PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk stables

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm sure this has been done, but just because I'm bored, let's make some stables. It's a simple way to give a bunch of guys something to do, but with the ever-changing landscape of the WWE, good ideas come into focus and then go out of it.

Serious and joke suggestions welcome. Maybe Gertner or someone will have a good idea? Maybe a joke suggestion will lead to a serious discussion on the potential chemistry some guys might have together. What goes into your idea faction, and who would best fit that model today? How the hell would you fix The New Day?

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2015, 08:10 PM
Maybe they could split The New Day up and have each form their own groups and have a bit of a gang rivalry, with each group trying to claw their way up? How about this:

* Kofi Kingston is a former Tag Team Champion with R-Truth; and Xavier Woods is a former partner of R-Truth's. They can fight over Truth, and Truth can choose Kofi, because they had much more success together. Joining them can be The Miz, because after Sandow beats his ass, he remembers how he and R-Truth once held the WWE hostage. He, Kofi and Truth try to kick the door down, and despite them not being as respected as they should, the unifying aspect behind them (besides entitlement) is that their passion has kept them in the business despite it not smiling on them.

* Xavier Woods, scorned by the betrayal of Kingston & R-Truth, finds an ally in an enemy of The Miz's. Damien Sandow is the former Intellectual Savior of the Masses, and Woods himself is en route to becoming a doctor. The two can pit their brain power together and become a face duo to be reckoned with. What do they need? Brawn. And more brains can never hurt. Which active character is brawny and can keep up with Woods & Sandow intellectually? How about Erick Rowan?

* Big E finds himself renewing his friendship with Dolph Ziggler, who also has his working relationship with Ryback now. As their battles against the other trios go on, a tension can build between Ryback and Big E. Who is really is the most explosive Superstar in WWE?

Could you put Dolph Ziggler, Big E & Ryback vs. The Miz, Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs. Xavier Woods, Damien Sandow & Erick Rowan, or variations, on the mid-card of PPVs over the course of the summer to keep things interesting?

Wishbone
02-20-2015, 08:11 PM
Can't remember which game it was from but I remember there being a European Powers stable in one of the WWE games with Regal as the mouthpiece, Sheamus and Wade Barrett. Add Cesaro to that and maybe Adrian Neville as the Randy Orton, young buck type and I think you could have something great on tv. Hell, add Paige too if they want to have a Diva on board.

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2015, 08:14 PM
The European or British faction is always one that gets suggested. Right now Cesaro is in a partnership with Tyson Kidd however. If Cesaro is going to be in stable, I'd rather see it come from that. Does Bret Hart suggest a new ally for them? For some reason, the idea of a heel Chris Jericho returning and leading them really appeals to me. You'd also have Nattie as a female in there.

Shisen Kopf
02-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Always thought Ambrose and Chris Masters managed by Sid would be a good stable. They would be called the Masters. Maybe have them all wear green jackets too.

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2015, 08:30 PM
That's a winner.

Fignuts
02-20-2015, 08:40 PM
Steve Blackman discovers a time machine and recruits different Steve Blackmen of past, present, and future, to form an entire nwo-sized stable of Steve Blackmen.

Most of the earth's population spontaneously combusts due to too much Steve Blackman.
The survivors gather together and clone Lord Humungous from the road warrior, creating a stable of Lord Humungi.

The stable of Steve Blackmen battle the stable of Lord Humungi which results in the long theorized "crunch" which ends the entire universe just as the big bang began it.

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 08:46 PM
Bring back Mark Henry and have him fued with the New Day. After he beats them a couple times they finally get his number and beat him a couple times embarrassing him. As he walks back stage he hears a Damn, stops and then continues on his way. The next week Henry says that He has a solution to the New Day and we will all see tonight. During a New day match against The PTP Henry interferes and he and O Noel start whipping the New Day. Truths music hits and acts as if he is gonna help the New Day but instead attacks them. Young is Discusted by this and walks out. The next week Henry, Titus , Truth and Young are in the ring and Young says he doesn't approve of their actions and says he doesn't want any part of it. Then Heath Slaters music hits and he attacks Young. New Day comes down for the save but is put down as he claims that they are simply Domination. Then you have Big E, Kofi, Woods, and Young vs Henry, Titus, Truth and Slater. Anything to give the New Day something to do other then just try to get over.

