PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Club....changes?

Volare
02-28-2017, 12:37 AM
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mXahg-IEEag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simple Fan
02-28-2017, 01:43 AM
Intriguing, could see Omega turning face but how many Bullet Club members would follow if any. Would it be a NWO Hollywood/Wolfpac situation? Young Bucks custody case might get heated.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-28-2017, 03:18 AM
The Young Bucks were surprisingly over as faces at these events too, so it's just going to be a Bullet Club/Elite split most likely.

Simple Fan
02-28-2017, 02:52 PM
Makes sense and Elite has already distanced themselves from Bullet Club a bit. Would Adam Cole become the leader of Bullet Club or would Cody step in? Not really sure about Cole as I think the extra time that ROH out on his contract due to injury is about up and I'd say he has offers else where as well.

erickman
02-28-2017, 03:41 PM
with the hardy boys free they can join cole and fight the bucks of youth

Simple Fan
02-28-2017, 03:52 PM
Cole has history with Matt going back to the original Kingdom but I just don't see the Hardys being a fit for Bullet Club. Hardy are better off doing their own thing. Really think ROH would be the best place for them to go if they are going to keep teaming. ROH has some of the best tag teams in the World and the Hardys would only add to that.

#BROKEN Hasney
02-28-2017, 04:02 PM
Adam Cole BAY BAY and Omega have been teasing issues between them on The Elite YouTube show. So yeah, guess he would lead.

mike adamle
03-01-2017, 07:47 AM
with the hardy boys free they can join cole and fight the bucks of youth

They're already scheduled to challenge the bucks of youth at ROH SuperCard of Honor for the ROH Tag Titles.

erickman
03-01-2017, 08:00 AM
that would help with the story now that match can be on tv with impact out

Volare
03-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Omega
Bucks
Adam Cole
"Bad Luck" Fale
Yujiro
Hangman Page
Cody
Guerrillas of Destiny
Bone Soldier
Cody Hall (injured)

Be interesting to see how they do this, I just don't want a BC lite version where the leftovers run with the name but don't amount to shit.

Simple Fan
03-01-2017, 02:08 PM
If the Elite split and Cole leaves for WWE that pretty much would leave Cody or Fale as the leaders. I'd be down for Cody taking over and Fale being his underboss like the original Bullet Club. Of course they could always add members as well.

Simple Fan
03-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Just read a spoiler I didn't intend to but pertains to Bullet Club membership Kaz is the newest Bullet Club memeber after turning on Christopher Daniels