PDA

View Full Version : TPWW Survivor JAPAN 2! G1 Climaxing in RPs Mouth

Ultra Mantis
07-11-2018, 06:24 PM
WARNING: THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS, IF YOU WATCH NEW JAPAN AND ARE NOT UP TO DATE LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, THERES NOTHING BUT HORROR AND INCONVENIENCE ON THE WAY, ASK ANY STABLE PERSON "SHOULD I POST?" AND THEY WILL SAY JUST LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY, LOOK, AWAY.

Rules:

Everybody selects TWO wrestlers from the NJPW roster, no duplicates allowed. You can select ONE wrestler from the “Core Roster” (who are more likely to appear frequently) and ONE wrestler from the “Regular Roster” (who could also show up frequently, or not at all; are young lions or old dads). If the contest hasn't yet started, you can change your selection once by making a new post saying you're changing your selection (don't just edit your original post).
Your wrestler is eliminated if he or she submits or is pinned during a match at a televised (aka it's on New Japan World) NJPW event. Disqualifications, count outs, or being eliminated from a battle royale does not cause elimination. In multi-man matches (tag, triple threat, etc.), only the person who is pinned or submits is out. ROH does not count and ROH “exclusive” wrestlers (ie. Not NJPW regulars) are probably bad picks. ROH / CMLL crossover events DO count.
In the event of a match finishing via KNOCKOUT, the Small Council of Elders have met and come to the majority decision that a KNOCKOUT will count as an ELIMINATION. This will effectively be a slight nerf to the character Hiroshi Tanahashi.
In a slight change to WWE flavour Survivor, your wrestler will also be eliminated if he or she goes SIX weeks without having a televised match in a NJPW ring for any reason whatsoever (injury, Bone Soldier'd, etc.). There is a constant countdown going on from your wrestler's last match, so even if bad luck happens - you can still potentially win as long as everyone else loses in that span. In the event of two or more competitors being eliminated on the same day due to this rule and that impacting on podium positions (rank 1-3), the wrestler positions will be determined by time of last performance (meaning main eventing is more valuable than opening). In addition, the six week ruling will occur at the end of a show if one is running concurrent to the cut off date, meaning anyone who loses on the show will place lower than whoever gets six week'd. If you suffer a ban for the length of the game you will be disqualified.
If you win you get your choice of either first picks next season or double picks for the next season. If you take the option of double picks, you must wait until at least EIGHT other people have selected in order to prevent you from becoming The Skippord. If you are inactive upon winning to the creation of the next season, you will not get first pick and instead get double picks. In accordance with previous versions of this rule, new seasons will only be created after a minimum wait period of two days.
A wrestler must be an active participant in a match for it to reset the six-week timer. Lumberjacks, special referees, managers, "enforcers," guest commentators, etc. do NOT count... but there will be less of this shit here anyway.

Sign-ups are allowed until the start of the the 15th July 2018 edition of NJPW G1 Climax at the start of show, in the beginning of this night / morning, right then, on Sunday, July 15, on this day, eliminations will be eliminated, starting on this show, on the New Japan World, in the genesis of Yoshi Tatsu.

Winning wrestlers must sit out 3 seasons before returning. For co-winning Season 1 via double count out Yuji Nagata & Hiroyoshi Tenzan are both ineligible.

For placing higher with his pick from RED BLOCK, Brother Vito has had first pick and has pre-selected Kenny Omega and Manabu Nakanishi. For finishing slightly lower but technically still winning, Simple Fan has had second pick and has pre-selected Kazuchika Okada and Rocky Romero.

I will be participating in the game, but in the interest of fairness, I won't make my pick until at least ten pairs of wrestlers have been chosen.

We are about to begin the month long G1 Climax tournament, however be aware that DAY ONE does not count and we will only begin on DAY TWO. This is entirely to ensure more time for people to sign up and is unlikely to benefit any of the competitors. The undercard for these shows is completely unknown and will likely be limited to a small chunk of the roster, meaning all active wrestlers could potentially be eliminated, leaving a mass draw, however in this unlikely event, a contingency plan will be put into place and the time out period will be suspended until the Road to Destruction tour begins in September. Be aware you cannot win this season without your guy wrestling a match. Choose your strategy wisely. This could get messy.

