PDA

View Full Version : I seriously can't get over this new "video game" I'm playing

Swiss Ultimate
04-04-2016, 05:03 PM
It's called fucking super-models and video-taping it. Have any of you ever played it? I'm kidding, kidding, none of you could make it through security.

Seriously though, you should try getting out of the house sometime. I make sure to eat out a high priced prostitute at least twice a week. They love it, my tongue is like a Porsche 918 Spyder, very rare and very expensive. Don't even have to pay once I've used it.

You should all consider moving out of your family's basements though, because good jobs are coming, folks. Great high-paying jobs and you're all going to be wealthy enough to meet girls and maybe, if you play your cards right, getting your dicks wet.

Swiss Ultimate
04-04-2016, 10:19 PM
I can tell there are a lot of virgins here. If any of you want me to tell you what vaginas are like, press the donate button on my website. I'm self-funding, but you know I can't ever turn down money.

Sepholio
04-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Pfft. I smashed your daughter and videotaped it. Can I donate that to your website my good sir?

P.S. I voted for you.

Swiss Ultimate
04-05-2016, 09:37 AM
My daughter is very attractive. If Ivanka weren't my daughter perhaps I'd smash it and video-tape it too. Good work, son. Thank you for your vote, I'm truly deeply honored.

DAMN iNATOR
04-11-2016, 10:42 AM
It's called fucking super-models and video-taping it. Have any of you ever played it? I'm kidding, kidding, none of you could make it through security.

Seriously though, you should try getting out of the house sometime. I make sure to eat out a high priced prostitute at least twice a week. They love it, my tongue is like a Porsche 918 Spyder, very rare and very expensive. Don't even have to pay once I've used it.

You should all consider moving out of your family's basements though, because good jobs are coming, folks. Great high-paying jobs and you're all going to be wealthy enough to meet girls and maybe, if you play your cards right, getting your dicks wet.

But how? After all, those crafty Mexicans...
http://i57.tinypic.com/aw70vt.jpg