KIRA
02-20-2015, 08:46 PM
I was hoping for Paul Heyman,CM Punk,Lesnar
Can't think of a name
Best Beast Incarnate?

Bad News Gertner
02-20-2015, 08:51 PM
Kind of a rehash of a great WCW idea that went nowhere (shocking).

Form a stable of Cena, Orton, Big Show, Jericho and HHH. Call themselves the Brass Ring Club or something like that. The basis of their stable is that "we're established stars and we aren't going anywhere". Mix in guys like Bryan, Cesaro, Reigns etc.. young "newer" stars. The young stars would get the rub from feuding with the "old guard", and hopefully you'd get a few new guys in main event roles.

It's simple and easy. Took me the time for my Cup of Soup to be made to develop this storyline.

KIRA
02-20-2015, 08:52 PM
Bring back Mark Henry and have him fued with the New Day. After he beats them a couple times they finally get his number and beat him a couple times embarrassing him. As he walks back stage he hears a Damn, stops and then continues on his way. The next week Henry says that He has a solution to the New Day and we will all see tonight. During a New day match against The PTP Henry interferes and he and O Noel start whipping the New Day. Truths music hits and acts as if he is gonna help the New Day but instead attacks them. Young is Discusted by this and walks out. The next week Henry, Titus , Truth and Young are in the ring and Young says he doesn't approve of their actions and says he doesn't want any part of it. Then Heath Slaters music hits and he attacks Young. New Day comes down for the save but is put down as he claims that they are simply Domination. Then you have Big E, Kofi, Woods, and Young vs Henry, Titus, Truth and Slater. Anything to give the New Day something to do other then just try to get over.

I'd be ready to forgive any and every stupid thing Vince ever put on television(well ok two things I can't forgive) if He let Slater join up with PTP :love:

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-20-2015, 08:53 PM
Can't think of a name
Best Beast Incarnate?

Dangerous Alliance.

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 08:59 PM
Dangerous Alliance.

I would like to see a new Dangerous Alliance. Just imagine Brock, Rollins, Axle, and maybe Cesaro with Heyman equally advocating all of them.

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Let's talk Sable :naughty:

Ruien
02-20-2015, 09:10 PM
Add Orton to the Kidd and Ceasaro mix. Orton can transform them from good goofy wrestlers to serious badass wrestlers. Would have said add Titus to the mix but he is running with Young again.

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:12 PM
Add Orton to the Kidd and Ceasaro mix. Orton can transform them from good goofy wrestlers to serious badass wrestlers. Would have said add Titus to the mix but he is running with Young again.

Yes I agree to add Titus.

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 09:16 PM
Let's talk Sable :naughty:

Sable returns and beats up Paul and becomes Brocks manager. Rusev runs threw Cena and challenges Brock for the WWE title. Lana and Sable have a titty honking match and Rusev and Brock watch the match and become friends and never fight each other.

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Sable returns and beats up Paul and becomes Brocks manager. Rusev runs threw Cena and challenges Brock for the WWE title. Lana and Sable have a titty honking match and Rusev and Brock watch the match and become friends and never fight each other.

What are the rules for the titty honking match?

I suggest first get the pin or submission and then proceed to honk your opponents titties to the tune of your opponent's entrance theme or the sound the spaceship makes in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 09:21 PM
I don't know but its been thrown around in a couple of threads.

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:22 PM
I don't know but its been thrown around in a couple of threads.

It could really work I think

Bad News Gertner
02-20-2015, 09:32 PM

I suggest first get the pin or submission and then proceed to honk your opponents titties to the tune of your opponent's entrance theme or the sound the spaceship makes in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

They should have "first diva to sit on the other divas face wins" matches.

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:35 PM

Nah we already had the Kelly Kelly stinkface.

We need something new and exciting to keep the fans entertained, on edge and totally aroused.

Oil match?

