The icon killer
05-27-2004, 10:06 PM
with their Hell in a cell macth begin june 13 who do you think is better

DaveWadding
05-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Michaels by infinity plus 1

The CyNick
05-27-2004, 10:14 PM
HHH was a much bigger draw, but HBK has been consistantly better in the ring.

I prefer HBK if I were to make a choice.

John la Rock
05-27-2004, 10:16 PM
Very close but I'll go with Shawn

The Show Off
05-27-2004, 10:16 PM
This might sound odd, but I personally think that Triple H, counting the whole of his career, is better then Shawn Michaels. I'm not saying he's a whole hell of a lot better then Shawn Michaels but I think Triple H is just a little bit better then Shawn.

I'm sure I'll be on an island with this, and I wish that I could come up with a good argument of why I think Triple H is better then HBK, but at the moment any argument I could come up with would just be gibrish... I'll wait a little bit before I make my case, perhaps someone will jog my memory as to why I think this, who knows....

For now my vote is with Triple H.

Nowhere Man
05-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Michaels. With both guys in their prime, it was a little harder to make the call, but HBK was still the better worker, in the ring and on the mic. Today, even with a screwed-up back, HBK puts on better matches and works a helluva lot harder than Hunter, who seems content to half-ass his work unless it's against Michaels.

Both guys are dickheads when it comes to the political game, but Hunter's a whole ton worse than HBK. He may not be as bad as Hogan used to be, but Trips has pretty much ruined the careers of anyone he's had a title feud against, while Michaels' only really notorious stunt was "losing his smile" to get out of a rematch with Bret.

At the end of the day, history will probably cast a negative light on both guys. but HBK's at least more entertaining.

Wildcat789
05-27-2004, 11:11 PM
HBK by far. Not only is his in-ring work and mic skills ten times better than HHH's, but when it comes to backstage politics, Hunter is just insane.

Then again, I DESPISE HHH, so my vote would've been for HBK if the poll was asking who could eat more hot dogs in 5 minutes.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-27-2004, 11:56 PM
HBK. Shawn took what, 4 years off due to injury? And he came back, and in his first match back he showed up HHH. Hunter can perform when he wants to (which is rare), HBK can perform well ever when he doesn't give a shit. Shawn carried Sid and Nash to the best matches of their carear (not an easy task), who has HHH carried that well?

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-28-2004, 12:42 AM
Undertaker (to the last question). But that was when HHH was in his prime.

HeartBreakMan2k
05-28-2004, 12:48 AM
Undertaker (to the last question). But that was when HHH was in his prime.

Well Shawn did that too :p

And you weren't supposed to show me up by actually being able to name someone :mad:

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-28-2004, 12:52 AM
But when Shawn did it, Undertake was actually a decent worker. When HHH did it, Undertake was by far in the worst shape of his career, including now.

Kazara
05-28-2004, 08:25 AM
HHH > HBK.

I'm SICK of this "t3h b4cl<574g3 p0\/\/3rz" shit. I REALLY Am. Why doesn't HHH have the belt then? Why is Beniot Feuding with Kane just Now? Now, I know HHH and Michaels STILL get more Air-Time than Beniot, but hey, there's a feud with 2 of the most high-profile wrestlers on WWE Raw, Let Alone WWE.

I like HHH because of his style, and how he worked his way up to the top.

Was he banging Steph when he won his first World title? No, He was Banging Man-Chyna. So Don't lay all of this backstage powers stuff on HHH. He has none. If it's anyone, it's Vince McMahon showing Favoritism, not HHH.

