Winner:Benoit

6-Man Street Fight
RVD, Goldberg, and Shawn Micheals
v.s
Evolution (Triple H, Batista and Flair)
Winner: Evolution

2004 Royal Rumble Match
Winner: Kurt Angle

RAW: Chris Jericho, Kane, Test, Scott Steiner, Bubba, D-Von, Christain, Booker T, Lance Storm, Val Venis, Rob Conway, Sylvan Grenier, Randy Orton, Maven, Mark Henry, and Hurricane.

Smackdown: Kurt Angle, John Cena, The Big Show, Eddie G., Chavo G., Charlie Haas, Shelton B., A-Train, Matt Morgan, Rey Jr., Tajiri, Rhyno, Jamie Noble, Farrooq, and Bradshaw.

Chris Jericho W/Trish v.s Christain W/Matt Hardy
Winner: Chris Jericho

WWE World Tag Team Title Match
The Bashams v.s Scott 2 Hotty and Rikishi
Winner: Scotty and Rikishi

WWE Intercontinental Title
Randy Orton v.s The Hurricane
Winner: Randy Orton

WWE Crusierweight Title
Rey Jr. v.s Tajiri
Winner:Tajiri

Jordan
12-21-2003, 05:51 PM
Wrestlemania is comming up...

Jordan
12-21-2003, 06:08 PM
Wrestlemania XX

WWE Title Triple Threat Match
Chris Benoit v.s Brock Lesnar v.s Kurt Angle
Winner: Kurt Angle

World Heavyweight Title Match, 2/3 falls (standard, street, cage)
Triple H v.s Rob Van Dam
Winner: RVD

Shawn Micheals and Chris Jericho v.s Christain and Matt Hardy
Winner: HBK and Y2J

The Undertaker v.s Kane
Winner:Kane

John Cena v.s The Rock
Winner: John Cena

I Respect You Match
Randy Orton v.s Mic Foley
Winner: Mic Foley

WWE Crusierweight Title Match
Rey Jr. v.s The Ultimo Dragon
Winner: Rey Jr.

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Flair and Batista v.s The Dudley Boys
Winner: Flair and Batista

WWE United States Title Match
Eddie Guerrero v.s Chavo Guerrero
Winner: Eddie

Jordan
12-21-2003, 06:17 PM
Ok, here are the explanation...

For the RR, Kurt Angle wins so he can get the shot at WM.

Kane is eliminated like this, he has cleared house and he is alone with Jericho he beats on Jericho and chokeslams him, as soon as he does this you hear the Undertakers '98 music and the lights go out, on the titan tron you see "REST IN PEACE", Kane is shocked and had his attention towards the tron when Jericho eliminates him.

Benoit beats Lesnar so that Lesnar and Angle can have a match at No Way Out to see if Lesnar can get Angles title shot, the match ends in a draw, causing the three way dance at WM 20.

The 6 Man tag is a good way to get all these workers on the card with a decent reason, none of them like the opposing team, plus, everyone wants to see a good street fight once in a while. This is Goldbergs last WWE match.

Chris Jericho beats Christain fair and square to continue this feud going to WM.

Rikishi and Scotty beat the Bashams cause they suck.

Orton is put over Hurricane to push him more.

Tajiri beats Rey but at No Way Out Rey beats Tajiri in a ladder match.

WM
HHH/RVD is done to make a new star.

HBK/Y2J v.s Hardy and Christain is done to give all the men a match, to end the feud with Christain and Jericho, and to have a damn good match.

The Undertaker loses his first loss at WM to his brother.

John Cena beats The Rock to be elevated, both men are faces and at put together by Heyman, as punishment for both men.

I Respect You is a match Pillman/Sullivan did for WCW, the match was retarted but its not a horrible idea, and it fits this feud well I think. Randy Orton is the Intercontinental champion but it is not up for grabs.

Flair and Batista win against the Dudleys, I really want to see this match, and Evolution doesn't need to be striped of everything and become nothing.

Eddie beats Chavo to end their feud.

Tornado
12-21-2003, 06:23 PM
<font color=#33ffff>**** Scotty and Rikishi, give the belts back to WGTT..</font>

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 06:55 PM
exactly wen is taker comin bak?

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 06:56 PM
what happened 2 the brand feud idea? i liked the sound of that

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 06:57 PM
is this confirmed or what?

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 06:59 PM
betta not be, i really wanted the brand feud. imagine goldberg v brock, taker v kane, cena v orton, etc etc. its a big window of oportunity 4 wwe

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Tajiri beats Rey but at No Way Out Rey beats Tajiri in a ladder match.

For some reason, I don't see Rey in a ladder match, because the ladder match was made big by bigger guys (HBK, Hardys, Hall, E&C, Dudleys, hell even takers been in a ladder match). I just cant see Rey utilising a ladder that well.

