PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown spoilers for 10/8/15

Emperor Smeat
10-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Dark Segment:
Backstage promo with Owen White saying he talked to a "higher power" to get help for next week's title match against Brock Del Lesnaro. Added the stipulation of if Lesnaro doesn't win the title, he has to leave the WWE forever while if White loses, he's retiring from wrestling.

Smackdown:
* WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day kick off SmackDown. They show a replay from RAW where Dolph Ziggler kicked John Cena. They cut promos on how they've dominated everyone. They knock Philly and the Eagles. Dolph Ziggler comes out to complain about missing his chance at the US Open Challenge. Ziggler wants a match against Big E tonight. Xavier Woods promises it will be fair. The Dudley Boyz come out to a big pop and stand with Ziggler.

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E is first. The Dudleyz, Woods and Kofi Kingston are at ringside. Lots of "we want tables" chants. Bubba Ray ends up attacking Kofi for trying to interfere. Devon pulls Woods off the apron but Big E gets the win by pinfall as Kofi held Ziggler's foot down.

* They aired a replay of Paul Heyman, Big Show and Brock Lesnar from RAW, then the Rusev - Summer Rae proposal.

* WWE Divas Champion Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Natalya defeated Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Alicia Fox.

* Ryback defeated Rusev with Summer Rae. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens was on commentary.

* Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman cut a promo on Hell In a Cell and tonight's tag team main event. Braun ends it with, "run little rabbits run."

* King Barrett comes out for a promo but is interrupted by Neville. They have a match and Barrett wins with a Bullhammer.

* Stardust cuts a promo on Neville after the match.

* Randy Orton and Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman is next in the main event. Lots of RKO chants to start. Orton and Reigns win by DQ when Wyatt lays Reigns out with a weapon of some sort. The New Day comes out and beats Reigns down. The Dudley Boyz run down for the save and put Woods through a table to end the show.

DAMN iNATOR
10-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Can't wait till Clerk comes in here and gets all pissy because slik wasn't "allowed to" post spoilers this week.

I doubt slik even cares, but stupid motherfucking Clerk has been posting on my wall saying only slik should post SD! spoilers because it's his "thing" and everybody should "respect" that. Come the fuck on,

Bad News Gertner
10-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Dude, let Clerk post them

Lock Jaw
10-06-2015, 11:32 PM
slik hasn't posted the SD spoilers in quite some time.....

Damian Rey
10-07-2015, 12:40 AM
Hey look at that. Wyatt and Reigns fighting on tv again. Great build they've got going to HITC.

Wonder if the New Day stuff was televised.

Damian Rey
10-07-2015, 12:40 AM
The Reigns beat down from the New Day that is.

Lock Jaw
10-07-2015, 01:02 AM
Yeah, that bit sounds weird and out of place....

Rammsteinmad
10-07-2015, 04:28 AM
Two weeks with no Cesaro? That's it, I'm handing in my notice.

Lock Jaw
10-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Two weekss undefeated at least!

Innovator
10-07-2015, 10:22 AM
Two weeks with no Cesaro? That's it, I'm handing in my notice.

THEY'RE BUILDING UP HIS PROGRAM WITH BIG SHOW

Clerk
10-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Where is the fucking respect on this forum? Slik has been posting these more than everybody and this kid is just attention hungry. Slik won POTTY 2x in a row. No wonder you couldn't win POTTY your just a copy

Shisen Kopf
10-07-2015, 07:06 PM
I got a question I have to ask but I can't remember what it b is.

DAMN iNATOR
10-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Where is the fucking respect on this forum? Slik has been posting these more than everybody and this kid is just attention hungry. Slik won POTTY 2x in a row. No wonder you couldn't win POTTY your just a copy

SMeat is anything but attention hungry, and I'll not hear any more of your slander against him.

Emperor Smeat
10-07-2015, 07:48 PM
:( Didn't mean to cause any rifts between the Smackdown Shield and TPWW Universe.

A good "Hug It Out" moment is needed in times like these. Slik, Tman, Dark One, and anyone else who has posted Smackdown threads recently, lets all get together for one big hug.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2881434/tumblr_n6kp7mKnr41saykaxo1_400.0.gif

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/rollins-turn-360x220.jpg

From now on the Smackdown Spoilers belong to the TPWW Authority and I've sold out to them for months now. Corporate Meatball continuing as the leader of these threads is what's best for TPWW Business.

Bad News Gertner
10-07-2015, 08:06 PM
DAMN inator should definitely tell Clerk he's sorry.

And this man follows Jesus!

Clerk
10-07-2015, 11:18 PM
^^^

Dark One
10-08-2015, 11:50 AM
:( Didn't mean to cause any rifts between the Smackdown Shield and TPWW Universe.

A good "Hug It Out" moment is needed in times like these. Slik, Tman, Dark One, and anyone else who has posted Smackdown threads recently, lets all get together for one big hug.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2881434/tumblr_n6kp7mKnr41saykaxo1_400.0.gif

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/rollins-turn-360x220.jpg

From now on the Smackdown Spoilers belong to the TPWW Authority and I've sold out to them for months now. Corporate Meatball continuing as the leader of these threads is what's best for TPWW Business.

An interesting proposal, but allow me to offer a counter-proposal:

[img]https://gorillapressonline.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/lesnar-rollins-german-suplex.gif[/img