PDA

View Full Version : Shin

#BROKEN Hasney
11-20-2017, 08:21 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7042fbbb14eae3df9bf4c5c0d734677f/tenor.gif?itemid=4894040

Simple Fan
11-20-2017, 09:08 AM
Yeah was weird Cole calling him that. Glad Cole doesn't call his matches regularly because that would get annoying.

Jordan
11-20-2017, 12:07 PM
I think Cole made him sound like a bigger star than he's been since debuting.

Jordan
11-20-2017, 12:55 PM
He looked so much bigger in that NJPW gif than he does now.

Fignuts
11-20-2017, 02:52 PM
Yeah, despite being first eliminated, I thought this match did quite a bit for him. Between single handedly kicking the crap out of the whole raw team, and cole's endorsements, he looked great. And elimination via Braun doesn't hurt anyone.

Keep the title on AJ, give Shinsuke the Rumble victory, and give everyone the match they want to see at mania.

Mr. Nerfect
11-20-2017, 02:53 PM
Nakamura gives off so much star presence in that gif.

Sting Fan
11-21-2017, 12:08 AM
Yeah, despite being first eliminated, I thought this match did quite a bit for him. Between single handedly kicking the crap out of the whole raw team, and cole's endorsements, he looked great. And elimination via Braun doesn't hurt anyone.

Agree, it was about the only thing I liked about that match is that he looked pretty good until Braun got him.

DAMN iNATOR
11-21-2017, 01:53 AM

Keep the title on AJ, give Shinsuke the Rumble victory, and give everyone the match they want to see at mania.

I loved his reaction when Triple H got tagged in, LOL.

hb2k
11-21-2017, 05:00 AM
Nakamura was the fucking star of the match. Easily. The second he was gone the crowd deflated and never got back into it with any heart.

#BROKEN Hasney
11-22-2017, 10:55 AM
The voice of the WWE (https://streamable.com/25k3z)

Mr. Nerfect
11-22-2017, 03:02 PM
Nakamura was the fucking star of the match. Easily. The second he was gone the crowd deflated and never got back into it with any heart.

I'm curious to know what you think Nakamura will be doing at WrestleMania next year. I'm sure people will ask about your WrestleMania predictions on your Christmas podcast, or you'll discuss it when WrestleMania gets closer. A lot of people have latched onto the idea of Styles vs. Nakamura, but something tells me they won't go for it. So much of that match's cache comes from the New Japan history of those guys, and I can't see Vince having a WWE Title match at Mania based around that.

At the Rumble a few weeks after Wrestle Kingdom? I can see that. I see Nakamura facing someone more homegrown at Mania though. My somewhat random guess has been Randy Orton. That way Nakamura can at least beat the guy who walked out of WrestleMania with the WWE Title the year previous.