PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross reveals (possibly) HUGE match for Survivor Series - Goldberg to appear on ESPN with WWE announcement

slik
10-05-2016, 12:51 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Another source says that <a href="https://twitter.com/Goldberg">@Goldberg</a> vs <a href="https://twitter.com/BrockLesnar">@BrockLesnar</a> is a done deal and that it will likely go down at <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SurvivorSeries?src=hash">#SurvivorSeries</a>. If true, bravo <a href="https://twitter.com/WWE">@wwe</a></p>&mdash; Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) <a href="https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/783496309319823360">October 5, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="██████████ static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 208.8px; padding: 0px; border: medium none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="783496309319823360" title="Twitter Tweet" frameborder="0"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="██████████ absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="██████████ absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-05-2016, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the spoilers JR.

Droford
10-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Doesn't make sense to do that at Survivor Series

slik
10-05-2016, 01:13 AM
@Droford

Why?

Nicky Fives
10-05-2016, 02:19 AM
Ugh. Goldberg was mediocre in WWE 13 years ago. Not sure time is going to be on his side.

Fignuts
10-05-2016, 02:42 AM
13 years?

Initiate mid life crisis.

Droford
10-05-2016, 02:48 AM
@Droford

Why?

7 weeks from now but Survivor Series is only 3 weeks after HIAC and Brock is a Raw talent. Setting that match up now overshadows HIAC waiting til after doesn't give them enough time for build-up.

What Id do is have Goldberg surprise in the Rumble and have Brock eliminate him Setting up match at WM plenty of time for build.

slik
10-05-2016, 02:50 AM
Happy 33,333 post to @Droford!

slik
10-05-2016, 02:51 AM
I think your idea is good but keep in mind they announced (randomly) Orton vs Lesnar way in advance as well and it worked fine for them.

Damian Rey 2.0
10-05-2016, 03:13 AM
You can have it start to build to now and have them physically interact at HIAC then go continue from there.

Question is who goes over? Is Goldberg gonna come back just to give Brock his win back?

Droford
10-05-2016, 04:37 AM
Brock and Goldberg should be team captains for a 5 on 5 elimination match.

Droford
10-05-2016, 04:42 AM
Brock
Rusev
Stroman
Gallows & Anderson

Vs

Goldberg
Reigns
Someone in a feud with Stroman? Big Show?
Enzo and Cass

Mercenary
10-05-2016, 06:35 AM
Brock
Rusev
Stroman
Gallows & Anderson

Vs

Goldberg
Reigns
Someone in a feud with Stroman? Big Show?
Enzo and Cass

LOL @ assuming Brock wants to tag with anyone . The guy is a massive ass hole

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 06:51 AM
They should have him team with someone at Survivor Series. They need to do something different with him. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Lesnar toss people around, but he's been doing the same thing since he beat the streak, and honestly since he came back in 2011. He's only been involved in singles matches, triple threats, and rumbles. Let him do something different. You can put over that he doesn't wanna work with anyone in the match if you really want to, but it'd certainly be more interesting than what they've had him do lately.

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 06:53 AM
Also, why is Jim Ross spoiling possible future WWE main events?

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 06:54 AM
And since we're on the topic of Jim Ross, I really don't like his podcast. He just comes off as out of touch.

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Another question, this match SUCKED in 2004... at the biggest show of the year... why do people want to see it in 2016? I get that they aren't in the same situations as they were then but do we really expect anything different than what we got at WrestleMania 20?

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 07:07 AM
On the other hand, I'd LOVE to see Goldberg vs. John Cena.

Sepholio
10-05-2016, 07:43 AM
Triple threat with Gillberg or we riot.

Mercenary
10-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Another question, this match SUCKED in 2004... at the biggest show of the year... why do people want to see it in 2016? I get that they aren't in the same situations as they were then but do we really expect anything different than what we got at WrestleMania 20?

