PDA

View Full Version : CHW Carnage : Did Miniak join team FTW? Plus, CHW Hall Of Famer MATT RAGE returns! Must see show!

thekrow
08-13-2016, 11:02 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WmHAu4ywZVk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

This was a show full of surprises. Miniak made her decision about the offer to join team FTW, MATT RAGE returned and comedian turned commissioner, Carlin, made a match for next week putting Robb Banks against Agent X! This show is LOADED to the brim with action, excitement and awesome.

Watch it now!

A bit disappointed in CHW deciding to have Miniak fight FTW. Would have been really cool to see Miniak team with FTW against Swede with a beatdown only to have Swede saved by Matt Rage. Kind of makes team FTW seem weak and the CHW Originals are reminding me of the NWO in late WcW which is not good.

Curious to see who team FTW could find as a third man to fight Miniak/Savard/Rage. I know what were all thinking...Devastator. But I doubt CHW will hire him again.

Damian Rey 2.0
08-13-2016, 11:11 AM
Does ftw stand for fat thick and wide? Miniak would fit right in.

Blonde Moment
08-13-2016, 11:38 AM

I see her having issues fitting into much of anything outside of a tent

Blonde Moment
08-13-2016, 11:38 AM
Body made for a Burka

thekrow
08-13-2016, 11:48 AM

Team FTW stands for Team FUCK THE WORLD.

You guys thinking Miniak is fat makes you sound like a bunch of virgins.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-13-2016, 11:56 AM
They aren't thinking it. They are knowing it.

Mr. USA #1
08-13-2016, 12:00 PM
First time I've ever watched this fed and all I can say is.....WOW. great rasslin action. Also that chick is super hot. That hair reminds me of Becky Lynch only sexier. Please post more of this.

Savio
08-13-2016, 12:42 PM
You think we will see a TWA invasion?

Damian Rey 2.0
08-13-2016, 02:39 PM
Team FTW stands for Team FUCK THE WORLD.

You guys thinking Miniak is fat makes you sound like a bunch of virgins.

We don't think Miniak is fat. Pretty obvious that's what she is. You know. Fat.

Can't wait till Miniak takes over leadership and changes the name to Feed the Whale. She can have the other members bring her out on a plank board while feeding her french fries and chocolates.