PDA

View Full Version : Neville is incredible in his current role.

Anybody Thrilla
04-07-2017, 07:20 AM
His character is great. His matches are great. He has revitalized the entire 205 Live brand. If you don't watch that show, you are missing the fuck out.

I won't expound further. Just needed to say that out loud.

Bless you, Neville.

Bad News Gertner
04-07-2017, 08:03 AM
100% agree. I love the show. Very easy and enjoyable viewing. Just started watching a couple weeks ago, so I've been on the Network watching past shows.

Jack Gallagher is my favourite thing in wrestling. He stays in gimmick the entire match, which you don't see anymore. Very cool.

Bad News Gertner
04-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Lol Noam Dar is such a terrible actor that he's amusing as all hell

Evil Vito
04-07-2017, 08:18 AM
205 Live is my favorite thing WWE puts out each week at this point. Nearly everybody on the show has some sort of purpose. Even the guys who are clearly there to be enhancement dudes like Ariya Daivari and Drew Gulak still get mic time to try to build a character.

Evil Vito
04-07-2017, 08:18 AM

I crack up every single time I hear ALICIA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Bad News Gertner
04-07-2017, 08:30 AM
I crack up every single time I hear ALICIA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Haha yeah, it's too funny

Maluco
04-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Totally agree, Neville is in my top 3 right now along with Miz and Rollins.

I think he is brilliant, and i would never have imagined it when he came in with the goofy cape and stuff.

Great heel mannerisms and always watch his matches

Lock Jaw
04-07-2017, 11:09 AM
I like when he stares down little kids during his entrance.

Lock Jaw
04-07-2017, 11:10 AM

I agree with this as well.... something about him.... seems like a real creep dude.....

Destor
04-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Im going through nxt from start to finish. Into the end of 2014 now. Neville has the belt. Cant wait from them to take the belt off him. Generic is an understatement.

Watched the pst view PPVs. Nevielle has been a high point of both. His current character meshed with his more deliberate style is endlessly enjoyable.

Lock Jaw
04-07-2017, 12:28 PM
I remember loving Neville's NXT title run..... he felt like "a big deal"......

Ol Dirty Dastard
04-07-2017, 12:30 PM
He is a student of the game so it is no wonder he is a great heel

Damian Rey 2.0
04-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Thought Neville was pretty bland as a face in nxt and upon his call up. Glad to hear the heel turn is doing wonders for him and that he's being given a big enough spotlight to flesh out the character.

Destor
04-07-2017, 12:33 PM
I remember loving Neville's NXT title run..... he felt like "a big deal"......
Its developmental so they give him the mic to help him grow. Its valuable for him obviously, but its just so painful to sit through. If he'd be a silent fighting baby it would be easier to sit through but also would lower his potential. Double edge sword.

Of course we can see it paid off so bully for them.

Simple Fan
04-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Neville is finally hitting his stride in WWE and the Cruiserweight division has saved him. Character wise he's gold right now and I think Roman Reigns needs to incorporate some of that attitude into his own and he wouldn't be as awful as he is.

Corkscrewed
04-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Nearly everybody on the show has some sort of purpose. Even the guys who are clearly there to be enhancement dudes like Ariya Daivari and Drew Gulak still get mic time to try to build a character.

Kinda funny how the complaint about the introduction of the Cruisers was the exact opposite. But they just needed time to grow and get familiarized to the audience. But the division has come into its own much better than I think many expected when they debuted. Still not necessarily to WCW peak CW status, but I've been enjoying the characters and storylines being flushed out.

Neville has been fantastic. Always been a fan of him as a high flyer, but he definitely was stale as a face. In a way, getting injured was a blessing, in that it enabled this reset and revival.

Bad News Gertner
04-07-2017, 08:35 PM
I'm enjoying this more than WCW'S cruiserweight division and I was a huge WCW fan

Jordan
04-08-2017, 10:58 AM
I don't watch 205 Live, but I called in sick today because I have no voice, I sound worse than Brian Pillman. So maybe I'll watch an episode or two.