Get the male lose of the match to oil up the female e.g. if it was say Hornswoggle v Paige.

Bad News Gertner
02-20-2015, 09:36 PM
Fingering matches!!!

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:38 PM
Fingering matches!!!

Tits on a pole match?

I think that might be the stipulation between Triple and Sting?

Triple H wins, Sting fucks off.

Sting wins, he gets control of the WWE and gets to have sex with Steph in the ring that very night.

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 09:40 PM
Fisting matches

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:43 PM
What will the stipulation between Bray Wyatt and Undertaker be?

Some will a nice big pounding that's for sure. I think it will be Wyatt.

He looks like a pedophile.

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Back on a serious note a stable with Swagger, Kidd, Cesaro, Shamus and Paige called the United Nations

Jazzy Foot
02-20-2015, 09:48 PM
Back on a serious note a stable with Swagger, Kidd, Cesaro, Shamus and Paige called the United Nations

Sheamus, Paige, Santino, Barrett, Caesaro, Rusev and Lana with Piper as mentor can be the European Union.

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 10:10 PM
Orton reforms Legacy with Axel, Cody Rhodes, and Charlotte

The Condor
02-20-2015, 10:23 PM
There's a lot of words in this thread and I don't feel like reading.

Orton, Sheamus, Reigns, and Cena as a group of jock, high school bullies who scour the WWE to give wedgies and mervins to the workrate champions.

Fignuts
02-20-2015, 10:28 PM
There's a lot of words in this thread and I don't feel like reading.

Post #7 is the only good idea in here. The rest pale in comparison.

Shisen Kopf
02-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Fingering matches!!!

Many, many moons ago I suggested diva tampon matches. I still stand by that. Reverse tampon matches could be a possibility too. A true "first blood" match.

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-20-2015, 10:43 PM

I might be wrong. That might have already happened. Divas Stink Face match? Terri and Ms Kitty maybe?

SlickyTrickyDamon
02-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Orton reforms Destiny with Axel, Cody Rhodes, and Charlotte

Legacy

It's not a stripper.

Shisen Kopf
02-20-2015, 10:47 PM
Legacy

It's not a stripper.

Le Gacy? I don't think Randy Orton is french nor a fan of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.

Droford
02-20-2015, 10:50 PM
Dean Ambrose

The UnStable

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2015, 10:55 PM
Cesaro and Tyson Kidd being managed by Paul Heyman is something that I wouldn't mind seeing. This could lead to Natalya being the first Paul Heyman Girl.

Droford
02-20-2015, 10:59 PM
I thought that was beth Phoenix

Or even further back Madusa

Simple Fan
02-20-2015, 11:05 PM
Legacy

It's not a stripper.

That was it for some reason i wss dabating against dynasty and destiny

Tom Guycott
02-21-2015, 01:28 AM
Always thought Ambrose and Chris Masters managed by Sid would be a good stable. They would be called the Masters. Maybe have them all wear green jackets too.

Took me a minute. I got there.

Special guest ref for such a match is Paige, as she seems to have been practicing already.

RiX1024
02-21-2015, 10:06 AM
Zack Ryder, Heath Slater, Jack Swagger and Brooklyn Brawler : The New JOB Squad

Emperor Smeat
02-21-2015, 11:43 AM
Ministry of Pain - Mark Henry, Sheamus, Rusev, Ceasro, and Brock Lesnar

Simple Fan
02-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Add Ziggler and Bryan with Kidd and Cesaro run with the Brass Rings Club idea. Hell even add Ryder.

Tanawesome
02-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Sami Zayn, Hideo Itami, Adrian Neville, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens

dronepool
02-23-2015, 02:52 AM
Orton, Bryan, Ziggler and Ambrose.

Radical Revolution.

Droford
02-23-2015, 03:16 AM
Sounds like Benoit Malenko and Saturn WCW /WWF

dronepool
02-23-2015, 12:45 PM
The big (ruthless) guy, the two techs and the loose (crazier) cannon :)

The anti-authority.

