PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL WM COMPLAINTS THREAD

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 12:13 AM
That sucked ass. Fucking worst main event ever. Lame as hell.

Savio
04-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Booo Roman! Boo!

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Boooooo

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Didn't like Braun teaming up with some kid. That sucked.

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 12:24 AM
John Cena vs Taker sucked. Was NOT biker taker. FAIL.

Evil Vito
04-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Alexa Bliss didn't get naked. 0/10.

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 12:25 AM
Alexa Bliss didn't get naked. 0/10.

She should have had a titty honking match with Mandy Rose and Liv Morgan

Evil Vito
04-09-2018, 12:26 AM
I would pay more than I care to admit to see that.

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Cant bolieve the Miz lost the IC belt to crossfit jesus. VERY LAME

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Safe to say this PPV was a disaster. Failing WWE. Fake rasslin. Shame.

Destor
04-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Both japs lost. Biggotry confirmed. 7/10

Droford
04-09-2018, 12:46 AM
I'm trying to come up with a complaint about mania. Aside from prerequisite "too dann long" I don't think there was anything blatantly terrible

Vastardikai
04-09-2018, 12:48 AM
The biggest, most legitimate star was in the crowd, and I don't mean the kid.

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 01:14 AM
I'm trying to come up with a complaint about mania. Aside from prerequisite "too dann long" I don't think there was anything blatantly terrible

So, you're saying this was the Joe Flacco of Wrestlemania's?

Droford
04-09-2018, 01:28 AM
Its a top 5 mania

It was even better than 30

Sting Fan
04-09-2018, 02:58 AM
Didn't like Braun teaming up with some kid. That sucked.

Not gonna lie I didn't enjoy that at all. There was so many ways to go with it and we got a child standing at ringside who will now be recognized as the youngest WWE Champ ever.

I didn't mind the show overall but between that and some of the weird entrance graphics I had an image of the Fonz on water skis.

Oh and was it just me or did the camera guys seem to be everywhere? Not sure if I saw one early on and was just super aware of it after that but there seemed to be more camera crew directly in shot than wrestlers during entrances.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2018, 04:01 AM
We can't put two Japanese Royal Rumble Winners over. We better have them both lose.

Juan
04-09-2018, 04:14 AM
Has anyone said this the worst Mania ever yet? If not, I got dibs

Droford
04-09-2018, 04:15 AM
No way

My Final Heaven
04-09-2018, 04:20 AM
https://image.ibb.co/dF1SGc/Super_Seecrit_Booking_Document013.png

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2018, 04:55 AM
Of all the bizarre decisions at WrestleMania, Charlotte beating Asuka is perhaps the one that offends me the least. She has to lose sometime and Charlotte is probably one of their most bankable women. Also, I think this could be used as a device to keep Asuka on Raw. She can still wrestle Ronda Rousey next year or later this year, and Charlotte can move into a four-way program with the Horsewomen.

KIRA
04-09-2018, 09:34 AM
Of all the bizarre decisions at WrestleMania, Charlotte beating Asuka is perhaps the one that offends me the least. She has to lose sometime and Charlotte is probably one of their most bankable women. Also, I think this could be used as a device to keep Asuka on Raw. She can still wrestle Ronda Rousey next year or later this year, and Charlotte can move into a four-way program with the Horsewomen.

I just fear the worst for her again Vince does not have the best track record when it comes to people who aren't blond Americans I don't think he'll know what to do with her outside of her having a streak and she'll just devolve into being a comedy routine or something then the fact that she didn't get knocked out to lose she tapped out there's something distinctly humiliating about that. Also the fact that he has been chipping away at the idea of her being an absolute machine of Destruction up to Mania l like I said the future does not look bright for her after today I could be wrong I hope I'm wrong. I just don't see how you see anything positive about this.

RP
04-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Bayley should have won that battle royal, but because Moolah was a fucking racist, we had to have a black chick win it at the end.

RP
04-09-2018, 09:47 AM
I think its funny that not only does Roman not win the belt, but Cena gets squashed and you motherfuckers are still mad. Proves WWE cant do anything right by a few of you.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Undefeated streaks can be albatrosses. They book themselves into corners with them all the time. Look at how they book Mania to make sure people have wins and losses on the show completely ignoring the organic direction of the story.

I don't think Vince knows what to do with an undefeated streak. I think, in WWE land anyway, it's just better to toss it aside, make it a memory and focus on whether or not they should win this particular match here and now and go from there. Vince works himself into a shoot with that sort of stuff.

Asuka will still, essentially, be Asuka tomorrow. The same problems with the depth of the division will be there. But her strengths will still be there. A heel can mock her for losing her streak and she can beat them up. Easy fixed. Also, given that Nakamura was such a sore loser, it makes her appear "better" in terms of her moral quality. She is babyfaced a bit more strongly.