G1 Participants:

A BLOCK - Michael Elgin, EVIL, Bad Luck Fale, Togi Makabe, Kazuchika Okada, Hangman Page, Minoru Suzuki, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Jay White, YOSHI-HASHI
B BLOCK - Hirooki Goto, Kota Ibushi, Tomohiro Ishii, Tetsuya Naito, Kenny Omega, Juice Robinson, Zack Sabre Jr., SANADA, Tama Tonga, Toru Yano

====================================

Willing Paticipants

WINNER! "BONER SOLDIER" Taiji Ishimori - Lock Jaw - Last wrestled 1/11 Road to POWER STRUGGLE

================ Next Timed Elimination - N/A (6 weeks from N/A) ====================

Standings

30. Shota Umino - Lock Jaw - Pinned by Chase Owens 15/7 G1 Climax
29. ? Zack Sabre Jr ¿ - Arrogance - Pinned by Kota Ibushi 15/7 G1 Climax
28. TAKA Michinoku - Nicky Fives - Pinned by Toru Yano 16/7 G1 Climax
27. Kazuchika Okada - Simple Fan - Pinned by Bad Luck Fale 16/7 G1 Climax
26. Hiroshi Tanahashi - DaveWadding - Pinned by The Knife Pervert 16/7 G1 Climax
25. David Finlay - Nicky Fives [15th!] - Pinned by Tango Loa 19/7 G1 Climax
24. Tama Tonga - RP - Pinned by SANADA 19/7 G1 Climax
23. Hirooki Goto - Arrogance [14th!] - Pinned by Kenny Omega 19/7 G1 Climax
22. "Mr. POS" Michael Elgin - Helmsphere - Pinned by The Knife Pervert 20/7 G1 Climax
21. Bushi - Emperor Smeat - Pinned by Tango Loa 21/7 G1 Climax
20. Kota Ibushi - teamXtremist - Pinned by Toru Yano 21/7 G1 Climax
19. Kenny Omega - Brother Vito - Pinned by Ishii 5/8 G1 Climax
18. Marty Scurll - DaveWadding [13th!] - Pinned by Tama Tonga 12/8 G1 Climax FINAL
17. Will Ospreay - Gertner - Jobbed on World of Sport instead, 6 week'd 26/8
=. Jeff Cobb - Jordan X - He's not in the crowd at NXT Takeover, but he is 6 week'd 26/8
=. Beretta (:'() - Savio - Grew a new arm, still got 6 week'd 26/8
=. Hiromu Takahashi (:'() - Savio [12th!] - Broke his neck, broke our hearts 6 week'd 26/8
=. Rocky Romero - Simple Fan [11th!] - Alas, commentary doesn't count 6 week'd 26/8
=. Flip Gordon - RP [10th!] - Made RP flip, 6 week'd 26/8
=. PowerBoy Smith Jr. - Helmsphere [9th!] - Probably in jail for throwing coffee in old men's faces, obvs 6 week'd 26/8
=. Jushin Thunder Liger - Emperor Smeat [8th!] - Busy running for Mayor, 6 week'd 26/8
=. Dragon Lee - teamXtremist [7th!] - Feels real bad about Hiromu :'( 6 week'd 26/8
=. (NPC Champion) Manabu Nakanishi - Brother Vito [6th!] - Had a match against Brock Lesnar once, it was so fucking awful he cried and got 6 week'd 26/8
7. Tomoaki Honma - Ultra Mantis - Pinned by Toru Yano 7/9 Road to DESTRUCTION
6. Matt Jackson - Gertner [5th!] - ALL OUT 6 week'd 16/9
=. Nick Jackson - mike adamle - ALSO ALL OUT 6 week'd 16/9
4. Taichi - Ultra Mantis [4th!] - Pinned by Will Ospreay 8/10 KING of Pro Wrestling
3. KUSHIDA - mike adamle [3th!] - Pinned by BONER SOLDIER 27/10 Road to POWER STRUGGLE
2. Bad Luck Fale - Jordan X [2th!] - Pinned by Beretta 3/11 POWER STRUGGLE