Sephiroth
05-28-2004, 10:35 AM
HBK

Blue Demon
05-28-2004, 10:36 AM
In the old days I would've said Michaels...but now I just want to see them kick each other's asses

HankScorpio
05-28-2004, 10:37 AM
HBK
:y:

Ferocious
05-28-2004, 11:45 AM
with their Hell in a cell macth begin june 13 who do you think is better
I say Michaels is the best,

and I say Eugene is better than you at stringing together coherent sentences. :shifty:

Oxstar
05-28-2004, 11:51 AM
They have both had times where they are better than each other. But i would love to see them to together again in DX, cause they would be having fun again, HBK is far too serious and so is the game, they need to loosen up :D

HeartBreakMan2k
05-28-2004, 12:15 PM
HHH > HBK.

I'm SICK of this "t3h b4cl<574g3 p0\/\/3rz" shit. I REALLY Am. Why doesn't HHH have the belt then? Why is Beniot Feuding with Kane just Now? Now, I know HHH and Michaels STILL get more Air-Time than Beniot, but hey, there's a feud with 2 of the most high-profile wrestlers on WWE Raw, Let Alone WWE.

Was he banging Steph when he won his first World title? No, He was Banging Man-Chyna. So Don't lay all of this backstage powers stuff on HHH. He has none. If it's anyone, it's Vince McMahon showing Favoritism, not HHH.

Wasn't he banging Steph when he was with Chyna? Which is what lead to Chyna being gone?

The icon killer
05-28-2004, 05:06 PM
HHH > HBK.

finally someone who use there brain

Lara Emily
05-28-2004, 05:10 PM
finally someone who use there brain
Well it certainly isn't you.

The icon killer
05-28-2004, 05:12 PM
hey so true but not funny.................. ok it was funny

John la Rock
05-28-2004, 05:12 PM
Wasn't he banging Steph when he was with Chyna? Which is what lead to Chyna being gone?

Ya HHH dumped Chyna so he can be with Steph cause they fell in love during the McMahon-Helmsley Angle. I remember watching an episode of Off the Record 1-1 with Chyna and she was so jealous :lol:

LK
05-29-2004, 08:25 AM
HBK. I mean come on this man has done the impossible. He actually got a decent match out of Kevin Nash. Back in mid 1999 to mid 2001 HHH was a great worker who put on great matches such as the street fight with Cactus Jack, Hell in a Cell with Cactus Jack and the last man standing match with Jericho. But quite frankly ever since he returned he hasn't put on matches that are anywhere near the standard of matches that he used to be able to.

As far as backstage politics both are known to have taken part in it but HHH is much worse. HHH is responsible for burying Jericho, Kane, RVD and Booker T and probably others.

So HBK is definetly better. Even with a severly ****ed up back he still puts on ten times better matches than HHH such as the match with Jericho and back in his prime he put on great matches such as the iron man match with Hart, the match with Foley at mind games, the first ever Hell in a Cell match with the Undertaker and the first ever ladder match with Hall.

Rock Bottom
05-29-2004, 08:27 AM
I went with HBK. Although Triple H will surprise the shit out of you every now and then.

Goldbird
05-29-2004, 09:46 AM
Although Triple H will surprise the shit out of you every now and then.

With an announcement that Steph will officially take over the script writing of RAW... :shifty:

c4g2
05-29-2004, 09:52 AM
And HHH will also announce all titles will be renamed with the word WWE replaced with Triple H... Imagine a belt with 'Triple H Womens Title' on it. :wtf:

Goldbird
05-29-2004, 10:02 AM
And yes, I'm the 18 times World Triple H champion!

Spedizzo
05-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Shawn Michaels pisses on Triple H.

Shaggy
05-29-2004, 01:30 PM
I would go with HBK if I wasnt a huge HHH fan. But I went ahead and picked the third choice because I believe that this will be one match that will be known for the ages.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-30-2004, 01:51 AM
HBK's way better though.

Mayo
05-30-2004, 03:15 AM
I chose the third option because I don't like either of them more than the other. HHH has caused way too much shit backstage with all of his politics, and many title reigns that just dragged on. Its kind of hard to blame him though, since he is banging the boss' daughter. If I had the kind of sway that he does backstage, I would probably use it to my advantage as well.

