PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Matt Hardy

TheFallenOneX
08-29-2017, 01:52 PM
So looks like Jeff will be in a program with Miz, until Samoa Joe comes abck or the Revival comes back so what do we do with Matt. Everyone was banking on Broken Matt but that doesn't look like it is going to happen so I got a new plan.

AWOKEN Matt Hardy, Matt becomes the ultimate SJW, USING THE 5 ELEMENTAL DEITIES, HE WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE ELITE ELITE ELETE YEEEEEEEEEES. HE WILL REFER TO PRINCE OR PRINCESS MAXEL FOR HE WILL NOT ASSUME HIS CHILDRENS GENDER IDENTITIES!!!!!! HE WILL DEFEND THE WEAK AND USELESS OWL AND PANDA (see what I did there). HE WILL BE SO AWOKEN IT WILL BE AWOKEN BRILLIANCE!!!!!! ELITE ELITE ELITE

Sepholio
08-29-2017, 01:54 PM
Let's not do that and say we did.

XL
08-29-2017, 04:41 PM
I figure the Jeff Hardy/Miz thing is a TV programme, and Miz will face someone else at No Mercy.

SlickyTrickyDamon
08-29-2017, 04:47 PM
So looks like Jeff will be in a program with Miz, until Samoa Joe comes abck or the Revival comes back so what do we do with Matt. Everyone was banking on Broken Matt but that doesn't look like it is going to happen so I got a new plan.

AWOKEN Matt Hardy, Matt becomes the ultimate SJW, USING THE 5 ELEMENTAL DEITIES, HE WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE ELITE ELITE ELETE YEEEEEEEEEES. HE WILL REFER TO PRINCE OR PRINCESS MAXEL FOR HE WILL NOT ASSUME HIS CHILDRENS GENDER IDENTITIES!!!!!! HE WILL DEFEND THE WEAK AND USELESS OWL AND PANDA (see what I did there). HE WILL BE SO AWOKEN IT WILL BE AWOKEN BRILLIANCE!!!!!! ELITE ELITE ELITE

Delete

Moose Knuckle
08-29-2017, 05:08 PM
It is a little weird that they brought the Hardy's in and they haven't really done anything since they've been back.

Sepholio
08-30-2017, 07:08 AM
It's not like they won the titles or anything.

Ol Dirty Dastard
08-30-2017, 07:28 AM
I dont think Vince has ever cared for or about Matt. Its jeff who gives him a shawn michalels esque boytoy chubby

owenbrown
08-31-2017, 01:30 PM
Wait I missed something in the first post, is Samoa Joe injured?

Anybody Thrilla
08-31-2017, 02:01 PM
Super hard to not delete this right now.

Destor
08-31-2017, 02:03 PM
leave it, least someone is posting...

Anybody Thrilla
08-31-2017, 02:08 PM
I wasn't being serious. A little moderator humor. What I meant was "this is a fucking stupid everything", but it's for sure within the rights to be here.

Ezra
08-31-2017, 02:15 PM
Maybe this is their lead off Spike to the broken angle.

Jeff gets the shot, Matt sits by the wayside, begins to get jealous, goes on the string of losses and becomes broken.

Mr. Nerfect
09-01-2017, 09:53 PM
The Miz vs. Jeff Hardy is actually a program I want to see. I'd be totally okay with Jeff getting an IC Title run. Seems like a good spot for him right now. Matt should go to SmackDown and be a mouthpiece for Harper & Rowan.

Nicky Fives
09-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Just a buildup to Hardys v. Miztourage at No Mercy once they screw Jeff on Raw next week.

Shisen Kopf
09-02-2017, 07:45 PM
If they cant get the rights to broken Matt Hardy, why don't they just call him #bustedMattHardy and have him ERASE instead of delete. Seems like an easy fix

mike adamle
09-02-2017, 08:02 PM
They should do a storyline where they bring in Reby Hardy and have Jeff Hardy start fucking her like the Edge-Matt Hardy-Lita storyline from a few years ago

Mr. Nerfect
09-02-2017, 09:42 PM
Damaged Matt Hardy -- ERADICATE! Genius. Industry changed.

TheFallenOneX
09-08-2017, 01:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt9ZBk0tzSA

Get woke Stay woke

Simple Fan
09-08-2017, 11:33 PM
Just not sure about Woken Matt Hardy. All for letting Hardy do his thing but if they can't get the rights to Broken then its all a waste. I think Woken Matt Hardy could even be took to court if Anthem wanted to pursue that. Really think they should just sale the gimmick to Hardy if they are in need of money.

I don't want to see a rehash of the original Broken storyline and maybe they can do something different than that with Woken Matt Hardy. That promo seemed like a mix of Broken Matt Hardy and Ryback. If done right the Woken gimmick might work but with WWE creative I have my doubts.