PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown spoilers for 6/2/16

Emperor Smeat
05-31-2016, 10:41 PM
Dark Match:
* Owen Family Invitational King of the Parking Lot Brawl Tournament 1st Round Match - Mysterious Masked Wrestler defeated Owen Blue via cannibalism and Owen Black defeated Zack Ryder via forfeit. Owen White declared for two matches to happen after Owenback (formerly Ryback) ate another Owen Family member. Owenback mistook Owen Blue for a real giant sized blueberry. Black-Ryder match abruptly ended after Zack Ryder fled in fear after hearing Owenback was heading to catering for more food.

Smackdown:
* WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day kick off SmackDown but are interrupted by The Club. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston is announced for later

* Becky Lynch defeated WWE Women's Champion Charlotte in a non-title match by DQ when Dana Brooke interfered. After the match, Natalya and Becky beat Charlotte and Dana down

* The Dudley Boyz defeated Goldust and R-Truth, after a ringside distraction from Tyler Breeze and Fandango

* Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio. After the match, Owens brings a ladder in the ring and climbs up to grab the Money In the Bank briefcase

http://i.imgur.com/evPZSAZ.gif
* WWE United States Champion Rusev defeated Jack Swagger. Rusev attacked after the match but Titus O'Neil made the save
http://i.imgur.com/l6C5lj4.gif

* AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston in the main event. Styles used a Styles Clash to win while Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Big E and Xavier Woods brawled at ringside

Dark One
05-31-2016, 11:25 PM
The real question is did AJ Styles win with the Calf Crusher, thus completing his BADASS SUBMISSION MACHINE heel turn?

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-31-2016, 11:38 PM
The real question is did AJ Styles win with the Calf Crusher, thus completing his BADASS SUBMISSION MACHINE heel turn?

"Styles used a Styles Clash to win..."

Droford
05-31-2016, 11:40 PM
Roman only has 1 more week in Survivor..please..no matches

Mr. Nerfect
06-01-2016, 02:24 AM
I'll take any sort of Becky win, even if it is nonsensically over a champion. The DQ ending makes sense though. I wonder if they build the tag match to Money in the Bank or it's just a television storyline? With Steph cutting off Charlotte's tits on RAW, I could see her throwing Becky, Nattie, Charlotte and Dana into a Fatal 4-Way with the idea being that Charlotte's precious little ally might not be so precious with a title shot in front of her face.

I like The New Day getting serious with Styles and co.

A Jack Swagger sighting is always good. I hope they do something with him in the draft.

Big Vic
06-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Whoa the dudleys won a match!

Dark One
06-01-2016, 10:33 AM
I'll take any sort of Becky win, even if it is nonsensically over a champion. The DQ ending makes sense though. I wonder if they build the tag match to Money in the Bank or it's just a television storyline? With Steph cutting off Charlotte's tits on RAW, I could see her throwing Becky, Nattie, Charlotte and Dana into a Fatal 4-Way with the idea being that Charlotte's precious little ally might not be so precious with a title shot in front of her face.

I like The New Day getting serious with Styles and co.

A Jack Swagger sighting is always good. I hope they do something with him in the draft.

This angle worked pretty well in NXT with Becky / Sasha.