PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a backyard federation to join.

Icame4Hookers
01-14-2016, 08:12 AM
I don't have any skills, besides having an STD. My finishing move is called
The STD virus. And I'm hardcore ruled, which means I love bondage, and anything bdsm related. So if anyone want's to sign me up hit me a msg.

Jordan
01-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Where do you live? Are you able to fly/drive in for events? I broker big time backyard boxing/wrestling here in the North East due to my connections with sundry backyard promotions. Do you have any photos or videos of your work? Are you willing to wrestle for low to no pay? Are you covered on your parents health insurance?

I love the bondage gimmick, do you by any chance have wide legged black jeans, converse and a black t-shirt or tank? Knee and elbow pads are good too because you can get ring burn real easy without them.

Who trained you? Do you have any referrals?

Icame4Hookers
01-14-2016, 10:03 AM
Where do you live? Are you able to fly/drive in for events? I broker big time backyard boxing/wrestling here in the North East due to my connections with sundry backyard promotions. Do you have any photos or videos of your work? Are you willing to wrestle for low to no pay? Are you covered on your parents health insurance?

I love the bondage gimmick, do you by any chance have wide legged black jeans, converse and a black t-shirt or tank? Knee and elbow pads are good too because you can get ring burn real easy without them.

Who trained you? Do you have any referrals?

I have leather black pants, with a red flamed shirt, and my hair is shaved... no videos or photographs sadly, as I don't believe in recording/shooting. What you see is what you get, I previously worked for the NWA. under a name I am unable to disclose due to myself being fired.......

I'm able to work whenever needed I can travel first class.
as I have over $50,000 in my checking account.

Jordan
01-14-2016, 10:04 AM
There is a worker out of Jersey who runs a BDSM gimmick I think could mesh well with you and I see potential for a strong BLOOD feud, if you can work like AJ Styles. He is called "The Predator" and preys on the young boys in the North East. His in ring skills and physique leave much to be desired but if you can work like AJ I think you could have nice matches. His gimmick is that he is always looking for the sleeper so that he can have his way with the young boys once they have lost consciousness. So are you more of a dom or a sub?

I'm thinking two month blood feud where you wind up topping him and making him your sub on your way to the belt.

Icame4Hookers
01-14-2016, 10:04 AM
There is a worker out of Jersey who runs a BDSM gimmick I think could mesh well with you and I see potential for a strong BLOOD feud, if you can work like AJ Styles. He is called "The Predator" and preys on the young boys in the North East. His in ring skills and physique leave much to be desired but if you can work like AJ I think you could have nice matches. His gimmick is that he is always looking for the sleeper so that he can have his way with the young boys once they have lost consciousness. So are you more of a dom or a sub?

I'm thinking two month blood feud where you wind up topping him and making him your sub on your way to the belt.

I prefer being in control sorry.

Jordan
01-14-2016, 10:06 AM
You will control him and his every move but only after he has been topped in the middle of the ring. He can be your slave, turn his crime into his punishment. Now he's putting out all the boys for you to go over on your way to the gold.

Jordan
01-14-2016, 10:07 AM
Do you work like AJ?