NPCs

Gene Pool

MEAT Block

Ryusuke Taguchi - Last wrestled 3/11 POWER STRUGGLE
Tanga Loa - Last wrestled 3/11 POWER STRUGGLE

TOFU Block

(Got devoured)

38. SHO - Pinned by EVIL 15/7 G1 Climax
37. Toa Henare - Pinned by Minoru Suzuki 15/7 G1 Climax
36. Gedo - Pinned by Tanga Loa 15/7 G1 Climax
35. YOH - Pinned by David Finlay 15/7 G1 Climax
34. Toru Yano - Pinned by Ishii 15/7 G1 Climax
33. Juice Robinson - Pinned by Tama Tonga 15/7 G1 Climax
32. SANADA - Pinned by Hirooki Goto 15/7 G1 Climax
31. Tetsuya Naito - Pinned by Kenny Omega 15/7 G1 Climax
30. Yujiro Takahashi - Pinned by Juice Robinson 16/7 G1 Climax
29. Chase Owens - Pinned by Hirooki Goto 16/7 G1 Climax
28. Hangman Page - Pinned by "Mr POS" Michael Elgin 16/7 G1 Climax
27. Yoshi-Hashi - Pinned by EVIL 16/7 G1 Climax
26. Minoru Suzuki - Pinned by Togi Makabe 16/7 G1 Climax
25. Ren Narita - Submitted to YOH 19/7 G1 Climax
24. Tomohiro Ishii - Pinned by Naito 19/7 G1 Climax
23. Togi Makabe - Pinned by EVIL 20/7 G1 Climax
22. Jay White - Pinned by Minoru Suzuki 22/7 G1 Climax
21. EVIL - Pinned by Minoru Suzuki 30/7 G1 Climax
20. El Desperado - Pinned by Tango Loa 8/8 G1 Climax
19. Yoshinobu Kanemaru - Submitted to SANADA 12/8 G1 Climax FINAL
18. Lance Archer - 6 week'd 26/8
=. ACH - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Chris Jericho - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Chris Sabin - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Chuck Taylor - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Haku - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Hikuleo - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Katsuya Kitamura (:'() - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Rey Mysterio - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Satoshi Kojima (:'() - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Tetsuhiro Yagi - 6 week'd 26/8
=. Tiger Mask - 6 week'd 26/8
=. ""DOMiNATOR" The Great O-Kharn" Tomoyuki Oka - 6 week'd 26/8
5. Jado - 6 week'd 27/8 G1
4. Takashi Iizuka - Pinned by EVIL 7/9 Road to DESTRUCTION
3. Cody Rhodes - YET ANOTHER ALL OUT 6 week'd 16/9

<select>
<option selected="selected">TPWW Survivor JAPAN History</option>
<option>#02. WINNER: "BONE(R) SOLDIER" Taiji Ishimori (Lock Jaw) | RUNNERS UP: Bad Luck Fale (Jordan X) | KUSHIDA (mike adamle)</option>
<option>#01. WINNERS: Yuji Nagata (Brother Vito) | Hiroyoshi Tenzan (Simple Fan) | RUNNER UP: Tama Tonga (RP)</option></select>

Helmsphere
07-11-2018, 06:31 PM
Ill take Harry Smith and Mr. POS Michael Eigen

teamXtremist
07-11-2018, 06:56 PM
Dragon lee and kota ibushi

Bad News Gertner
07-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Juice and Matt Jackson

mike adamle
07-11-2018, 07:47 PM
KUSHIDA and Nick Jackson

Savio
07-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Hiromu and Beretta

Lock Jaw
07-11-2018, 07:56 PM
"BONER SOLDIER" Taiji Ishimori

and

Shota Umino

Emperor Smeat
07-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Bushi and Jushin Thunder Liger

Bad News Gertner
07-11-2018, 08:48 PM
https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/loch-ness-sucks.gif?w=650

Savio
07-11-2018, 09:05 PM
I'm not sure what the crying faces mean but I assume they are good.

Ultra Mantis
07-11-2018, 09:07 PM
How could crying faces ever be bad?

