PDA

View Full Version : If WCW / ECW were still around (How Different)

Kenny
12-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Think about the possible jumps if WCW were still around.

First of all I highly doubt Flair would be in the WWE which would affect the Evolution idea.

Steiner, Booker T, and Goldberg possibly wouldn't be around.

The Hurricane wouldn't be around and I don't think there was any other way to save Rosie without Jamal around.

Now think about ECW...

No RVD, No Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer...

Also... Some WWE superstars may have made a jump by now.

In a way, I think that's a good thing though. I think the WWE needs to go even FURTHER with this roster split... or do a roster cut.

What affect do you think WCW and / or ECW would have on the WWE if they were around today when it comes to the current roster?

Stickman
12-20-2003, 06:08 PM
One WWE champion
Orton, Batista, Cena, Lesner, ect. ect. ect. would be no name jobbers.

Kane Knight
12-20-2003, 06:20 PM
One WWE champion
Orton, Batista, Cena, Lesner, ect. ect. ect. would be no name jobbers.

I'm not sure about the latter part there.

Pepsi Man
12-20-2003, 08:04 PM
Erm, Bubba and D-Von were in the WWF a year and a half before ECW folded. Other than that, there's no telling what would've happened, only what did happen, and that's that the WWE has survived and all others are toiling in relative obscurity, save NWATNA, which is somehow surviving and actually getting national TV every week, albeit via Pay-Per-View.

Kenny
12-20-2003, 08:20 PM
I didnt' even think about the titles. The WWE wouldn't be able to use the Cruiserweight, World, and US Titles. But they wouldn't need to because there would probably be no roster split either.

Pepsi Man
12-20-2003, 08:22 PM
I didnt' even think about the titles. The WWE wouldn't be able to use the Cruiserweight, World, and US Titles. But they wouldn't need to because there would probably be no roster split either.
Plus, there would still be the European, Hardcore, and LightHeavyweight titles. :p

Kenny
12-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Plus, there would still be the European, Hardcore, and LightHeavyweight titles. :p

I actually liked it better back then. It'll be really interesting when a rival promotion does start giving a WWE a run for their money.

Also, with displeased talent we know the roster split won't last long after they get some competition. It'll be interesting.

sexymanalive
12-23-2003, 10:47 AM
well if WCW and ECW were still around then WWE would still be on channle 31 and ecw would be 23 anyways the European and LightHeavyweight titles suck am glade there gone but i miss the Hardcore title

word life borther

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-23-2003, 10:51 AM
What's ECW and WCW