PDA

View Full Version : What promotions do you watch regularly

Rollermacka
12-08-2015, 01:46 PM
So what promotions, large or small, international or local, do you watch/ follow on a regular basis?

Simple Fan
12-08-2015, 02:00 PM
I watch WWE, NXT, TNA, ROH, and NJPW every week and enjoy ROH the most. I checkout ROW when you post the videos and I really like that promotion. Liked the first season of Lucha Underground and hope the second season is even better. I hope TNA gets it together and succeeds on POP in January to.

EzekielKane
12-08-2015, 02:18 PM
WWE - Of course
TNA - A lot less nowdays that they're pretty much going out of business
TWA
CHWA (Cottage Hills Wrestling Alliance)

Shisen Kopf
12-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Real Deal Rasslin and CHW are the best ones right now

Big Vic
12-08-2015, 02:55 PM
None besides CHW. Fuck RDW. Also what was that company that had the ERAG match? Wish they were still around.

Shisen Kopf
12-08-2015, 03:04 PM
That was the legendary JCID. Think the company folded when their trampoline broke.

Simple Fan
12-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Also waiting on Jeff Jarrett to get a TV deal for GFW and I'll be watching that regularly.

Rammsteinmad
12-08-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm pretty burned out on wrestling right now. I can barely sit through WWE programming. However, outside of WWE, I loosely follow TNA, ROH and Chikara. Sometimes I read results of Japanese shows or Lucha Underground but I'm not really all that bothered by them/barely know anyone on the roster.

Emperor Smeat
12-08-2015, 04:17 PM
WWE and NXT.

Watch some NJPW, TNA, and Lucha Underground on occasions but never long enough to become regular habits.

Big Vic
12-08-2015, 04:29 PM
That was the legendary JCID. Think the company folded when their trampoline broke.

Nothing can survive an ERAG match.

Nicky Fives
12-09-2015, 03:47 PM
WWE/NXT and TNA....don't have the time to add anything else as I barely have enough time to keep up with the aforementioned....

The Condor
12-09-2015, 03:52 PM
WWE, some TNA, and NJPW when I can get to it. Very low volumes of all, though. I mostly watch older content on the network if I do watch wrestling programming.

The CyNick
12-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Just WWE.

I tried to watch some Lucha Underground recently. Looked too bush league for my tastes.

TNA I dont even think is on in Canada, but I wouldnt waste my time even if it was.

ROH is on at random times, and just screams indy promotion. Never seen a guy look like a star on that show.

Lock Jaw
12-09-2015, 10:58 PM
WWE and NXT.

Watched TNA regularly for most of the time they had Christian (missed a bit of the beginning, and the end). It does air here in Canada on The Fight Network..... but I wouldn't waste my time.

ROH I have seen random samplings from. Was at a number of shows in Toronto, and watched the "month of TV" leading to the events. I think it makes a better live product than TV show.

Fignuts
12-09-2015, 10:59 PM
WWE, though at this point I only watch the ppv. I'll watch the hulu replay of raw if I hear it is a good show. Have not watched it in a long time.

NXT every week.

I watch NJPW whenever they have a larger scale event. Pretty much whenever the IWGP or Intercontinental titles arenon the line.

Bobholly138
12-13-2015, 06:13 AM
ROH-Started watching it each week once it was added to DA. Now having to download it.
Lucha Underground-Watch it every week when it airs.
Paragon Pro Wrestling-Was watching it when it was on Pop. Now hoping it shows up on a channel DISH carries.
NJPW-Watching the weekly AXS show.

The locally.
Powerslam Productions-Goto almost every show. And now doing video work and some commentary for them.
NWA Bayou Independent Wrestling-Do video and commentary work for them.