PDA

View Full Version : /sigh i'm tired of Brock Lesnar. Commit to wrestling or just get the fuck out already!

RP
11-01-2016, 07:20 PM
This dude is no where to be found. He's been on TV once for this build up to the Goldberg match. He cant even cut his own promo's and he does a bunch of suplexes. FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT! The women of RAW are running circles around this dude when it comes to work rate. Am I really suppose to buy a PPV headlined by Brock Lesnar right now?? LOL NO. Sorry. I see through the bullshit. I dont even watch wrestling to see Lesnar. I could care less. Maybe i would care more if he showed up week after week, but he doesnt. I dont know if thise idiot has nude pics of Linda McMahon or what, but how he managed to get on the Undertaker schedule is beyond me. He doesnt deserve it. He's not that entertaining at all. His matches are dull and he get carried through most of him. He cant speak on the mic and if he didnt have Paul Heyman he would be just another guy. Why WWE keeps placing there bets behind this fuck every other PPV is beyond me.

I wanted to make a thread about how it would be cool if, instead of Lesnar vs Goldberg, they both recruited a team and went to Survivor Series and had a traditional SS match and THEN had a 1vs1 match the next PPV, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I remembered that Brock Lesnar only works one show a month outside PPV's and that you cant possibly do this because he fucking sucks.

Props to Goldberg. I never thought i would say that. But props to Bill for carrying this shit show right now. Brock Lesnar dont deserve to be in the ring with him right now because Lesnar has done not one fucking thing to push this match. I really hope Heyman recieves Lesnars paychecks. It's only fair.

Ol Dirty Dastard
11-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Dude can do what he wants until he's told he can't. Then he'll leave, laughing all the way to the bank.

It's called knowing your worth. He's never pretended to be a team player.

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2016, 07:54 PM
I'm actually losing interest in Brock too, but I think that's the quality of his challengers. They don't really have anyone that makes me go "Fuck, that dude could be on Brock's level." He's still probably the best performer they have and the best potential draw they've got. They really need to pick some guys to build up against him though.

#1-norm-fan
11-01-2016, 08:56 PM
They had him win the title, lose it without getting beat and then eventually just say "Meh. Nevermind."

Doesn't make sense.

He hasn't felt as much like a big deal since.

Gerard
11-01-2016, 09:37 PM
He's boring as shit to watch it has to be said, all the hype of repeating a move over and over, just because it has a catchphrase the crowd lap it up. Remember Steiner doing a bunch of suplexes against the shnozz, he got booed out of the building. Seems these days its fine to be incredibly lazy.

Whatever happened the triple powerbomb, running powerbomb and other submissions he used to employ? Now its just punch, kick, suplex x30 f5 and thats it. You can barely even call the f5 properly done these days either, it used to be a faceplant move, these days the recipient just lands on their side mostly.

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2016, 10:16 PM
He's boring as shit to watch it has to be said, all the hype of repeating a move over and over, just because it has a catchphrase the crowd lap it up. Remember Steiner doing a bunch of suplexes against the shnozz, he got booed out of the building. Seems these days its fine to be incredibly lazy.

Whatever happened the triple powerbomb, running powerbomb and other submissions he used to employ? Now its just punch, kick, suplex x30 f5 and thats it. You can barely even call the f5 properly done these days either, it used to be a faceplant move, these days the recipient just lands on their side mostly.

To be fair, that Brock can get that shit over is a testament to how good he is.

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2016, 10:16 PM
They had him win the title, lose it without getting beat and then eventually just say "Meh. Nevermind."

Doesn't make sense.

He hasn't felt as much like a big deal since.

Agreed. If they want the Universal Title to mean something, I really think they should have put it on him. It's awkward having Brock around but him not being the champ. It feels like there's a constant asterisk next to everything.

#1-norm-fan
11-01-2016, 10:58 PM
The thing is, when he first set his sights on the title Heyman made it clear he wasn't interested in being just a "half-champion" but then the titles were unified he decided it was time to set his sights on being THE top dog in WWE. Which made sense because having two world champions in the same company is fucking stupid. Now we're back to two. So I guess now, logically, he SHOULD be "Meh. Nevermind."

They're still under the impression that just putting a title on a guy gets them over. It doesn't. Putting the title on your top guy and building someone up to his level before putting it on them is about a million times more effective. Especially in Brock's case when he was white hot from ending the streak and destroying Cena and just so much more credible than the rest of the roster it was insane. How they missed the opportunity to build a new star with his title reign is ridiculous.

Gerard
11-01-2016, 11:02 PM
To be fair, that Brock can get that shit over is a testament to how good he is.

Or its a testament to how dumb the average fan is, the suplex city term gets coined and all of a sudden its ok to do pretty much just that in matches? He done much more in his first run in wwe, if he can get away with it its ok for him, just makes for boring matches that have hype behind them for reasons unknown.

Wonder how much he's being paid to be a mute with 3 moves that shows up once a month or so and has a handful of matches a year.

Sepholio
11-01-2016, 11:10 PM
There should be a new title that is cross.promotional and only defended at the major cross brand ppvs. Put it on brock. It fits his schedule. Then build someone up to take that from him. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more titles yeah

#1-norm-fan
11-01-2016, 11:12 PM
Or just make the IC and US titles top-tier for their brand and have one world champion who does that. Probably what they should have done.

BigCrippyZ
11-01-2016, 11:14 PM
The thing is, when he first set his sights on the title Heyman made it clear he wasn't interested in being just a "half-champion" but then the titles were unified he decided it was time to set his sights on being THE top dog in WWE. Which made sense because having two world champions in the same company is fucking stupid. Now we're back to two. So I guess now, logically, he SHOULD be "Meh. Nevermind."

