PDA

View Full Version : I have no problem with [spoiler]Diego[/spoiler] winning the RR.

dronepool
01-26-2015, 01:07 AM
I'm not even "a fan" but I never got on the "he sucks" bandwagon, I dunno. :wave:

KIRA
01-26-2015, 01:42 AM
Get on the bandwagon its for a good cause and #CANCELWWENETWORK might just wake Vinces wrinkled ass up at the rate he is losing subscribers

Even The Great One could not save Roman that is incredible

road doggy dogg
01-26-2015, 01:44 AM
is the spoiler in the title really necessary?

Franchise
01-26-2015, 01:44 AM
Be careful. The tossers on this forum might want your blood for stating that.

Mr. Nerfect
01-26-2015, 01:45 AM
Nothing wrong with not hating Reigns. Just seems like a shitty decision to push him so hard right now.

Damian Rey
01-26-2015, 01:56 AM
I don't think anyone hates Roman. It's the process surrounding him that's causing the revolt.

Mr. Nerfect
01-26-2015, 02:04 AM
Absolutely.

dronepool
01-26-2015, 02:20 AM
Fixed the thread title.

Corkscrewed
01-26-2015, 02:37 AM
At the end of the day, speaking with your wallet counts. Hopefully, the cancellation of WWE Network subscriptions will wake up the decision makers.

I just love that the malcontent trended on Twitter.

Mr. Nerfect
01-26-2015, 03:17 AM
I do hope that the cancellations make a big enough dent to make a difference. Sadly, if the Network does dip, it will probably mean more talent cuts and such.

#1-norm-fan
01-26-2015, 03:27 AM
Even some sort of boycott in the form of cancellations won't be enough to make someone who is just out of touch not be out of touch.

The solution to WWE's problem is not as black and white as "just do the opposite of what you're doing". They don't seem to get what makes consistently good entertainment. Forget wrestling. Just be entertaining in some way, shape or form on a regular basis. Reigns doesn't suck. Him being the solution to the issue of no one being "the man" when there have been guys who have been perfect candidates and have been ignored seemingly for no reason is the problem. I just don't think Vince knows what he's doing anymore. He's the greatest wrestling promoter of all time. At this very moment though, he's a confused old man running a company.

Damian Rey
01-26-2015, 03:30 AM
Unless Vince himself steps down after realizing that his take on the business is so far out of touch that he's actually hurting the company, nothing will change.

Vince is the key to change.

KIRA
01-26-2015, 03:44 AM
Be careful. The tossers on this forum might want your blood for stating that.

1.I could never bring myself to hate dronepool

2. Vince is senile isn't rule 1 of a successful business give the people what they want?

GD
01-26-2015, 03:48 AM
For the love of baby Jesus, is #CANCELWWENETWORK a real thing?

#1-norm-fan
01-26-2015, 03:50 AM
Apparently cancelling WWE Network is currently a thing.

Whether the hashtag played a big role in that, I'm not sure.

GD
01-26-2015, 03:52 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8QijQyCcAU1KYp.jpg

Twitter is adorable.

#1-norm-fan
01-26-2015, 03:53 AM
Anxious to hear Shisen's thoughts on the matter.

GD
01-26-2015, 03:58 AM
Roman be like "Cousin, let's go bowling" ....am I right? :rofl:

The Rogerer
01-26-2015, 04:21 AM
Hehe

dablackguy
01-26-2015, 07:55 AM
Yeah, as noted before, I don't think anyone hates the guy - just the process

Hating the guy for winning is silly, it's like being offered a job promotion that you and all of your fellow employees know you're not ready for - you can't seriously expect the guy to turn down the massive benefit he is going to incur. You just hope like hell that you learn on the fly and grow into the position.

The issue is that WWE painted themselves into a corner in a number of ways: DZ was coming on strong and they took him off tv. Same complaints as RR apply with Ryback.

