PDA

View Full Version : Bram?

youreSAWFT
03-01-2015, 10:20 PM
I know i know TNA is shit blah blah but its wrestling and i watch it. How do you guys feel about Bram? hes solid on the mic, has a great build and the kid can go. Plus that cool beard. and on another note those BDC jackets are fly as fuck.

Wishbone
03-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Haven't watched TNA since... I want to say October. Can't really say much about his work since then in that case. Anyway, what I saw before that point was pretty decent. Nothing to write home about, but he was one of the more interesting things in TNA at the time.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Liked him as 1/2 of the Original Ascension. He really fucked up a sure thing though and left Konnor high and dry. Viktor isn't as physically impressive as Bram but the team worked well enough in NXT. Haven't seen him enough times except with a match with Abyss with a huge board full of nails. The weapon was pretty dumb for wrestling. He's married to Charlotte.

Rollermacka
03-02-2015, 01:07 AM
I like him, he's been one of the good things to come out of the "newer" Impacts. He's a big dude (looks like he's put on some size since the Ascension days), he's decent on the mic and puts on solid matches. I think he's a guy that can be a big star in TNA that they can make into a big star and be a main eventer in the company sooner than later.

youreSAWFT
03-02-2015, 02:47 AM
I feel like thats what theyre doing now, hes solid all around and he has the ability to be a top guy. I dont think with his current gimmick that he'd be a good face. So they could push him to a top spot after the BDC runs its course.

Simple Fan
03-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Hell put him in BDC. Be a good replacement for Joe.

Ultra Mantis
03-02-2015, 09:32 AM
Does he still have a glowing hand?

youreSAWFT
03-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Hell put him in BDC. Be a good replacement for Joe.

But hes white. White people dont join gangs.

Simple Fan
03-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Its a clan

Rollermacka
03-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Its a clan

Please, there have been no clans in history that is white oriented :shifty:

Tom Guycott
03-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Please, there have been no clans in history that is white oriented :shifty:

Unless we're talking The Highlander. But I don't think decapitations are allowed in professional wrestling. Even in TNA.