PDA

View Full Version : GRR or Backlash?

Rollermacka
05-09-2018, 07:51 PM
So I've heard a lot of "interesting" reviews of both the Greatest Royal Rumble and Backlash. People have called GRR a "glorified house show" and Backlash was a complete waste of time. I personally enjoyed both shows but I think that GRR was better than Backlash. Which show did you think was better and why?

slik
05-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Equally bad, meh to both

Simple Fan
05-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Greatest Royal Rumble was pretty good. Only watched Miz/Rollins, Hardy/Orton, and Styles/Nakamura live from Backlash. Went back and watched Lesnar/Reigns just to see how bad it was.

erickman
05-09-2018, 08:27 PM
heres another poll was last weeks twitch indy impact show better then backlash a wwe ppv?

Simple Fan
05-09-2018, 08:29 PM
heres another poll was last weeks twitch indy impact show better then backlash a wwe ppv?

Probably a tougher poll but niether show was perfect. Penta Does Iowa was booked better but had massive production problems.

Emperor Smeat
05-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Greatest Royal Rumble mainly because it wasn't plagued with terrible booking decisions.

Neither show was good overall and had their own issues but at least the GRR manage to deliver an entertaining main event.

DAMN iNATOR
05-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Greatest Royal Rumble mainly because it wasn't plagued with terrible booking decisions.

Neither show was good overall and had their own issues but at least the GRR manage to deliver an entertaining main event.

And Cena and Triple H blew the roof off too in Saudi Arabia, whereas Rollins v. Miz was the only really amazing match Sunday.

Rollermacka
05-09-2018, 11:30 PM

I didn't watch that one but if we were gonna say Redemption vs Blacklash.... I'd go with Redemption. Based on the fact that even with matches like LAX vs Steiner and Drake, which was by no means a "Meltzer 5 star" match.... it was much better than expected for me

Ruien
05-09-2018, 11:35 PM
GRR. It had Braun kill a bunch of people.