Jordan
07-11-2018, 09:13 PM
I'll go with Bad Luck Fale and Jeff Cobb

Ultra Mantis
07-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Going to take Taichi and Honma and I think that it's a terrible idea. Definitely losing this.

Jordan
07-11-2018, 09:23 PM
I immediatley second guessed my choice of Fale, but then on second thought, he's going to return like 50 lbs or so less and looks a lot better. Getting ready for that potential G-1 push.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Recently incorporated weights into my training with @benfit_pt <br>Down 22kgs(48.5lbs) since I’ve started<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/investinyourself?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#investinyourself</a> <a href="https://t.co/CN4VhlxR5L">pic.twitter.com/CN4VhlxR5L</a></p>&mdash; TheUnderboss (@TOKSFALE) <a href="https://twitter.com/TOKSFALE/status/1005946776283537408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 10, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ultra Mantis
07-11-2018, 09:27 PM
You never know what Gedo is going to go with but he loves to protect Fale with the count out losses tbf.

Arrogance
07-11-2018, 09:44 PM
I'll go with Goto.

DaveWadding
07-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Tanahashi and Scurll

Ultra Mantis
07-12-2018, 04:10 PM
I'll go with Goto.

Who are you taking from Yellow Block?

RP
07-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Tama Tonga and Flip Gordon

Ultra Mantis
07-14-2018, 08:03 AM
Last day to get in on this action lads :cool:

Savio
07-14-2018, 08:32 AM
The Arrogance of Arrogance to only pick one wrestler

Bad News Gertner
07-14-2018, 01:06 PM
Cam I change my Juice Robinson pick to Will Osprey?

Ultra Mantis
07-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Sure.

Juice is loose.

Bad News Gertner
07-14-2018, 06:32 PM
Hard to lose a match at the G1 when the wrestlers you picked aren't in that weight class.

Smartest man alive.

Nicky Fives
07-15-2018, 04:38 AM
Taka Michinoku & David FInlay

Ultra Mantis
07-15-2018, 11:35 AM
As Arrogance did not pick a second, he will be assigned the first NPC in Yellow Block to lose a match. The honour of which goes to The Windy Man, The Long Mover, Zack Sabre Jr.

Bad News Gertner
07-15-2018, 12:33 PM
Cam I change my Juice Robinson pick to Will Osprey?

Smooth move by #BNG

Ultra Mantis
07-15-2018, 12:43 PM
If he shows up on Final day it will be double smooth. I'm banking on Taichi doing the same.

RP
07-15-2018, 01:15 PM
As Arrogance did not pick a second, he will be assigned the first NPC in Yellow Block to lose a match. The honour of which goes to The Windy Man, The Long Mover, Zack Sabre Jr.

WHAT KINDA JAPAN BULLSHIT IS GOING ON HERE???!!!???

RP
07-15-2018, 01:16 PM
Ultra Mantis is the Mr. McMahon of the NJP Survivor. Unreal.

Ultra Mantis
07-15-2018, 01:53 PM
Gotta keep those numbers even and make New Japan look strong, pal.

Ultra Mantis
07-19-2018, 04:43 PM
We have already lost two brave souls, Nicky Fives with his bold strategy of picking tag match pin eaters, and Arrogance, with his brash strategy of going ALL IN on Hirooki Goto.

Remember in peace.

Evil Vito
07-20-2018, 09:02 AM
My Nakanishi strategy may have been a misfire. I didn't realize how the G1 cards were structured so that ALL 5 tag matches were meant to build someone for the next set of block matches. He's definitely not getting booked for the duration of the block shows.

Seems my only hope is that the New Japan Dads return for a tag match during the Finals show.

Ultra Mantis
07-20-2018, 04:53 PM
I thought Honma would be tagging with Makabe and they'd at least keep them strong in tags, of course they have to pair him with Henare and make Makabe look strong in singles instead. I assume he's going to show up on the finals though since his big return was pretty much at a house show.

Big Vic
07-20-2018, 05:34 PM
We have already lost two brave souls, Nicky Fives with his bold strategy of picking tag match pin eaters, and Arrogance, with his brash strategy of going ALL IN on Hirooki Goto.

Remember in peace.

what about my strategy of pick guys with frowny faces next to them?