Cena has been done enough with title shots and with the way Lesnar looked last night, I probably agree that DB is not a credible threat. It pretty much had to be RR

That said, they could have Lesnar smash RR and have Rock take his place - defending his family. Not ideal but a better situation than what they have now

Ruien
01-26-2015, 08:01 AM
I was subscribed to the WWE Network for a total for 16 hours. Amazing.

KIRA
01-26-2015, 08:31 AM
ITS STILL GOING! I LOVE YOU INTERNET!Some people have had Network for 9HRS overseas and are canceling I love this unbelievable.

Heisenberg
01-26-2015, 08:35 AM
dronepool, keep fighting the good fight

KIRA
01-26-2015, 08:36 AM
The Story has been picked up by TIME Magazine

Heisenberg
01-26-2015, 08:43 AM
Hating Roman Reigns when I know most of those people were jizzing for The Shield. Can't please'em all

XL
01-26-2015, 10:03 AM
Reigns as part of The Shield was great. He didn't have to say much, just come in and clean house but you can't do that as a singles Main Eventer (unless you're Goldberg).

Heisenberg
01-26-2015, 10:05 AM
I'm joshing everyone, I know the pain of watching the same crap, different players routine.

They should rename Fast Lane to Damage Control and put the belt on Dean Ambrose or Bryan haha

NormanSmiley
01-26-2015, 01:59 PM
I ordered the network for days of the glorious past to watch old school matches at me leisure, not for the current product.

that being said, on general principle , I refuse to cancel because some little dipshits that are 13 on twitter are crying .

Reigns isn't ready, nobody is. Claim Vince is senile all you want, if he steps aside you think HHH is really gonna push all the zigglers and bryans to the moon??

Heisenberg
01-26-2015, 02:12 PM
3/4 of ppl tweeting that tag aren't canceling. I wouldn't cancel unless they crap the bed and shake last night off like nothing was wrong. Mizdow was robbed

Heyman
01-26-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm not even "a fan" but I never got on the "he sucks" bandwagon, I dunno. :wave:

Reigns isn't even that bad, but there were so many better options. Daniel Bryan is the obvious choice. If one of Ambrose, Ziggler, or Cesaro had been made to look more credible over this past year (i.e. booked as dominant as Reigns was made to look), then each of those men would have been better options.

Given how green Reigns is right now, even a Face Orton would have been a better option at this point.

WWE really messed up big time here. If it wasn't for CM Punk walking out last year, they would have screwed up with Daniel Bryan last year as well.

Jura
01-26-2015, 02:51 PM
Looks like Vince has ammo for those Vince/HHH discussions about the main event at Wrestlemania.

Heyman
01-26-2015, 02:53 PM
The Story has been picked up by TIME Magazine

I'm wondering if THIS was the WWE's strategy?

Any publicity is good publicity?

Damian Rey
01-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Hard to spin "shit on your fans, use a legend in an attempt to manipulate them, insult their intelligence and give exactly what they do not want" in a positive way.

Bad News Gertner
01-26-2015, 05:34 PM
I'm actually interested in Reigns vs Lesnar

Damian Rey
01-26-2015, 09:53 PM
Of course you are, Gerty. That's why we love you.

Bad News Gertner
01-26-2015, 10:42 PM
Should be a tough, hard hitting match.

Keith
01-27-2015, 12:34 AM
Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Diesel, HBK, HHH, Rock, Austin and so many others held a singles title before winning "the big one". This helped them get ready for when they became main eventers (they were able to get everything together in terms of their character development).

Roman Reigns hasn't won any singles titles. Shoot, even Cena was US Champion before moving up.

I doubt Roman's better than all those legends and therefore deserves to be the man ASAP.

Mr. Nerfect
02-02-2015, 07:16 PM
I'm coming around to the idea of Reigns challenging Lesnar, even though it first bored me. I mean, now that they've given him the Royal Rumble, they might as well go through with it. Anything else will make Reigns look weak. I have suggested ways they could move into different matches and make Reigns look good and such, but at this point, you might as well just go with Reigns beating Lesnar and getting booed. If they need to turn him heel later, they need to turn him heel.