They're still under the impression that just putting a title on a guy gets them over. It doesn't. Putting the title on your top guy and building someone up to his level before putting it on them is about a million times more effective. Especially in Brock's case when he was white hot from ending the streak and destroying Cena and just so much more credible than the rest of the roster it was insane. How they missed the opportunity to build a new star with his title reign is ridiculous.

Brock was about the only guy who was TRULY over in the way Stone Cold, Rock, Angle, hell even HHH were back in the day. The fact that they basically just shit all over this potential opportunity goes to show how far Vince has fallen creatively and business wise. The fact that he would rather puss out and not risk upsetting his stock value shows just how pathetic he's become.

Ol Dirty Dastard
11-01-2016, 11:23 PM
I wouldn't say "pathetic" just of a different mind set now, which maybe greases his wheels a bit more but doesn't lead to consistently good t.v.

BigCrippyZ
11-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Of WWE had consistently good tv, his wheels could potentially be greased even more. Sure that's more risky for him potentially, but the fact that he's too much of a pussy-ass, chicken shit, especially with all he has and has achieved, to take any risks, just shows his true character. He's a pussy-ass, chicken shit who doesn't actually care about his company, talent or the fans of his product.

Nicky Fives
11-01-2016, 11:39 PM
Once he beats Goldberg, the only logical course for him is to go after Owens to regain his title, whether that is one-on-one or entering himself into the Royal Rumble.....

Ruien
11-02-2016, 06:49 AM
Last interest in Brock once he lost the belt. I don't bother watching his matches or Heyman's promos anymore.

Mercenary
11-02-2016, 06:51 AM
The Less Brock the better

Fignuts
11-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Yeah. Been meaning to post this. Just haven't gotten around to it. So we've all heard Ambrose's comments on the Stone Cold Podcast, and honestly it's not all that surprising. I've enjoyed Lesnars matches somewhat, but I feel like they've gotten progressively less exciting. So it comes out that Lesnar is lazy. Just wants to throw a few suplexes, an F-5 and then leave.

If that's true, and given his general attitude about everything I have no reason to doubt it, he can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

He outright admits to not giving a shit about anyone else, or the "art" behind wrestling, and is just there to show up a few times a year, let Paul talk, and get paid. He is pretty much one of the biggest alpha male assholes on the planet.

All that is perfectly fine. I can even respect the fact that he is up front and honest about it.

But if you're going to be that guy, AND you're going to half ass it when showtime comes, then get the fuck off my tv, and stay the fuck off. You've got people who've spent over a decade scratching and clawing just to get to the WWE, who would not only sell their organs for the spot that lesnar had at mania, but they would give you every last drop of blood sweat and tears to make it as memorable a match as possible. You have women fucking KILLING each other in that ring just to get a little more attention. Meanwhile, this farmboy fuck wants to throw a few suplexes and go home at the biggest show of the god damn year.

Brock Lesnar became a special attraction when he came back in 2013. But it's been over three years. It's still fun to see him come in and manhandle someone with german suplexes, but it ain't so special anymore that that alone can entertain me. Not when you've got everyone like owens, zayn, balor, bayley, sasha, etc etc cranking it up well past 11 in that ring.

Ambrose has heat for telling the truth about the guy on a podcast that only some of the fanbase is going to watch, and wasn't even that harsh when he said it. Meanwhile Brock cusses off script on live tv, on the most watched program of their family friendly product, and he won't even get a sideways glance, because the fucking space cadets that drew up Lesnar's contract thought it would be a good idea to give the biggest foul mouthed asshole on the planet free reign to say whatever the hell he wants.

So fuck off Brock Lesnar. I wouldn't miss you.

DISCLAIMER: Before everyone starts replying let me make a few things perfectly clear.

I am not suggesting WWE release Lesnar because he's Lazy. They'd be idiots to throw away one of their biggest draws.

I am not suggesting Brock quit, because if he can get away with making millions to just half ass it a few dates a year, he'd be an idiot not to.

I am not suggesting anything. I read about what Ambrose said, and I just think it sucks, and the situation is horse shit. This is just me ranting on how I feel about the horse shitty situation.

I realize that other people still love seeing him despite his lack of effort. More power to you.

But as far as I'm concerned I'd replace him with Stevie Richards, because at least he gives a fuck.

Mr. Nerfect
11-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Or its a testament to how dumb the average fan is, the suplex city term gets coined and all of a sudden its ok to do pretty much just that in matches? He done much more in his first run in wwe, if he can get away with it its ok for him, just makes for boring matches that have hype behind them for reasons unknown.

Wonder how much he's being paid to be a mute with 3 moves that shows up once a month or so and has a handful of matches a year.

I do think the average fan is pretty stupid, but Suplex City got over because Brock is over, and not vice versa. Not everybody could come in and do suplexes like that and have people buy into that shit. Brock can because he's Brock.

Mr. Nerfect
11-02-2016, 04:02 PM

I can't believe I used to be for the two World Title hypothesis. My thinking was that the brands need to be autonomous, and in doing that, they should have their own champion to book how they wish. The problem with a brand split is that you are not going to get that complete autonomy, and thus two World Titles is stupid, thus you should only have one, but then you don't have a complete show, hence fuck the brand split.

Dewidi
11-11-2016, 07:48 PM
The reason Lesnar undertaker happened is out of the oh
ring drama between the 2 supposedly taker said something about sable who is brocks wife.
taker was spotted at on of lesnars UTC fights and the interviewer asked taker why he was there and taker said he was therefor the fights orr something of the sorts.
I suppose that they got together after lesnars fight and worked something out