PDA

View Full Version : Is the Shield the first Stable where everyone became world champ?

Big Vic
06-29-2016, 09:14 AM
AFTER the group broke up?

Theo Dious
06-29-2016, 09:58 AM
Yes.

Big Vic
06-29-2016, 10:34 AM
Cool, close thread.

Simple Fan
06-29-2016, 10:38 AM
I guess so, Evolution could probably make the claim considering Flair was old and wasn't getting a title run and is a 16X World Heavyweight Champion. With the Shield all being WWE Champions its going to be hard to build someone up to their level of they ever want to reform them down the line. The Club is not a viable threat to warrant a Shield Reunion yet and I'm not sure I see anyone coming up unless they do a NXT Takeover angle and The Hounds of Justice have to unite to stop them.

Big Vic
06-29-2016, 10:58 AM
If Gangrel comes back and wins the WWE Title, the brood could also claim this stat.

Destor
06-29-2016, 11:02 AM
Cool, close thread.
Dont tell me what to do

erickman
06-29-2016, 11:17 AM
I guess so, Evolution could probably make the claim considering Flair was old and wasn't getting a title run and is a 16X World Heavyweight Champion. With the Shield all being WWE Champions its going to be hard to build someone up to their level of they ever want to reform them down the line. The Club is not a viable threat to warrant a Shield Reunion yet and I'm not sure I see anyone coming up unless they do a NXT Takeover angle and The Hounds of Justice have to unite to stop them.

maby main event mob

Simple Fan
06-29-2016, 11:23 AM
You read my mind, was just looking them up. Here is the members and championships

Kurt Angle - WWF, WCW, WWE, TNA and IWGP World championships
Sting - NWA, WCW, WWA and TNA World championships
Kevin Nash - WWF and WCW World championships
Booker T - WCW and WWE World championships
Scott Steiner - WCW World championship
Samoa Joe - ROH and TNA World championships
Christian Cage - NWA and ECW World championship
Magnus - TNA World Championship
Tazz - ECW World championship
Rampage Jackson - UFC World championship

Most were World Champions before MEM. Only guy to win a World Title after was Magnus I believe.

Destor
06-29-2016, 11:27 AM
You read my mind, was just looking them up. Here is the members and championships

Kurt Angle - WWF, WCW, WWE, TNA and IWGP World championships
Sting - NWA, WCW, WWA and TNA World championships
Kevin Nash - WWF and WCW World championships
Booker T - WCW and WWE World championships
Scott Steiner - WCW World championship
Samoa Joe - ROH and TNA World championships
Christian Cage - NWA and ECW World championship
Magnus - TNA World Championship
Tazz - ECW World championship
Rampage Jackson - UFC World championshipSO no then

Simple Fan
06-29-2016, 11:37 AM
Tazz was just Samoa Joe's adviser to be fair.

Big Vic
06-29-2016, 12:33 PM
AFTER the group broke up

Theo Dious
06-29-2016, 12:53 PM
Bitches got no reading comprehension skills yo.

Big Vic
06-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Was R.E.C.K. really considered as a stable? They would count but I don't really remember them being called a stable.

Simple Fan
06-29-2016, 02:06 PM
Bitches got no reading comprehension skills yo.

I read it but after Shield being the only ones, for the sake of conversation I just brought up MEM. Also erickman mentioned them so I posted their championships. I did state that Magnus won his after the group split. Kurt also won one after, I'm not sure if Sting did or not.

Simple Fan
06-29-2016, 02:12 PM
Was R.E.C.K. really considered as a stable? They would count but I don't really remember them being called a stable.

I say so, WWF/E acknowledged them as a stable during 2001 KotR. They broke up after that but all 4 made the finals.

Big Vic
06-29-2016, 02:29 PM
Can't find any youtube videos of RECK :/

Simple Fan
06-29-2016, 02:47 PM
Only one I can find that would be Rhynos debut.
pturAMBZG0c

There are a couple Team ECK videos on dailymotion.

Poit
06-29-2016, 07:20 PM
Team ECK definitely qualifies as a stable where all members won a world championship after they broke up.