Well Brock has seemed to have forgotten all his move set since than

ClockShot
10-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Goldberg's back.

Gotta sell that video game.

Sepholio
10-05-2016, 08:21 AM
tbf Goldberg still looks ripped af

Ruien
10-05-2016, 08:30 AM
I have 0 interest in that natch. But honestly, I have 0 interest in most matches involving Brock anymore. Goldberg makes it worse.

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 11:49 AM
I guess after thinking about it I wouldn't mind Goldberg mixing it up with the stars of this generation.
He could start at Survivor Series vs. John Cena for #1 contender for WWE Title.
He'd win and face AJ Styles in a TLC match at TLC and put AJ over as a dominant force.
At the Royal Rumble he'd have a battle of the spears with Roman Reigns which he would win.
Later that night he would enter in the middle and clean house until RHYNO would come in and spear him. He'd eliminate Goldberg.
At Fast Lane I'd have Goldberg face Rhyno in a battle of the spear vs. the gore. Rhyno can win before going on to challenge AJ Styles for the WWE Title at WrestleMania.
Goldberg would move on to a violent feud with Dean Ambrose.
Goldberg would win at Mania, and lose to Dean Ambrose at the next PPV. Daniel Bryan would be upset with him and send him over to Raw.
On Raw: he would feud with Seth Rollins and have a match with him at the May PPV where he would put Seth over.
Then you could have him in a match with Cesaro at Extreme Rules.
He'd be in the MITB Ladder match which he would win.
Then at SummerSlam he would face Shinsuke Nakamura and put him over.
At the end of the PPV he would cash in his briefcase on the champion, Big E, and win.
He'd feud with him for a few PPV's and put him over.
Then a year from his return he could face Kevin Owens for the #1 contender and put him over.
At this point he'd be upset, and challenge Sami Zayn to one last match, if he can't win this one he's done.
He'd put Sami Zayn over in his last match in the company.

Sepholio
10-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Take out the part about Rhyno fighting AJ at Mania. You didn't say it, but I'm assuming he puts Cesaro over, which is good. However I would deviate at having Big E be the champion. That's when you have him versus Brock at Survivor Series 2017. Brock beats either Balor or Rollins for the title at the previous PPV. A rematch is set for survivor series. Right when the bell rings, Goldberg comes out and cashes in to join the match for it's entirety. They beat the shit out of each other and put over either Balor or Rollins, whoever it is. Then have him and Brock be gone for awhile with injuries sustained, and rematch at Mania 2018. Brock goes over. Goldberg goes on to a final feud where he puts over Dolph Ziggler and rides off into the sunset.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Goldberg is on ESPN tonight with an announcement and/or challenge

https://twitter.com/JustinLaBar/status/783680483246956544

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2016, 01:17 PM
I'd rather see the match at Survivor Series than WrestleMania. It'd coincide with the release of the video game. They can also trial Goldberg in one of the smarkier cities and see how it works for him. It's very easy to imagine Shane putting Goldie forward as an opponent for Brock given that F5 he took, but they'll probably just announce the match.

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2016, 01:18 PM
I guess after thinking about it I wouldn't mind Goldberg mixing it up with the stars of this generation.
He could start at Survivor Series vs. John Cena for #1 contender for WWE Title.
He'd win and face AJ Styles in a TLC match at TLC and put AJ over as a dominant force.
At the Royal Rumble he'd have a battle of the spears with Roman Reigns which he would win.
Later that night he would enter in the middle and clean house until RHYNO would come in and spear him. He'd eliminate Goldberg.
At Fast Lane I'd have Goldberg face Rhyno in a battle of the spear vs. the gore. Rhyno can win before going on to challenge AJ Styles for the WWE Title at WrestleMania.
Goldberg would move on to a violent feud with Dean Ambrose.
Goldberg would win at Mania, and lose to Dean Ambrose at the next PPV. Daniel Bryan would be upset with him and send him over to Raw.
On Raw: he would feud with Seth Rollins and have a match with him at the May PPV where he would put Seth over.
Then you could have him in a match with Cesaro at Extreme Rules.
He'd be in the MITB Ladder match which he would win.
Then at SummerSlam he would face Shinsuke Nakamura and put him over.
At the end of the PPV he would cash in his briefcase on the champion, Big E, and win.
He'd feud with him for a few PPV's and put him over.
Then a year from his return he could face Kevin Owens for the #1 contender and put him over.
At this point he'd be upset, and challenge Sami Zayn to one last match, if he can't win this one he's done.
He'd put Sami Zayn over in his last match in the company.