Ultra Mantis
07-20-2018, 06:20 PM
If they can miraculously heal their broken necks and torn off biceps in record time you should easily beat double six week elimination.

Big Vic
07-20-2018, 06:50 PM
If Kurt can win the gold I can do it too.

Bad News Gertner
07-20-2018, 09:47 PM
Kicking myself for not taking Liger. He hardly ever loses from what I've seen and never gets put into matches where he logically would lose.

Evil Vito
07-20-2018, 11:46 PM
Kicking myself for not taking Liger. He hardly ever loses from what I've seen and never gets put into matches where he logically would lose.

FWIW Liger ate a pin to Cody at Dominion last month, but he was teaming with Tanahashi who is always going to be protected in tag matches and Rey who they didn't want losing in his first match back

But otherwise, yeah he's probably in the same boat as Nakanishi. Could possibly be booked for the G1 Finals show since that's a big one and they might want to give the Dads some representation. But if he's not booked then he'll be out.

Bad News Gertner
07-21-2018, 05:29 AM
My New Japan research consisted of reading two months worth of reviews lol

Helmsphere
07-24-2018, 02:38 PM
Yep, Mr. Piece Of Shit Michael Eigin is just that, a Piece of Shit for getting eliminated by that switchblade carrying piece of crap

Innovator
07-24-2018, 02:44 PM
The term is "knife pervert"

Helmsphere
07-24-2018, 03:13 PM
Well it makes sense, Knives have always been able to pierce thru Pieces of Shit, even if they are fat clunky pieces of shit

Ultra Mantis
07-25-2018, 04:13 PM
Knife Pervert got his own shit kicked in by Murder Grandpa though so it all balances out in a way that fuck Michael Elgin.

Jordan
07-25-2018, 04:19 PM
I have a good chance to get to final 4 I think, with Fale and Cobb.

Ultra Mantis
07-25-2018, 04:51 PM
If Fale carries on getting DQd instead of actually losing he could go all the way tbh. Bullet Club Elite and some dads are probably going to show up for the finals. Would be very surprised at anyone on the tour other than Fale surviving the G1.

Ultra Mantis
07-27-2018, 12:31 PM
Savio will be pleased to hear that Baretta has successfully grown a new arm.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This has been a long time coming for <a href="https://twitter.com/trentylocks?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@trentylocks</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@SexyChuckieT</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HonorForAll?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HonorForAll</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HonorClub?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#HonorClub</a><br><br>➡️ <a href="https://t.co/mNpVzZkjg8">https://t.co/mNpVzZkjg8</a> <a href="https://t.co/DInSihiSSI">pic.twitter.com/DInSihiSSI</a></p>&mdash; TDE Wrestling (@totaldivaseps) <a href="https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/1020482551482396672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SlickyTrickyDamon
07-27-2018, 07:57 PM
One lonely streamer. Is that what Joey Roxer felt when he played games on twitch?

Ultra Mantis
08-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Only three men have survived the G1 tour this far:

Fale, Tanga Loa and Jado. Jado sustained an ankle injury on Day 2. Bunch of Johnny Mundo Come Latelys appearing on the final 2 shows though. It's not over yet.

Big Vic
08-08-2018, 03:22 PM
Don't worry I got this.

Ultra Mantis
08-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Five people left, seven wrestlers. All three podium players have been timed out.

The only "real" Survivors of the G1 were Fale and Tanga Loa. BCOG win this round. Unlucky for Jordan X that a bunch of motherfuckers showed up on final day.

Next time limit is midway through the Destruction tour, which starts in September and cards are currently a mystery.

Ultra Mantis (hey, that's me) and mike adamle have both guys still in. Unfortunately for me, Taichi and Honma are both midcard pin eaters. Young Bucks could be a force to be reckoned with IF they are on the tour. Big IF. KUSHIDA and Ishimori could be the real ones to keep an eye on here.

Evil Vito
08-12-2018, 04:54 PM
God dammit, somebody forgot to wake up Nakanishi

Ultra Mantis
08-24-2018, 05:13 PM
Destruction tour cards have been revealed, I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

Young Bucks are not on the tour. This bad news was for The Midnight Gertner, who has inherited Bad News Gertner's picks following his untimely death. Also, one half of mike adamle.

