PDA

View Full Version : TLC

The icon killer
05-28-2004, 06:45 PM
I Miss the TLC matchs why can't we have a TLC macth here soon that would be cool

Shadow
05-28-2004, 06:47 PM
.....and once again you're sentance structure skills go down the crapper. Anyways, the reason they don't have TLC matches any more is because if you do a TLC match with anyone other than the Hardyz, the Dudlys, and Edge and Christian, you get TLcrap.

The icon killer
05-28-2004, 07:00 PM
so they had one with Kane and Hurrican and other team and it was the number 3 macth of Raw at the end of the year

Tornado
05-28-2004, 07:30 PM
Now where the fuck did I put my Wanker Radar?

The CyNick
05-28-2004, 07:40 PM
Its too risky of a match to do all the time.

Plus, with so much time passing without one, perhaps if they booked one down the line, it might do a decent number on PPV.

But then you still have a lot of injury risks, and quite frankly they dont have the talent in the tag division to a TLC match justice.

The Naitch
05-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Sexymanalive and icon killer should tag up for TLC

RGWhat316
05-28-2004, 08:16 PM
Its too risky of a match to do all the time.

Plus, with so much time passing without one, perhaps if they booked one down the line, it might do a decent number on PPV.

But then you still have a lot of injury risks, and quite frankly they dont have the talent in the tag division to a TLC match justice.

I agree that they don't really have enough tag team talent to put on another good TLC match. But as for too risky, that has been said about Hell In A Cell, and they do that once or twice every year.

Savio
05-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Why didn't hurricane participate in the TLC match was he afraid?

Corkscrewed
05-28-2004, 08:38 PM
He had to stay in the back as a storm was coming through...

:shifty:

PureHatred
05-28-2004, 09:01 PM
I Miss the TLC matchs why can't we have a TLC macth here soon that would be cool

^^If you give an infinite number of monkeys, an infinite amount of keyboards, you get this post.

Longshot
05-29-2004, 12:39 AM
Matches like TLC and Hell in a Cell are consider special matches and in my opinion if they did one of these matches every week they would less special than if they do it once a year. Its like the hardcore matches of the late 90's, they were great when it started but then the fans got to the point where they expected it and it then got boring so they did the right think and cut down big time on them.