PDA

View Full Version : "Hurricane" Helms on SYTTD!

BigCrippyZ
03-15-2015, 03:32 PM
So, my wife was watching some show she watches called Say Yes to the Dress where women go shopping for wedding dresses with their friends, family and sometimes fiance's. We were hanging out and I was doing some work on the computer while she watched her show.

I wasn't really paying attention at first but I heard someone mention how "The Hurricane" was giving his fiance a hard time because he didn't like the dresses she kept trying on. Turns out it was Shane Helms! They even showed a pic of him in his "Hurricane" attire and mentioned and played up how he was a pro wrestler. They "kicked him out" because he was influencing her decision and not letting her pick what she liked.

Now I'm sure this show is scripted (and poorly!) but I thought it was funny. Can't find any clips for it anywhere but I didn't search too long and it's from last year according to the guide. Thought you guys might enjoy this though.

:lol:

Simple Fan
03-15-2015, 04:31 PM
To bad WWE never capitalized off of the Hurricane. They could have made a comic book strip just for him. Also he never had a supervillain to go up against.