PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Wrestle Mania? Advice on travel etc.

Jazzy Foot
03-13-2015, 01:18 PM
So yes I'm going to the show of shows but I'm a little confused as to where to go and what to do.

The original plan was to fly to San Francisco and stay there a few days, go to WM on Sunday and fly back on the Monday.

But WM is in Santa Clara right? How do I get there from SF and will there be trains after the event etc?

Or should I just base myself in Santa Clara for the duration of my stay?

I though Santa Clara and Levi's Stadium would be just a hop on the train away from SF but it seems not :(

NormanSmiley
03-13-2015, 06:49 PM
buy a map asshole

Jazzy Foot
03-13-2015, 06:54 PM
buy a map asshole

Dick

Droford
03-13-2015, 07:25 PM
http://www.caltrain.com/riderinfo/specialevents/levis_stadium_service.html

youreSAWFT
03-13-2015, 11:21 PM
Id say base yourself wherever the event is happening. I like in California and traffic can be a pain and public transport is filled with crazy/homeless people.

Tazz Dan
03-14-2015, 06:27 AM
buy a map asshole

Says the asshole....

Anyhow, contact your travel agent maybe?

Shisen Kopf
03-14-2015, 06:44 AM
Jazzy foot, you should hitch hike from San Fran. Think about it, you're standing on the side of the road and a 1969 Mustang Boss 429 pulls over to give you a ride. Inside the car are two HOTT chicks who are also going to the show. They say they'll give you a ride if you can honk their titties and party with them after the show ends.

Tazz Dan
03-14-2015, 07:04 AM
That could happen. How do you think Shisen met his wife? By titty honking her all the way to Toronto..... WMX8 Baby!!!!!!!!

Shisen Kopf
03-14-2015, 02:48 PM
Woooo! Did I ever mention the fact that I saw Hogan vs Rock in person??

Jazzy Foot
03-14-2015, 03:53 PM
Id say base yourself wherever the event is happening. I like in California and traffic can be a pain and public transport is filled with crazy/homeless people.

Well I was going to spend the majority of my time in San Francisco and explore and then head to Santa Clara for WM and come back same day.

Not planning on going to AXXESS or HoF. The former will be way too overcrowded and tickets for Hogan are sold out (I've met practically all the other main ones I wanted to see). I find the WWE HoF to be a bit of a joke really and the only redeeming factor and reason I'd want to go is to see the Connor Michalek induction. Otherwise how they can have a celeb wing and not have inducted Muhummad Ali (given his association with WM) and it took them this long to recognise Macho Man, still yet to recognise Owen Hart and Bulldog.......it's a total joke imo. The Pro Wrestling HoF means so much more.

Anyways I'm just calculating the logistics of getting the Levi's and back again.

On another note are any other TPWW users going, are we having a tailgating party or anything?

Jazzy Foot
03-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Woooo! Did I ever mention the fact that I saw Hogan vs Rock in person??

I've met Sting and Muhammad Ali in person i.e. shook hands, touched both etc (lol not touched in that way! Obviously Ali can't shake hands).

A few world leaders and royalty through work etc.

But tbh Hogan v Rock was one of the greatest if not THE greatest match of all time.

Mercenary
03-14-2015, 03:57 PM
http://www.wrestlecon.com/

Jazzy Foot
03-14-2015, 04:05 PM

I'd prefer something like this rather than Axxess.

Tazz Dan
03-14-2015, 04:54 PM
No mate, you're welcome for my advice.

Droford
03-14-2015, 04:56 PM
I went two years ago. It was fun. Missed getting a free DDP yoga class. Saw Chikara.

SlickyTrickyDamon
03-14-2015, 06:35 PM
It's actually much closer to San Jose than SF.

James Steele
03-14-2015, 07:22 PM
It wasn't the WWE's fault they haven't inducted Owen and took so long to induct Macho Man. Their families have to agree to inductions.

Blue Demon
03-15-2015, 04:55 PM
It wasn't the WWE's fault they haven't inducted Owen and took so long to induct Macho Man. Their families have to agree to inductions.

And I believe more specifically it's Owen's Ex-Wife Martha preventing him from getting in, as I believe the rest of the family is ok with him going in...or at least Bret is.

James Steele
03-15-2015, 07:48 PM
Owen will not get in as long as Martha is alive, and I can't exactly be mad at her for still being upset with the WWE and McMahons over her husband's death. Isn't Martha estranged from the whole family due to her book that was full of "dirt" and allegedly mostly lies?