...And JR is out of touch?

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2016, 01:21 PM
If you'd like to see Rhyno in the main event of WrestleMania and Goldberg win Money in the Bank, I've got a nice little company called "TNA" I'd like to sell you. I mean, Renee Young winning the Royal Rumble is one thing, but...

Nicky Fives
10-05-2016, 02:28 PM
I don't see how this can end well:

Brock wins and dominates Goldberg, makes Goldberg look like shit in a match that can't go more than 5 minutes

Goldberg wins: A One-off old returning star defeats the best-booked star of the past 5 years just to get over a video game..... Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, John Cena, The Undertaker, Roman Reigns, etc. cannot beat "The Beast," but Goldberg can....

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 02:40 PM
If you'd like to see Rhyno in the main event of WrestleMania and Goldberg win Money in the Bank, I've got a nice little company called "TNA" I'd like to sell you. I mean, Renee Young winning the Royal Rumble is one thing, but...

Not just Rhyno, but Rhyno and The Phenomenal AJ Styles!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2016, 02:40 PM
They deviate to go to the obvious money match, Mr. Fives: Shane McMahon helps Goldberg win.

Mr. Nerfect
10-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Not just Rhyno, but Rhyno and The Phenomenal AJ Styles!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't read it properly.

slik
10-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Goldberg is apparently going to be on ESPN tonight with a major announcement about his WWE future!

-wrestlezone,various sites

Big Vic
10-05-2016, 03:30 PM
What time?

slik
10-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Not sure - it will be on the ESPN Off The Record segment on SportsCenter according to WrestlingInc.com

Black Widow
10-05-2016, 05:15 PM
To be honest, I don't even care anymore.

Just at least be better than the previous trainwreck.

Lock Jaw
10-05-2016, 05:18 PM
I remember attending a WCW PPV in Toronto where the fans totally pooped all over Goldberg.

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 08:04 PM
What time?

9 eastern

Fignuts
10-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Goldberg was the drizzling shits in anything that wasn't a 2 minute squash, and that was in his prime. Meanwhile, Lesnar doesn't give a shit anymore, so Goldberg's 4 moves actually trump Lesnar's 2.

So yeah...not terribly hyped about any of this.

#1-norm-fan
10-05-2016, 08:21 PM
I'm all for this match happening at Survivor Series. Not feeling it for a WrestleMania but it instantly makes Survivor Series seem like a pretty huge deal.

Savio
10-05-2016, 08:42 PM
I agree

Damian Rey 2.0
10-05-2016, 08:46 PM
I thought Goldberg was actually pretty decent when he had a good opponent. I don't think Brock is that guy. But we'll see. Can't say i wouldn't be interested in watching

mike adamle
10-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Sorry, I didn't read it properly.

That's okay Noid, I'm glad you agree now

Savio
10-05-2016, 09:01 PM
9 eastern

Fuck baseball is on

Theo Dious
10-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Fucking retarded. Goldberg was relevant for five minutes almost 20 years ago doing a generic act in a company that pulled it off entirely by accident and fucked it up as soon as they realized what was happening. Why anyone thinks this will be any better than their WM 20 outing is beyondme. The only thing smart about this is putting the match on the one PPV that could really do with the viewership boost but won't do much damage if it bombs.

