PDA

View Full Version : Telltale games I want to see

Swiss Ultimate
10-30-2015, 01:47 PM
Gotham (based on the TV show)
More Sam & Max
Terminator
Aliens

Also an expansion of the Half Life universe like they did with Borderlands.

The games are always super clunky and full of glitches and most of the time amount to just being "choose your own adventure books", but despite all of that
I really love them. I finally finished Walking Dead Season 1, but I would like to see more franchises added to the list.

road doggy dogg
10-30-2015, 01:48 PM
'ell yeah Sam & Max

Swiss Ultimate
10-30-2015, 01:53 PM
'ell yeah Sam & Max

What's great is that my kids love it too, so I have a go-to excuse to give to the Missus as to why we need it and why I'm playing it.

alvarado52
10-30-2015, 03:18 PM
I want to see one about you DTTS, where I have to make such tough decisions as "tighty whiteys, boxer briefs, womens thong, or ..."

Heisenberg
10-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Heroes would be awesome

Swiss Ultimate
10-30-2015, 04:02 PM
I want to see one about you DTTS, where I have to make such tough decisions as "tighty whiteys, boxer briefs, womens thong, or ..."

While wearing a woman's thong would be kinky, I prefer boxer briefs. Tighty whiteys are not an option because of this.

I imagine Telltale would be able to make a scene where that not only makes sense, but is also very exciting. Here's an example:

[DTTS is standing in the bedroom panting and covered in sweat over the body of Alvarado's mother who is sound asleep after having the proverbial shit fucked from her body. Suddenly there is a knock at the door.]

Option Tree:
A. Answer the door
B. Jump out of the window naked
C. Throw some clothes on quick
D. ...

Choosing C would then allow me to pick a garment from the drawer as the person outside begins jiggling the handle. Choosing anything but boxers would lead to death or humiliation.

Swiss Ultimate
10-30-2015, 04:03 PM
I'm assuming you want to be me from my prime too, so I didn't mention the being fat and losing my hair part.

Kalyx triaD
10-30-2015, 04:17 PM
Star Wars
Nightmare On Elm Street

Swiss Ultimate
10-30-2015, 04:19 PM
Star Wars
Nightmare On Elm Street

I would love a Star Wars Universe story.

Swiss Ultimate
10-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Guardians of the Galaxy would be pretty fun too.

DAMN iNATOR
10-30-2015, 08:26 PM
They're mainly focused on "Minecraft: Story Mode" right now, I think. I enjoyed the hell out of Tales From the Borderlands, which despite outcry for it ALREADY, does NOT nead a Season 2. Didn't care about GoT, played but was pretty "MEH" on Wolf Among Us...basically just awaiting Ep. 1 of 3 of The Walking Dead's "Michonne" mini-series as something to fill time until whenever next year (probably fall 2016) that they finally release Ep. 1 of Season 3.

Swiss Ultimate
10-30-2015, 08:31 PM
I really liked Wolf, didn't play GOT. Kind of want to play Back to the Future despite the franchise being spammed to death lately.

Emperor Smeat
10-30-2015, 11:19 PM
WWE

Could work really well and certain games like No Mercy and Legends of Wrestlemania did something on a similar scale before with decision based things.

alvarado52
10-31-2015, 02:31 PM
I am looking forward to their Marvel deal, though thats still down the road.

They did have a Marvel deal right? Or am I fuckin' nuts?

Big Vic
11-02-2015, 11:12 AM
WWE

Could work really well and certain games like No Mercy and Legends of Wrestlemania did something on a similar scale before with decision based things.
It would be cool if it broke Kayfabe too.
=========================================
Vince McMahon: Morning Shad Gaspard! Nice suit!

A: Thank you! How are things?
B: Thanks, I think I should go over JTG tonight.
C: I guess this is what it feels like to be a sell out.
D: ...

Penner
11-03-2015, 03:11 PM
'ell yeah Sam & Max

"I can't use these things together"

Ultra Mantis
11-18-2015, 09:52 PM
It would be cool if it broke Kayfabe too.
=========================================
Vince McMahon: Morning Shad Gaspard! Nice suit!

A: Thank you! How are things?
B: Thanks, I think I should go over JTG tonight.
C: I guess this is what it feels like to be a sell out.
D: ...

And in true Telltale style, no matter what you choose he ends up saying C.

cnoslim
11-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Gotham (would be nuts)

Batman etc... (great potential for these type of games as any comic book series would be)

More the walking dead and game of thrones