Ultra Mantis
09-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Three of the "road to" shows will be available on NJPW, so these are the ones that count

7th

Narita / Umino vs Chase / Yujiro
Ayato Yoshida / David Finlay / Michael Elgin / Juice Robinson vs BONER SOLDER Taiji Ishimori / Tanga Loa / Tama Tonga / Bad Luck Fale
Henare vs Trent Beretta
Gedo / Goto vs TAKA / Taichi
LIJ vs Suzuki Gun
Honma / Makaba / Tanahashi vs Yoshi-Hashi / Yano / Okada
Ospreay / Ishii vs Golden Lovers

8th

Young lions vs young lions
Yoshida vs Chase
Henare / Finlay / Elgin / Makabe vs BONER / Loa / Tonga / Fale
Yoshi / Goto vs Kanemaru / Taichi
LIJ vs Suzuki Gun
Ospreay / Ishii / Yano vs Golden Lovers & Yujiro
Juice / Tanahashi vs Okada / Beretta

9th

New young lions IN ARTISTIC COMBAT
POS Elgin and young boys vs BONER / Loa / Tonga / Fale
Gedo / Goto vs Taichi / Desperado
LIJ vs Suzuki Gun
Henare / Tanahashi vs Okada / Yoshi
Ospreay / Beretta / Yano / Ishii vs Golden Lovers / Chase / Yujiro
Nakanishi / Kojima (:D) / Tenzan / Nagata vs Finlay / Juice / Honma / Makabe

Then the main shows

15th - Destruction in Hiroshima

KUSHIDA / Tiger / Liger vs Roppongi 3k
Henare vs Fale
Yoshida / Elgin vs KES
Ospreay / Best Friends vs Ibushi / Yujiro / Chase
6 Man Tag Titles BONER / Loa / Tonga vs Taguchi / Finlay / Juice
Gedo / Yano / Goto vs Kanemaru / Iizuka / Taichi
Yep still LIJ vs Suzuki Gun
Tanahashi / Honma / Makabe vs Okada / White / Yoshi
IWGP Title Omega vs Ishii

17th - Destruction in Beppu

Dads and son vs Dads and son
Narita / Finlay vs Umino / Henare
Yoshida vs Iizuka
Taguchi / KUSHIDA / Tiger / Liger vs Roppongi 3k / Ospreay
Best Friends vs KES
Bushi / SANADA / EVIL vs Deperado / Kanemaru / Sabre Jr
Juice / Honma / Makabe / Tanahashi vs Okada / White / Yoshi / Yano
Neverweight Title Goto vs Taichi
Suzuki vs Naito

23th - Destruction in Kobe

More youngsters going full lion!
Narita / Umino vs SHO / YOH
Tiger / Liger vs Desperado / Kanemaru
Yoshida / Taguchi / Honma / Makabe vs The Dads
Best Friends vs KES
Henare / Finlay / Juice vs Ospreay / Yoshi / White
LIJ vs Suzuki Gun
KUSHIDA vs Bushi
G1 Briefcase Tanahashi vs Okada

Jordan
09-03-2018, 09:45 PM
There is a good chance me and Fale are going to win this.

Ultra Mantis
09-04-2018, 07:22 AM
Yeah can't see Fale losing to Henare and Firing Squad are winning all of those tags. Seems pretty safe. I expect Taichi to be the only one we're going to lose this tour.

Ultra Mantis
09-07-2018, 10:13 AM
OH SHIT Toru Yano stealing away my chances of victory on a road to show. Son of a bitch.

I guess I want Taichi to win the NEVER belt now then. Do I though?

Ultra Mantis
09-17-2018, 05:06 PM
Praise the Lord!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/puroresusystem/images/f/f8/Taichi_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20170222162313&format=original

The Shitlord. Taichi lives on as a singles champ. What a time to be alive.

KUSHIDA is next to face the chopping block, he must defeat Bushi to advance in the Jr Tournament, and more importantly stay in TPWW Survivor JAPAN, on the 23rd.