Shawn Michaels is still a great worker and can carry so many others to great matches. I just don't like his 'sexy boy' type gimmick anymore because the guy is getting pretty old. At least he didn't offer to become the new Mordecai with his religious affiliations

:shifty:

Bull
05-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Yeah I am just wanting them to kick each other's ass. We have seen this fued for 43 gabillionth time and I am kinda tired of it. Lets see some blood, watch HBK job to Triple H.......again, and call it a day.

MVP
05-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Both of them are huge draws, but when it comes to wrestling ability, charisma, mic skills, and career accomplishments, HBK takes the cake.

Triple H was on a distinguished road when he first joined WWE, and when he went main event he became a WWE icon, one of the best heels I've ever seen, but upon his return from injury his prime was behind him.

HBK was built very steadily into a credible superstar, had so many memorable matches even before he was a main eventer. HBK built up a great deal of charisma throughout his career through promos, and amazing matches, and is now a WWE legend.

Unlike Triple H, HBK can still put on a hell of a match after serious injury (i.e. HBK vs. Jericho at WMIXX, HBK vs. Chris Benoit on RAW prior to WMXX, the back to back triple threat matches from WMXX and Backlash). Plus HBK can still cut it on the mic though he's not his former self personality wise.

-----------------------

And this is coming from a guy who isn't even an HBK fan.

MVP
05-30-2004, 06:05 PM
Shawn Michaels is still a great worker and can carry so many others to great matches. I just don't like his 'sexy boy' type gimmick anymore because the guy is getting pretty old. At least he didn't offer to become the new Mordecai with his religious affiliations
HBK is long past his sexy boy gimmick, he's an old school [religious] face.

DaveWadding
05-30-2004, 06:16 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1705&stc=1

he culd kik bot thier ass

DaveWadding
05-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Back in mid 1999 to mid 2001 HHH was a great worker who put on great matches such as the street fight with Cactus Jack, Hell in a Cell with Cactus Jack and the last man standing match with Jericho.
Look at his opponents in those 2 matches. :| Foley could make ANYONE look good, and so could Jericho, probably.

Mayo
05-30-2004, 07:14 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1705&stc=1

he culd kik bot thier ass

LOL this picture has become pretty damn funny

Mayo
05-30-2004, 07:17 PM
HBK is long past his sexy boy gimmick, he's an old school [religious] face.

That's true for the most part, MVP. However, he still wears those stirrups sometimes on top of his tights, and still has the fireworks (although hes praying when they go off). He should get new tights though since he still uses 'sexy boy' tights much of the time.

Tony Montana
05-30-2004, 07:19 PM
I say HHH. I heard Michaels is retiring soon.

MVP
05-30-2004, 07:22 PM
That's true for the most part, MVP. However, he still wears those stirrups sometimes on top of his tights, and still has the fireworks (although hes praying when they go off). He should get new tights though since he still uses 'sexy boy' tights much of the time.The way I see it, HBK continues to wear those tights in retrospect to his former gimmick.

You can take "sexy boy" out of HBK, but you can't take HBK out of "sexy boy".

Favre4Ever
05-31-2004, 05:40 PM
I picked HBK. With rumors that HBK is retiring, I expect him to win Hell in a Cell. And then i expect them both to "play injured" and stay off my tv for a little bit after their HIAC match. An episode of RAW without HBK and HHH? Other people getting AIRTIME? Sounds like blasphemy to me........

Fox
06-01-2004, 02:54 AM
HBK.

Take a look at Triple H's 2002-2003 year. His main feuds were with Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, Booker T, and Kane. All of these feuds basically sucked all kinds of shit. The reason I say Shawn Michaels is better, is because I know that he could've been in the same feuds and probably made them all 10 times better.

c4g2
06-01-2004, 03:13 AM
Sex appeal always draws better than a big nose. That's my opinion.