KIRA
04-09-2018, 09:52 AM
I think its funny that not only does Roman not win the belt, but Cena gets squashed and you motherfuckers are still mad. Proves WWE cant do anything right by a few of you.

I'm not angry at all other than the one thing which I'm just concerned about I thought it was a good show Main Event sucked ass but Roman is not champ also Kid Rock didn't play or show up so life is good my fingers are just crossed for Asuka

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2018, 09:54 AM

That's such a broad way of looking at things though. That's like when people whinged about people whinging when Jinder Mahal was given the WWE Title. "Oh, don't you want new talent to get pushed?" Yeah, but not fucking shit ones and we still want it to make sense.

I don't give a fuck about the Cena being squashed stuff. That was basically an angle to set up a future Taker vs. Cena match. Taker may not be in the best condition, so it was just his shit and get out. It wasn't advertised, so you can't really complain you were ripped off or anything. It's actually, in that shitty WWE way, a clever way to goad Taker out of retirement and not make him sound like Terry Funk. Of course he has to fight a dude when he is called out. Now he's back. Shit. Not his fault though.

I like Brock beating Roman, but I don't like that they heeled up Brock for it. This should have just been a glorious shit-kicking that left the marks holding their heads because we apparently know everything even though we don't. It was the wrong way about getting to the right place.

RP
04-09-2018, 10:08 AM
At what point will Taker ever be in good condition? We've been saying he's not in the best condition for a while. He's not going to get much better.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2018, 10:44 AM
I agree. But they want to use him for a few more WrestleManias.

Loose Cannon
04-09-2018, 10:56 AM
Bayley should have won that battle royal, but because Moolah was a fucking racist, we had to have a black chick win it at the end.

LOL

Simple Fan
04-09-2018, 11:10 AM
Totally missed their chance to bring back Biker Taker. Entrance lasted long than the match itself. Deadman Taker just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Big Vic
04-09-2018, 12:28 PM
I think Moolah screwed everyone equally.

Stickman
04-09-2018, 12:32 PM
I really thought Nia Jax was going to destroy Bliss, maybe through a couple tables or something, possibly getting DQ'd, and have Carmella cash in winning the belt.

OverTaker
04-09-2018, 01:15 PM
Jinder is a decent worker but I see him him losing the title fast. This is just a little reward for now and "We're sorry for taking the main title from you."

It was time for AJs moment.

I'm glad Seth Rollins is back on top!

I was really wanting Biker Taker but ill Taker it easy.

If Roman wouldve won, Vince would've lost a lot of fans. It was fucking genius. Everyone thought Roman was gonna win. Nope! Brock! Lesnar!

Im glad Nia beat Alexa bliss but still love that ass.

I also liked Kurt and Rousey going over the way they did.

Nicky Fives
04-09-2018, 01:29 PM
It was going to be a 9/10 until the last 2 matches, then it dropped to about a 6.5/10 in my eyes....

DAMN iNATOR
04-09-2018, 02:34 PM
AJ v. Shinsuke did not live up to my impossibly high standards. HOW DARE THEY?!

Brock v. Roman didn't go 45 minutes to 1 hour and Roman wasn't bloody enough.

Evil Vito
04-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Nicholas better be a playable character in WWE2k19 or no buys.

Helmsphere
04-09-2018, 07:09 PM
I know this is the wrong place for this....But Asuka's Tits really looked amazing. I don't usually stare and focus on cleverage in a Women's Match but I found myself staring alot today.

Damian Rey 2.0
04-09-2018, 07:24 PM
I know this is the wrong place for this....But Asuka's Tits really looked amazing. I don't usually stare and focus on cleverage in a Women's Match but I found myself staring alot today.

Asuka is sneaky sexy. Something about her is sexy af

Ultra Mantis
04-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Jinder Mahal.

:n:

Shisen Kopf
04-09-2018, 07:53 PM
Oh, another thing, I hated those 3rd graphics during the entrances. Hella lame yo. Also, where was the text all over the screen like they do on Smackdown. That's awesome.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2018, 08:03 PM
Please keep it to complaints guys. The last thing I need is to be angry with an erection. WWE storylines confuse me enough.

Simple Fan
04-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Noid Hulk SMASH.

Luigi
04-11-2018, 03:20 PM
I do have one minor complaint:

Give how badly Lesnar dominated Reigns, it would almost seem unrealistic for Reigns to get the better of Lesnar in their upcoming matches. The WWE doesn't have any options for Top Baby outside of Reigns. People can disagree with me on this all they want but this is absolutely true. The thing is, if the long term plan is to have Reigns be the top guy and go over Lesnar, why have him get dominated so badly? Even if the WWE was punishing Reigns for the alleged steroid purchases, they may have shot themselves in the foot here. We'll see what happens but to me, Reigns going over Brock cleanly almost seems unrealistic now.

OverTaker
04-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Will dean come back and help him win?