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 08:04 PM
if u wanna c a brand war at wm20, gimmie a hell yeah!

The CyNick
12-21-2003, 08:04 PM
For the Rumble I see Lensar-Holly (which sucks, but I think thats where they are going), and maybe HHH-BT (just based on how BT got a couple of wins last week). Then we'll probably have Cena-Show for the US strap, and maybe an RVD-Orton rematch. Plus of course the Rumble match itself.

Not to criticize, but why have the Legend Killer lose to a washed up has been (no offence to Foley)? I'm not saying that couldn't happen, but it just seems illogical to have Orton lose such a high profile match.

I also love people doing fantasy bookings where RVD gets the World title, it always gives me a good chuckle.

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 08:06 PM
he needs that extra sumthing b4 he can ever get that

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 08:09 PM
wats holly doin gettin a push like this??!! i dont see the logic

Jordan
12-21-2003, 08:18 PM
No this is not confirmed...
And Cynick yeah I get you about RVD, but the WWE has to bring up somebody.

John la Rock
12-21-2003, 08:18 PM
Brock Lesnar vs Hardcore Holly for the belt at Royal Rumble sickens me. This match will probably be as bad, or worse then the infamous Triple H vs Scott Steiner match from last year's PPV. Hopefully the philly crowd will boo Holly's ass out of town cause he is nowhere near Brock's league and should never be in a main event type match

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 09:11 PM
the whole broken neck thing just sux. smackdown needs some serious old skool talent like raw. what the hell happened 2 stieners match quality from wcw???!!

Mr. Nerfect
12-21-2003, 09:20 PM
I don't see what everybody hates about Hardcore Holly. The guy works well and deserves his ongoing push right now.

Here is my card for the Royal Rumble.

Royal Rumble
Royal Rumble Match
Winner: Kane eliminating Undertaker last. Kurt Angle comes third and Randy Orton fourth if you want to know. Maybe Hardcore Holly or Matt Morgan instead of Orton to balance the brands up.

WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit vs. Matt Morgan vs. Shannon Moore
Winner: Brock Lesnar. Moore is supposed to face Lesnar, but Heyman sees Shannon picking up upset wins so he adds Matt Morgan to the match as an insurance policy. The Board of Directors then make it fair by adding Chris Benoit to he match. Lesnar wins after Morgan turns face, but Chokeslams Moore, then Lesnar covers behind his back.

Hell in a Cell for the World Heavyweight Championship
If Triple H wins, Goldberg cannot get another title shot
Triple H vs. Goldberg
Winner: Triple H after he pins Goldberg after Batista interferes. Goldberg demolishes everyone after the match.

Rights to Sable
Vince McMahon vs. Ernest "The Cat" Miller
Winner: The Cat after a Feliner after his manager interferes.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Randy Orton vs. The Rock
Winner: Randy Orton after Batista interferes in another match.

WWE United States Championship
The Big Show vs. John Cena

Table Match for the World Tag Team Championship
Batista & Ric Flair vs. The Dudley Boyz
Winners: Batista & Ric Flair

WWE Cruiserwieght Championship
Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: Rey Mysterio after Akio and Sakoda interfere on Rey's behalf as Tajiri hasn't made his payments.

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 09:26 PM
wats do u make of the takers return, & wat do u think itll b like?

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 09:26 PM
lol, both Jordan X and Alienoid06 cards are f**ked up

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 09:27 PM
i'll ask again. if u wanna c a brand war at wm20, gimmie a hell yeah!!

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 09:30 PM
HELL...nah not really.
I could live with it, but nah I dont feel like it
they should hav a brand war, just not at WMXX. Maybe they should hav invasion or sumthin

Jordan
12-21-2003, 09:31 PM
i'll ask again. if u wanna c a brand war at wm20, gimmie a hell yeah!!

Shut up.

Jordan
12-21-2003, 09:31 PM
lol, both Jordan X and Alienoid06 cards are f**ked up

Lets see yours?

TJ4LIFE
12-21-2003, 09:33 PM
JORDAN X, u havent sed anythin 1 bit useful or interestin. unless u know anything that might make the slightest bit of sense, then please feel free to, in a sense 'get the F out' so 2 speak!

Fryza
12-21-2003, 09:40 PM
I'll try..

WWE Heavyweight Title
Triple H (c) vs. Shawn Michaels
Winner: Triple H.

