PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers 4/2/15

Emperor Smeat
04-01-2015, 03:05 PM
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins came out to open the show. He was joined by Big Show, Kane, Jamie Noble, and Joey Mercury. Randy Orton came out to interrupt Rollins. Orton said he is still owed his title match. He talked crap about The Authority, and Kane made a match – Orton vs Big Show to start immediately.

1. Randy Orton beat Big Show by DQ. Kane, Noble, and Mercury attacked Orton as he was going to hit the RKO. Rollins entered the ring and Orton got some offense on him until Kane pulled him off and chokeslammed him. Ryback came out for the save and Rollins ran off. Ryback dropped Kane, Noble, and Mercury.

2. Naomi beat Natalya. The Bellas sat in on commentary. Naomi won with an on the ground head-scissors DDT.

There was a backstage segment in which Kane told Rollins that a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match between Rollins and Orton sounds good for Extreme Rules. Dean Ambrose exited Kane’s personal bathroom. Kane told Ambrose he would face Luke Harper…

A Roman Reigns interview was shown on the big screen. Reigns spoke about WrestleMania, and said that he beat Seth Rollins before and will beat him again…

3. The Miz defeated R-Truth. There was a Mizdow chant right away. Miz won by pin. Mizdow ran out and hit Miz with the Skull Crushing Finale and put on his glasses…

John Cena came out to a huge pop. Cena announced that he will have an open challenge for the U.S. Championship every week. Rusev came out and said he didn’t lose at WrestleMania, and will crush Cena at Extreme Rules. Cena put him in his place and said Rusev did lose and will fight him now. Rusev responded by saying, “Only thing you are gonna see is this.” Nothing happened. Cena said, “You mean this?” The U.S. flag dropped instead of the Russian flag. Cena got a huge pop. No Cena sucks chants.

4. Luke Harper vs. Dean Ambrose is next.

The broadcast team is Tom Phillips, Jerry Lawler, and Byron Saxton… The announced that they will be returning to Fresno on Sunday, August 2… The Prime Time Players cut a promo on New Day that was shown on the big screen…

4. Dean Ambrose beat Luke Harper by an apparent DQ. Harper pulled top off table then couple minutes later powerbombed Ambrose through it. They didn’t announce a winner…

Sheamus came out to a big pop that quickly turned to boos. The crowd chanted “you look stupid” and he embraced it. Daniel Bryan made his entrance to the biggest pop of the night. Bad News Barrett sat in on commentary…

5. Sheamus beat Daniel Bryan via count out. Bad News Barrett sat in on commentary. It was a very physical match with Sheamus controlling most of the early offense and feeding off the boos. Bryan was knocked to ringside. Barrett hit Bryan with a Bull Hammer while the referee wasn’t looking, and Bryan was counted out. Bryan appeared to be cut just prior to the Bull Hammer. Barrett walked out to loud boos. Bryan walked to the top of the ramp and got a huge pop. He started a Yes! chant and then walked backstage…

Sheamus' new theme from someone who was at the event:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sheamus has a new entrance theme <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SmackDown?src=hash">#SmackDown</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WWEFresno?src=hash">#WWEFresno</a> <a href="http://t.co/JgriVuNsA1">pic.twitter.com/JgriVuNsA1</a></p>&mdash; coral grimes (@TheNextBlGThing) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/status/583126735970942976">April 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Schlomey
04-01-2015, 03:11 PM
The new theme is MUCH better for a heel. Sounds like a good show.

Big Vic
04-01-2015, 03:24 PM
And the IC champ is back to losing again.

road doggy dogg
04-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Interesting to see Cena getting lots of face pops and crap

Dean Ambrose leaving Kane's personal bathroom sounds rofl

Droford
04-01-2015, 05:20 PM
I was hoping for a version of EC3s song replacing trouble with Fella.

Oh well

Sixx
04-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Interesting to see Cena getting lots of face pops and crap

I kinda like him more myself since he's in the US title picture.

road doggy dogg
04-01-2015, 05:55 PM
For sure. It's just interesting that the BOO BIRDS aren't trying to drag his ass down

Lock Jaw
04-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Further spoilers:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/8KCDMX7cQ3k/maxresdefault.jpg

road doggy dogg
04-01-2015, 07:29 PM
spoiled my dinner

Sepholio
04-01-2015, 08:15 PM
I was really feeling like we were getting close to a Cena heel turn, too. He has been feeding off the negative energy so much more lately. Oh well.

Sheamus new theme is sick.

DAMN iNATOR
04-02-2015, 06:17 AM
If the details of Cena's segment are correct, then clearly the cheers were piped in over any "John Cena sucks!" chants to the tune of his theme.

Also, lol @ WWE and anyone who thinks singing that over his theme in loud unified groups is new, I've got news for ya...we were doing that shit at the local Buffalo Wild Wings that used to show the PPVs all the way back in like 2007, 2008.

Sixx
04-02-2015, 06:22 AM
DAMN iNATOR - setting trends since 2007.

Ruien
04-02-2015, 03:06 PM
WOOOO a thread that is not locked!

Simple Fan
04-02-2015, 10:57 PM
Really hate the they fixed the table after Ambrose went through it but couldn't do one thing to the Raw table.

Bad News Gertner
04-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Fuck sakes, Ryback should be getting Reigns push. The crowd loves him. He really needs a solid top tier feud.

Lock Jaw
04-02-2015, 11:37 PM
Yeah... wish Ryback had got Rusev's first loss. They started a feud, but then Ryback got "fired" and they never picked it up again....

Bad News Gertner
04-02-2015, 11:44 PM
I do enjoy watching him chuck J and J security around.

Bad News Gertner
04-02-2015, 11:44 PM
What happened to Erick Rowan? Is he hurt? He just sorta disappeared.

Mr. Nerfect
04-03-2015, 12:47 AM
I'd be all for Reigns vs. Ryback at Extreme Rules. Let them have a Last Man Standing Match or something.

XL
04-03-2015, 06:34 AM
What happened to Erick Rowan? Is he hurt? He just sorta disappeared.

He was in the ATGBR, wasn't he?

Emperor Smeat
04-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Yeup and kept the tradition alive of being Big Show's personal jobber.

Mr. Nerfect
04-03-2015, 08:22 PM
I don't mind Erick Rowan losing to Big Show all the time...if the pay-off is that he actually beats Big Show at some point to show growth.

Mr. Nerfect
04-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Rowan on his own is pretty shit anyway. He really improved as part of The Wyatt Family, but they were also there to masks his weaknesses. The face turn itself was really random and without much room for it to really get pushed. He'd be better off returning under the wing of Wyatt.

Simple Fan
04-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Sheamus reportedly getting some heat backstage for being reckless in his match with Bryan on Smackdown causing him to get stitches but it looked to me Bryan got busted open after headbutting Sheamus multiple times.

Mr. Nerfect
04-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Pretty sure Bryan would want Sheamus to work snug. I dunno, doesn't seem like something Bryan would be pissed about. And by the sounds of it, Sheamus is the sort of guy that a guy like Bryan could take to test pretty easily.