PDA

View Full Version : Pentagon Jr. leaves AAA

DaveWadding
01-22-2017, 02:13 PM
So the story is that Pentagon Jr is done with AAA and is now Penta Cero Miedo. I'm afraid Lucha Underground is dead, but maybe he will get somewhere in America that has much more exposure.

Bad News Gertner
01-22-2017, 02:16 PM
Is he like SuperCalo?

DaveWadding
01-22-2017, 02:20 PM
He makes Super Calo look like El Dandy.

SlickyTrickyDamon
01-22-2017, 02:23 PM
He makes Super Calo look like El Dandy.

Who are you to discount El Dandy? Jam up guy!

DaveWadding
01-22-2017, 02:26 PM
Hello to everyone because as you know today, I belong to the company aaa and I become a fully independent wrestler. And to clarify my new name is
Penta 0 M!!!! and on the faction of dogs of evil we're just awaiting the
Acceptance of the person in charge of the mark if he wants to continue to belong to this faction or stays in aaa that I confirm
After these days I'll do a live to clear all your doubts while I know i count on your support at this stage of my career thanks!! Remember Penta 0 M

He's going independent. The only guy left in AAA that was part of Perros del Mal is Joe Lider, so it sounds like they're trying to get him to jump too.

Blame Facebook for the rough translation.

DaveWadding
01-22-2017, 02:27 PM
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpentagonjraaa%2Fposts%2F1382620041758473%3A0&width=500" width="500" height="595" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

Emperor Smeat
01-22-2017, 05:28 PM
Not surprised since he's been upset with management for a while and was only a matter of time before he left. Think he makes more money on indies than he did at AAA and didn't help AAA was having their own TNA-like crisis in terms of money and management problems.

If Lucha Underground's future wasn't in serious trouble, he could follow Fenix in having a deal with only them and not a AAA/LU joint deal.

#1-norm-fan
01-22-2017, 06:14 PM
What's going on with Lucha Underground?

Emperor Smeat
01-22-2017, 06:43 PM
A lot of money problems and management not realizing the company isn't as valuable as they thought it would be by now.

In terms of tv stuff, taking a very long mid-season break and some big doubts on Season 4 tapings dates staying on schedule or happening at all.

DaveWadding
01-22-2017, 07:52 PM
My personal opinion is that without Pentagon, LU is dead in the water. If he can continue on LU without issues being brought up with AAA, they can and will make it, but I can see there being a huge issue. So we'll see how it works out.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2017, 08:26 PM
What I'm hearing is that the guy running AAA is not directly in charge of Lucha Underground. They have a working agreement, but MGM own LU or something. So it's possible that LU could retain Pentagon, Jr., but I also think that they're dead in the water. They're cheap for a television show, but they do not have anywhere near the penetration they need to be worth it.

He'd be a good signing for pretty much anybody.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2017, 08:36 PM
AAA sounds like it has a lot of problems a lot of the time.

road doggy dogg
01-23-2017, 09:49 AM
First Ryan Clark, now Pentagon Jr... Triple A is running out of employees