TL;DR: Fuck Goldberg.

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 09:10 PM
I can't remember enjoying one single Goldberg match.

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 09:10 PM
I fucks heavy with Lesnar, though.

Emperor Smeat
10-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Meh towards the idea of a Goldberg-Lesnar match. Pretty much a waste of both guys and both have more to lose from the match itself.

Goldberg losing would just feel like another LOLWCW moment by Vince and not gettign any real rub if he won. Same for Lesnar losing hurting his aura more and the win doing nothing for him.

SlickyTrickyDamon
10-05-2016, 09:14 PM
I fucks heavy with Lesnar, though.

I enjoyed his one with Regal where he actually had to wrestle and they fired Regal though. So, fuck that one too.

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Yeah...I just can't imagine one single scenario where this would end well.

What city is Survivor Series in, btw?

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 09:16 PM
I enjoyed his one with Regal where he actually had to wrestle and they fired Regal though. So, fuck that one too.

You enjoyed that for the wrong reasons, it sounds like. I enjoy Regal a lot more than I ever enjoyed Goldberg, but it sounds like Regal was being pretty unprofessional there, doesn't it?

Lock Jaw
10-05-2016, 09:36 PM

Toronto

Savio
10-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Didn't he have a good one with DDP?

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Didn't he have a good one with DDP?

I heard about it, but I never watched it. I tried to, but the feed cut because the show went long.

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 09:44 PM
Toronto

It seems like that crowd might deuce on that match, doesn't it?

Lock Jaw
10-05-2016, 09:47 PM
I remember attending a WCW PPV in Toronto where the fans totally pooped all over Goldberg.

Anybody Thrilla
10-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Ah sorry.

But yeah, I figured it'd be that way.

Fignuts
10-06-2016, 12:46 AM
You enjoyed that for the wrong reasons, it sounds like. I enjoy Regal a lot more than I ever enjoyed Goldberg, but it sounds like Regal was being pretty unprofessional there, doesn't it?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/unsPDW4I3tc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dunno. More inclined to believe Regal. He's been completely open about himself about past mistakes before, and has taken full accountability for them. Would be super weird if he lied about this one thing, especially since he has admitted a lot worse about his life.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-07-2016, 05:30 AM
http://www.wwe.com/article/goldberg-return-espn-sportscenter

So I guess it's happening

Theo Dious
10-07-2016, 09:22 AM

Apparently it's going to be in Suplex City.

Bitch.

Ruien
10-07-2016, 10:29 AM
Hope Goldberg comes back in Batista shapeople and gets gassed 2 minutes into the match.

Big Vic
10-07-2016, 02:00 PM
I heard about it, but I never watched it. I tried to, but the feed cut because the show went long.

Googled and people said he had a really good match with Raven for the US title.

Anybody Thrilla
10-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Googled and people said he had a really good match with Raven for the US title.

Actually, yes, I do remember enjoying that one.

Anybody Thrilla
10-07-2016, 02:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/unsPDW4I3tc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dunno. More inclined to believe Regal. He's been completely open about himself about past mistakes before, and has taken full accountability for them. Would be super weird if he lied about this one thing, especially since he has admitted a lot worse about his life.

Sorry, listening to SCG at the moment. What happened here?

Theo Dious
10-07-2016, 03:10 PM

Seriously, he's been openly honest about a lot of stuff that shows what a dick he was in the past. I can't imagine him not just saying "yeah, he needed to be taught a lesson and no one else was ready to do it."

McLegend
10-07-2016, 06:28 PM
The match has to be 5 minutes long.

Pretty desperate move by WWE here if this is happening.

Mr. Nerfect
10-07-2016, 07:19 PM
It seems like that crowd might deuce on that match, doesn't it?

They could, but this is the crowd that cheered Hogan over Rock at WMX8. Ask Shisen, he was there you know.

The crowd will be...hot. And they might be completely into Goldberg in a weird sort of way. An actual star being there ready to kick ass. It might get them invested and they might decide to take ownership of it.