Jazzy Foot
02-23-2015, 02:34 PM
Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Ryback, Brock Lesnar, Rusev and Rikishi as manager: Big Fat Men.

Jazzy Foot
02-23-2015, 02:35 PM
Paige, Tamina, Alicia Foxx, Natalya: T.I.T.S. (The Incredibly Talented Superstars)

Maluco
02-23-2015, 05:01 PM
What about a heel Samoan stable? Feeling entitled by their history and lineage, they want to dominate and take what they deserve.

A debuting Samoa Joe and The Usos help Reigns overwhelm Lesnar at Mania and it is revealed the next night that Joe has convinced them of their birthright and their natural position on the roster, the top. Joining together was the only way to enforce what people don't want them to have. (Fans reaction to Reigns, fact that Joe never got a shot in WWE, Total Divas being taken more seriously than Usos title run.

Over months after Mania, Joe adds IC belt to the group and Usos regain the tag titles.

Call them something simple like The Isle of Samoa

Mr. Nerfect
02-24-2015, 08:31 AM
Kind of want to see Joe as a killing machine bent on proving that the Anoa'i-Fatu Samoan family isn't the only one worth fearing. How I would mark for Hollywood Rock returning and aligning with Roman Reigns & The Usos, however.

Heyman
02-24-2015, 12:36 PM
Can't remember if I've said this or not, but I would simply turn New Day Heel by adding Mark Henry to the group. Give New Day a Nation of Domination type vibe.

Simple Fan
02-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Can't remember if I've said this or not, but I would simply turn New Day Heel by adding Mark Henry to the group. Give New Day a Nation of Domination type vibe.

Seems like the best option. They already get booed go ahead and give the fans a reason to boo them. If they wanted to Keep them face Henry should start a group with Truth Titus and Slater to fued with them called Domination.

Simple Fan
03-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Kind of want to see Joe as a killing machine bent on proving that the Anoa'i-Fatu Samoan family isn't the only one worth fearing. How I would mark for Hollywood Rock returning and aligning with Roman Reigns & The Usos, however.

The New Samoan Swat Team

Rollermacka
03-05-2015, 01:19 AM
Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper, and Kevin Owens = Somebody please get us wrestling gear

drave
03-05-2015, 05:59 AM
I would think that is more in line with their "gimmicks" than anything.

road doggy dogg
03-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Revive Test and pair him with Ken Shamrock, Mankind, and Big Show. Give them some 2x4s. Have a really generic theme with a steam engine blowing at the start. Cannot fail!

Shisen Kopf
03-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Bring back Steve Blackman. There ya go best stable ever.

Rollermacka
03-05-2015, 07:19 PM
I would think that is more in line with their "gimmicks" than anything.

Yea, because there's never been a brawler/ fighter gimmick that wears traditional wrestling attire..... or a monster gimmick that wears custom professional wrestling gear....

CSL
03-05-2015, 07:27 PM
exactly, there have been many. The majority of even. Which means there's no problem with guys like Ambrose, Owens and especially Harper wearing the stuff they do now, it's a bit different.

Lock Jaw
03-05-2015, 08:44 PM
http://www.lamandier-maroc.com/blog/img/la-roseraie-stables-mar-2010.jpg

All I can think of reading this thread title....

youreSAWFT
03-07-2015, 04:00 AM
Can't think of a name
Best Beast Incarnate?
'The walkouts'.

Simple Fan
03-07-2015, 01:54 PM
http://www.lamandier-maroc.com/blog/img/la-roseraie-stables-mar-2010.jpg

All I can think of reading this thread title....

Probably how they came up with the Four Horsemen

dingdongyo
03-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Dean Ambrose

The UnStable

Instead of tagging in partners, he tags in different personalities of himself?
I like it.

XL
03-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Ambrose
Mankind
Damien Demento
Alicia Fox

Shisen Kopf
03-09-2015, 04:06 PM
Paige, Tamina, Alicia Foxx, Natalya: T.I.T.S. (The Incredibly Talented Superstars)

The WWE's artistic talented superstars or TWATS

Hanso Amore
03-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Ambrose
Harper
Cena

The Dun-Jeans of Doom