Ultra Mantis
09-25-2018, 10:39 AM
Next event is the USA special FIGHTING SPIRIT UNLEASHED, 30th September

Taguchi / ACH / Liger vs Roppongi 3k
Bad Influence vs Hangman Page & "WWE presents Crown Jewel" Chase Owens
Flip / Sabin / Cobb vs Best Friends & Uncle Goto
SANADA / EVIL / Naito vs KES / Sabre Jr
KUSHIDA / Tanahashi vs Switchblade / SwitchGedo
Ospreay vs Scurll
IWGP Tag Titles Young Bucks vs G.O.D (feat. Tango Loa)
US Title Juice vs Cody
Okada / Ishii vs Golden Lovers

Normally I'd say KUSHIDA is pretty safe with Gedo in the match, but considering that "bastard" just turned on Kazu I'd be very surprised if he isn't taking a Blade Runner here and taking 4th place. Hmm. Everyone else is safe by virtue of not being booked. Looks like our god pal Tango Loa is finally going to be eliminated from the NPC pool too. Good run from him here, weakest strikes in the world and super protected.

Ultra Mantis
10-01-2018, 07:16 PM
https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/everybody_lives_doctor_who.gif

Ultra Mantis
10-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Next two cards are out:

NEW JAPAN ROAD - Ganbaro! UONUMA 2018 - SAT. OCTOBER. 6. 2018

Henare vs Tsuji
Nagata vs Narita
Umino / Tiger / Liger vs Despy / Kanemaru / Taichi
Taguchi / GBH vs Nakanishi / Tencozy
Uncle Goto / Uncle Ishii vs Suzuki / Iizuka
KUSHIDA / Tanahashi vs The Knife Perverts
CHAOS (SHO / YOH / Yano / Okada) vs LiJ (Naito / BUSHI / EVIL / SANADA)

KING OF PRO-WRESTLING - MON. OCTOBER. 8. 2018

IWGP Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP Tiger Liger vs Despy & Kanemaru
GBH vs Juice / Henare
Young Bucks / Hangman Page / WWE presents "Crown Jewel" Chase Owens vs Tama Tonga / Tango Loa / BONER Soldier / Bad Luck Fale
Ospreay & The Uncles vs Suzuki / Iizuka / Taichi
CHAOS (SHO / YOH / Yano / Okada) vs LiJ (Naito / SANADA / BUSHI / Mystery Partner)
EVIL vs Zack Sabre Jr
IWGP Jr. HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP KUSHIDA vs Marty Scurll
BREIFCASE WANKER MATCH Tanahashi vs Switchblade
IWGP HEAVYWEIGHT TRIPLE THREAT CHAMPIONSHIP Omega vs Ibushi vs Cody (Rhodes)

Bullet Club OG never going to lose (until BONER gets pinned in the Jr Tag League)

Ultra Mantis
10-07-2018, 12:17 PM
New Japan Road was apparently a house show only and is not available on New Japan World, therefore even though KUSHIDA was pinned by The Knife Pervert, it wasn't filmed and as we all know, if something isn't filmed it never happened. The world's biggest Marty McFly fan lives on, but will another Marty spell the end of this run?

At least one BCOG rep will make it out alive, probably both though. Holy Emperor Taichi isn't as safe as he should be in the six man, even with the current CHAOS always lose angle. Iizuka could be taking the fall, Suzuki isn't and you have to believe somebody on that CHAOS team is going to challenge for the NEVER belt after the match. Hmm.

After tomorrow the next four shows are Road to Power Struggle / Jr Tag League on 16th, 17th, 26th and 27th. No cards announced as yet.

Ultra Mantis
10-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Lord Taichi has BLOWN IT.

I hate Taichi.