There's almost a pre-smarky love for Goldberg that I think even your educated fan still holds. He represents something lost in the business today. It is possible that they will just see "shit wrestler; ended Bret Hart's career; massive payday" but they might also see the better part of Goldberg, especially if they go into the match with buddies that are more interesting in wrestling because he's back and the general feeling is good.

Mr. Nerfect
10-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Goldberg still doesn't feel "WWE." And they've done a lot to make themselves the villains over the years. Berg coming in feels abrasive to the general flow of the WWE 50/50 world. I was listening to SCG yesterday and Karl was talking about how WCW never won a night in England on a Friday (this was a mailbag show -- #50, I think). That got me thinking about just how many WCW fans wrestling lost when they went under.

I'm sure a lot just made the jump, and I'm not the first to muse on the WCW fan never being won back, but I dunno -- I've never really thought about how much brand loyalty would have been there for WCW, and how many people may have just refused to watch WWF because it wasn't their team. I don't know if Sting would have brought any of them back (and how he was booked certainly wouldn't have kept them), but Goldberg might be their best shot at stabbing into the darkness for that lost fan -- even if it is just one month's subscription to the WWE Network and they all get it for free.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-08-2016, 08:09 AM
They could, but this is the crowd that cheered Hogan over Rock at WMX8. Ask Shisen, he was there you know.

The crowd will be...hot. And they might be completely into Goldberg in a weird sort of way. An actual star being there ready to kick ass. It might get them invested and they might decide to take ownership of it.

There's almost a pre-smarky love for Goldberg that I think even your educated fan still holds. He represents something lost in the business today. It is possible that they will just see "shit wrestler; ended Bret Hart's career; massive payday" but they might also see the better part of Goldberg, especially if they go into the match with buddies that are more interesting in wrestling because he's back and the general feeling is good.

Still a smarky crowd. You can't compare Hogan and Rock to the dude who used drugs to win a UFC fight and gave Orton a legit concussion Vs. an old man flash in the pan who hasn't wrestled for 10 years.

Crowd shitting on it likely would be the only entertainment.

Fignuts
10-08-2016, 02:36 PM
That was wrestlemania. Half the crowd wasn't even from Toronto. And Goldberg may have had a hot run, but he's no Hulk Hogan.

Mr. Nerfect
10-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Still a smarky crowd. You can't compare Hogan and Rock to the dude who used drugs to win a UFC fight and gave Orton a legit concussion Vs. an old man flash in the pan who hasn't wrestled for 10 years.

Crowd shitting on it likely would be the only entertainment.

Yeah, and they could very well shit on it, but they could also do the opposite of what people expect, because they don't play by the same rules as the internet expects. They're the trend-setters, not the followers.

I guarantee they are going to be hot for Brock and Heyman. I can see them shitting on Goldberg, but I think there's something there that's going to get them pumped. I think the crowd will "know" they can make Goldberg or break him, in some sense, and I think it's reducing them to your usual smark crowd to button them into "Oh, Goldberg's old and not a technical guy -- they'll boo him."

That was wrestlemania. Half the crowd wasn't even from Toronto. And Goldberg may have had a hot run, but he's no Hulk Hogan.

I'd say history has been somewhat kinder to Goldberg than Hogan, to be honest. I think there is a call for something that Goldberg has.

#BROKEN Hasney
10-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Actually, remembering the Bret Hart factor, the Canada crowd is going to shit all over Goldberg.

Lock Jaw
10-08-2016, 05:52 PM
They might cheer due to "nostalgia".......

Toronto pooped all over Goldberg when he was there for a WCW PPV, but that was already "past his peak popularity", and at the "max" of WWF popularity..... I remember everyone was chanting "Rocky" and "Goldberg Sucks".............