WWE World Title
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Hardcore Holly
Winner: Lesnar

WWE US Title
Big Show (c) vs. John Cena

WWE Intercontinental Title
Randy Orton (c) vs. Matt Hardy
Winner: Orton

Interpromotion Tag Match
La Résistance vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team
Winner: TWGTT

WWE CruiserWeight Four-Way Match
Tajiri vs. Jamie Noble vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Psicosis
Winner: Psicosis

Royal Rumble
RAW: Hurricane, Test, Randy Orton, Rob Conway, Rico, Scott Steiner, Steven Richards, Booker T, Kane, Christian, Batista, Matt Hardy, Mark Henry, Chris Jericho, and Rob Van Dam.
SmackDown!: Matt Morgan, Rhyno, Bradshaw, Shannon Moore, Akio, Sean O'Haire, Kanyon, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, John Cena, A-Train, Ultimo Dragon, Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, and Funaki.
Winner: Randy Orton (RAW) and Chris Benoit (SmackDown!).

If this can be added onto, I might add more, but that is my RR card..

Jordan
12-21-2003, 09:46 PM
JORDAN X, u havent sed anythin 1 bit useful or interestin. unless u know anything that might make the slightest bit of sense, then please feel free to, in a sense 'get the F out' so 2 speak!

Ok! Sure thing pal!

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 09:48 PM
fine, mine would be a lil more realistic.

Royal Rumble:

IC
Randy Orton vs Booker T
winner: Orton

WWE Tag Team Titles
Bashams vs Los Guerreros
winners: Bashams

World Title
Triple H vs Goldberg
winner: HHH

WWE Title
Brock vs Benoit
winner: Benoit

Xtian vs Chris Jericho
winner: Y2J

Rumble:
Raw: Shawn Michaels, Hurricane, Kane, Matt Hardy, Mark Henry, Test, Steiner, Conway, Grenier, Rosey, maven, Batista, Val, Lance, Steven Richards

Smackdown: Rey, Undertaker, Big Show, John Cena, Matt Morgan, Bradshaw, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Shannon Moore, Chuck, Rikishi, S2H, Stamboli, Hardcore Holly, A-Train

winner: John Cena

notes: in rumble, Taker comes in bout 17-18 with kane already in the ring. Taker starts cleaning house until a big guy like Show can stop his streak. more people come in and Taker eliminates Show by himself, but gets jumped from behind by Matt Morgan.

Tag Title match is the last straw for Chavo and turns on eddie.

WM is comin up

The CyNick
12-21-2003, 10:20 PM
No this is not confirmed...
And Cynick yeah I get you about RVD, but the WWE has to bring up somebody.

Well actually, not they dont, they still have HHH, and he's more healthy now then he has been in a long time. The other thing is that even if they do decide to 'elevate' someone, I can guarantee it wont be RVD.

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Wrestlemania 20

Cruiserweight Title Elimination match (where everybody is legal and can take pinfalls or submissions.
Tajiri vs Noble (c) vs Rey vs Kidman vs Ultimo
details: everybody is flying. Rey and Kidman double team practically everybody with everything they used to do. Ultimo gets eliminated by Kidman after Rey hits a frankensteiner. Rey gets taken out by Tajiri and Noble hits Kidman with a tiger driver eliminating Kidman. Rey attempts a 619/west coast pop on tajiri, but he reverses it with mist to the eyes followed by a power bomb. Bye bye rey rey. Noble and Taj fight, and the dominator in the match changes. Nidia comes out and low blows Noble. Tajiri tries shooting noble with the mist but he ducks and nidia takes it. Noble rolls up Tajiri for the win.
Winner: jamie Noble

World Tag Team Titles.
Dudley Boys vs Ric Flair and Batista (c) vs Cade/Jindrak (triple threat rules, but must be tagged to be legal)
Details: Dudleys give both Flair and Batista a 3D and throw them out of the ring. Cade/Jindrak throw Bubba out of the ring and give D-Von the big dropkick and spine buster.
Winners: Cade/Jindrak

Intergender match
Xtian and Matt Hardy vs Chris Jericho and Trish
details: Y2J gets isolated by Hardy and Xtian. Out of nowhere, Y2J hits the Lionsault on Hardy and Xtian gets in the ring before he can make a pin cover. Trish comes in and hits the stratusfaction on Xtian, who gets straight up but gets low blowed by Y2J. Hardy comes after jericho but is put ito the walls and taps out
winners: Y2J/Stratus

IC Title
Orton (c) vs HBK
details: portrayed as "legend vs legend killer part 2". Randy gets the advantage in the early going and mocks HBK. HBK gets back and mounts a big offense against Orton. Orton hits the RKO out of nowhere and both men stay on the ground. Orton gets up taunting HBK, who kicks up and hits the SCM, and picks up an out-of-nowhere victory.
Winner: HBK

World Title
Lesnar vs Goldberg
details: not an interpromotional match. Lesnar moves to RAW. Not really a good match because neither one of them can carry a match that well.
winner: Lesnar

WWE US Title
Big Show (c) vs Eddie vs Chavo
details: Chavo becomes allies with Show and Eddie is outnumbered going into the match. Eddie gets beat on by Show and Chavo comes in to pick up the pieces. A-Train comes out for Eddie and interferes, beating on Show. With Show distracted, