PDA

View Full Version : NXT Takeover I really want to see

Exyle
12-30-2015, 12:53 PM
NXT Takeover: RAW.

Just one night... bring in all of the creative, production, and talent from NXT and have an all-NXT version of RAW. The three hour format might be a sticking point, but honestly, with commercial breaks, it's probably pretty close to the two hours that NXT usually do on specials. If it's spread too thin, include former NXT guys that are on the main roster now like Neville, Bo, Rusev, etc.

I'd just love to see NXT get the exposure. It couldn't hurt the main show to miss one week, right?

Bonus points if it's the RAW after Mania and you've got that uber-hot smarky crowd.

Theo Dious
12-30-2015, 07:06 PM
I think the Raw after Mania would be perfect for this. Give the main roster the night off and play to the smark crowd to have them with you instead of against you. I'd even set it up as a Mania match stipulation; have the NXT champion go up against someone from the main roster as a midcard highlight; if the champion wins the match, the following night is NXT Takeover: Raw. The heel/face dynamic could work either way; you could have a cocky NXT heel and a buddy or two brag about how great he is and how the main roster ain't shit, or an NXT face putting over how talented and hungry they are there. Then set him against an opposite number (Sheamus or even Cena) and have them win. (I'd love to hear JBL be all like "You've gotta be kidding me! You're telling me that bunch of rookies is going to be on Raw all night???")

Theo Dious
12-30-2015, 07:07 PM
On second thought I'd have the heel NXT guy win because then he could talk down to everyone else about how he got them there and they should be kissing his ass for it.

Mutineer
12-30-2015, 09:27 PM
I'd like a permanent NXT takeover of the first hour of Raw. Mostly because they won't cut Raw down from 3 hours because of advertising so having the first hour be NXT sounds like a great way to get people familiar with upcoming stars and it might make Raw more tolerable because it's kinda brutal right now at 3 hours long.

Blonde Moment
12-30-2015, 10:21 PM
Have a disgraced HHH deal strictly with Nxt for months after WM then on night on Raw have them mention there will be execs from the big 3 loooking for a show to fill a 2 hour slot on Sat night in the crowd next week. PreRaw begins with talent finding they are locked out with ex Tna stars and few NJPW and ROH stars at the doors. Nxt stars take over and by hour 3 execs are impressed. Have main roster finally break through and end the show with Rollins taking on a man of Nxt's choice for the title and the right to the slot. Out comes AJ Styles to represent NXT.