Fignuts
10-08-2016, 07:29 PM
I'd say history has been somewhat kinder to Goldberg than Hogan, to be honest. I think there is a call for something that Goldberg has.

Yeah. Now.

But back then, Hogan was the face of an entire generation's childhood, and the waves of emotion that came over that arena will never be replicated, certainly not by Goldberg.

I don't think you understand the gravity of what happened there. I mean there were people crying all around me ffs. I'm not going to comment on it any further because frankly, if you weren't there, you can't fully grasp what it was like, and how ridiculous goldberg vs lesnar garnering the same reation actually sounds.

Mr. Nerfect
10-09-2016, 07:36 AM
They might cheer due to "nostalgia".......

Toronto pooped all over Goldberg when he was there for a WCW PPV, but that was already "past his peak popularity", and at the "max" of WWF popularity..... I remember everyone was chanting "Rocky" and "Goldberg Sucks".............

Yeah, things definitely do change based on context. Goldberg in WCW is different from Goldberg in WWE, and it's not just an age thing.

Mr. Nerfect
10-09-2016, 07:39 AM
Yeah. Now.

But back then, Hogan was the face of an entire generation's childhood, and the waves of emotion that came over that arena will never be replicated, certainly not by Goldberg.

I don't think you understand the gravity of what happened there. I mean there were people crying all around me ffs. I'm not going to comment on it any further because frankly, if you weren't there, you can't fully grasp what it was like, and how ridiculous goldberg vs lesnar garnering the same reation actually sounds.

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was saying that they were going to be the very same sort of reaction -- I just meant that Toronto doesn't necessarily behave like you would expect a "smark town" to all the time. They've booed Edge.

You make Toronto sound like a bunch of pussies, by the way. (/Heel Noid)

SNLfunnyguy
10-09-2016, 09:10 AM
Hyped for a Goldberg return. Cool to pretend he didn't have short, exciting matches, cool to ignore great ones against Steiner, Hall, DDP and others. But whatever man, it would be exciting.

wwe2222
10-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Never been a Goldberg fan and certainly have no interest in him returning at 50 after several years not being active.

Mr. Nerfect
10-10-2016, 05:35 PM
I don't think he's coming back for the internet smart mark, to be fair. I think he's coming back for casual audiences.

The CyNick
10-11-2016, 10:49 AM
Not going to be a fun night for Goldy in Toronto. However, unlike Mania XX Brock will be over like crazy, so it will be a fun atmosphere.

My advice for the match has been let Brock dominate with suplexes for the bulk of the match. Then have Goldberg do a super man comeback with his whole arsenal. Lesnar kicks out. Then they trade finishers a few times with Lesnar winning. Should be 10-12 minutes.

Big Vic
10-11-2016, 11:32 AM
I am excited for Lesnar to get his win back.

#BROKEN Hasney
11-01-2016, 04:52 PM
I haven't been in the ring yet. That's the one thing after those 12 years that is probably the most important to reacquaint yourself with, but I'm going in for one match. I'm not going to get into the ring for 20 days straight to reacclimate myself to hitting the ropes because, hopefully, the only thing that will be hitting is my fist hitting Brock's face and him hitting the mat, so the reality is I'm going to be taken to Suplex City. I'm going to take some suplexes in this thing. Yeah, but it is what it is. It ain't like I didn't play in the NFL, dude. I may be old, but I know what I'm getting myself into.

Oh man, this is going to be great.

slik
11-01-2016, 05:46 PM
oh no
@above

Sixx
11-01-2016, 08:22 PM
goldberg seems to be in a shitty shape.

Ol Dirty Dastard
11-01-2016, 08:38 PM
He's 49 years old and hasn't wrestled in like 13 years or something.

Sixx
11-01-2016, 08:44 PM
yes, i'm aware of that. to quote heyman "not a flame... just an observation"

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2016, 10:29 PM
I've seen Goldberg back in a ring within the past 12 years. He's working ya'll. Setting expectations low so he can knock them out of the park.