PDA

View Full Version : Was it a good idea to hire them? (TNA)

Rollermacka
10-14-2016, 12:34 AM
In your opinion, was it a good idea for TNA to bring in Cody and Aaron Rex (Damien Sandow)? On one hand you can say, both guys were completely misused in the WWE. EC3 and Galloway had the same issue and are now two of the strongest names in the company. On the other hand, you can say that TNA needs to rely on "finding/ building their own stars", not just hiring more "WWE Rejects"? Obviously, Cody and Aaron are not two former stars in their late 40s (like many of the other previous former names hired) but do you think it was a good idea for TNA?

Lock Jaw
10-14-2016, 12:40 AM
Yes on Cody Rhodes, because it is too late for TNA to be making any of their own stars anymore, and those that they kinda did are not there anymore.

Indifferent on Aron Rex, because I don't think anyone will tune in to TNA to see Damien Sandow. Especially since they probably would not even know that they are one and the same.

All in all, it doesn't really matter what they do.

Jordan
10-14-2016, 01:08 AM
Honestly don't care and feel that it doesn't matter.

Nicky Fives
10-14-2016, 01:10 AM
Cody yes, Sandow no. You can build a company with Cody as your star, Sandow not so much. Great hand, but nothing special.....

Mr. Nerfect
10-14-2016, 05:16 AM
If they could afford them they would be good signings.

Cody left the WWE to prove himself. He's not damaged good, per se. Sandow was devalued by the end, but he's good in certain ways and provides that "he's getting a chance now" persona that people used to like to attribute to TNA.

Rex has been booked terribly. Being pushed against Drew Galloway when both need wins is a bit rough. I also don't like his name there. He should have done something with the "Sandow" name or used something that isn't so annoying. I think it would be a good idea for TNA to pick up Wade Barrett and Ryback too.