PDA

View Full Version : La Resistance

Mr. Nerfect
05-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Who else is expecting La Resistance to jump over to SmackDown! and help Dupree win the US Title, and start a feud with some American wrestlers heading into The Great American Bash? Just a random though.

Loose Cannon
05-22-2004, 08:50 PM
It would make sense for that to happen cause the tag division is way better on Smackdown.

Thelivinglegend
05-22-2004, 09:11 PM
But i thought Vince said no more trades will be made between shows?

ilt_undertaker
05-22-2004, 11:19 PM
The thought never crossed my mind, wouldnt mind seeing it :meh:

What Would Kevin Do?
05-23-2004, 01:21 AM
NO! Rene Dupree can be great on his own... If you bring in an entire French stable though, it's going to go back to the American bashing/ we hate the French angle... Rene right now can get over with the crowd, and it's not just because he's french... Rene has a certain cocky attitude about him that transcends him being French, and that should be marketed.

big_bluto
05-23-2004, 06:22 AM
I say leave them where they are. They do a job on RAW, and Dupree needs to go on his own for a while.
Nothing wrong with mixing it up on joint-PPV's, maybe with La Resistance doing a run-in during a Dupree match, but no Roster changing.
That would just end up killing the Dupree push, and poor Fifi would freak out at all the attention.

Aussie Skier
05-23-2004, 06:55 AM
Leave them

Rene is the man on his lonesome

Sephiroth
05-23-2004, 09:40 AM
The thought never crossed my mind, wouldnt mind seeing it :meh:

MVP
05-23-2004, 11:24 AM
It'd make no sense because then the whole tag team division would be pretty much shifted over to Smackdown since RAW's tag division is only made up of single wrestlers paired together. RAW needs the few established tag teams it has to maintain the roster of it's miniscule tag team division.