? Depends who comes back for Mania.

Emperor Smeat
11-29-2014, 05:32 PM
Keep them as a tag team for Mania and deal with the potential split feud at a later date.

Most likely that feud and/or match is going to get lost in the shuffle in favor of the bigger matches at Mania. Also run a possible risk of Mizdow's push becoming like Cesaro's post-Mania push if the WWE bails out on his long term plans.

GD
11-29-2014, 06:00 PM
It didn't take long before the tag team division was a joke again.

Ultra Mantis
11-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Fuck no.

Mr. Nerfect
11-29-2014, 10:29 PM
I'm not feeling it. Love Mizdow, but it doesn't feel "white-hot" to me. I would chuckle if Sandow snapped and beat up Miz and then got Alex Riley's music though.

Mr. Nerfect
11-29-2014, 10:31 PM
When they split, I hope Sandow can find a way to make him endearing as a babyface character. He could wed his "Intellectual Savior of the Masses" character with his "Idol" character from OVW. He seems pretty funny, so you could give him a segment where he sits in a nice chair with the ring decorated to look all oaken and classy. He also has two gorgeous women hanging off him (Alexa Bliss and Devon Taylor?) as he acts like a smart-ass to heel guests.

Mr. Nerfect
11-29-2014, 10:33 PM
I see Miz and Mizdow losing the titles as early as TLC and then Miz blaming Sandow on RAW, firing him, and then Sandow beating the crap out of Miz to a holy pop. Probably have them fight at the Rumble, put Sandow over, earn a place in the Rumble, then have Miz attack him and toss him out. Fast Lane they fight in a gimmick match, Sandow wins, and then they go their separate ways. Unless it turns super-hot, and dragging things out to WrestleMania is the best option.