Ultra Mantis
10-09-2018, 03:17 PM
16th October - Road to POWER STRUGGLE (SUPER Jr TAG LEAGUE)

Henare / Umino / Narita vs Yoshida / Tsuji / Uemura
GBH / Tanahashi vs Ibushi / Yujiro / "WWE Presents Crown Jewel" Chase Owens
Best CHAOS (Beretta / Chuck / Yano / Okada) vs BCOG (Knife Pervert / Fale / Loa / Tonga)
Tiger Liger vs BCOG Jr (BONER / Robbie Eagles)
Taguchi Japan (Taguchi / ACH) vs Volador Jr / Soberano Jr
Time Machine (Sabin / KUSHIDA) vs Suzuki-Gun (Despy / Kanemaru)
Roppongi 3k (SHO / YOH) vs LIJ Jr (Bushi / Shingo)

17th - Road to POWER STRUGGLE (SUPER Jr TAG LEAGUE)

Honma / Umino / Narita vs Yoshida / Tsuji / Uemura
Henare / Makabe / Tanahashi vs Ibushi / Yujiro / "WWE Presents Crown Jewel" Chase Owens
Best CHAOS (Beretta / Chuck / Yano / Okada) vs BCOG (Knife Pervert / Fale / Loa / Tonga)
Tiger Liger vs Volador Jr / Soberano Jr
Taguchi Japan (Taguchi / ACH) vs BCOG Jr (BONER / Robbie Eagles)
Time Machine (Sabin / KUSHIDA) vs LIJ Jr (Bushi / Shingo)
Roppongi 3k (SHO / YOH) vs Suzuki-Gun (Despy / Kanemaru)

26th - Road to POWER STRUGGLE (SUPER Jr TAG LEAGUE)

Henare / Umino / Narita vs Yoshida / Tsuji / Uemura
CHAOS (Yano / Ishii / Ospreay) vs Suzuki-Gun (Suzuki / Taichi / TAKA)
GBH / Tanahashi vs Ibushi / Yujiro / "WWE Presents Crown Jewel" Chase Owens
CHAOS (Okada / Goto / Beretta / Chuck / Rocky) vs BCOG (Knife Pervert / Gedo / Fale / Tonga / Loa)
Tiger Liger vs Time Machine (Sabin / KUSHIDA)
Volador Jr / Soberano Jr vs Suzuki-Gun (Despy / Kanemaru)
LIJ Jr (Bushi / Shingo) vs BCOG Jr (BONER / Robbie Eagles)
Roppongi 3k (SHO / YOH) vs Taguchi Japan (Taguchi / ACH)

27th - Road to POWER STRUGGLE (SUPER Jr TAG LEAGUE)

Honma / Umino / Narita vs Yoshida / Tsuji / Uemura
CHAOS (Yano / Ishii / Ospreay) vs Suzuki-Gun (Suzuki / Taichi / TAKA)
Henare / Makabe / Tanahashi vs Ibushi / Yujiro / "WWE Presents Crown Jewel" Chase Owens
CHAOS (Okada / Goto / Beretta / Chuck / Rocky) vs BCOG (Knife Pervert / Gedo / Fale / Tonga / Loa)
Tiger Liger vs Taguchi Japan (Taguchi / ACH)
Roppongi 3k (SHO / YOH) vs Volador Jr / Soberano Jr
Time Machine (Sabin / KUSHIDA) vs BCOG Jr (BONER / Robbie Eagles)
LIJ Jr (Bushi / Shingo) vs Suzuki-Gun (Despy / Kanemaru)

Super Jrs tournament next and everyone left is involved, unlike the G1 not all of these shows are for TV so as long as KUSHIDA or BONER don't eat pins on the TV matches they don't even need to do well overall. Fale seems pretty secure because if anyone is taking the pin on either side its going to be GOD or Best Friends. That said, his counterpart in the first two match ups is Yano, anything could happen.

Ultra Mantis
10-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Also FINALS
3rd November - POWER STRUGGLE ~SUPER Jr. TAG LEAGUE 2018~

IWGP Intercontinental Title Jericho (c) vs EVIL
Naito vs Zack Sabre Jr
NEVER Openweight Title Taichi vs Ospreay
Tanahashi / Finlay vs Golden Lovers
Okada / Beretta vs Knife Pervert / Fale
SUPER Jr TAG FINAL TBA vs TBA

Ultra Mantis
10-28-2018, 10:08 AM
KUSHIDA is OUTATIME.

Hail Sabin, etc.

Ultra Mantis
11-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Big Boy Greg causes the upset and pins Fale. BONER wins! BONER wins! Well done to Lock Jaw, who definitely has no idea what's going on in this thread whatsoever.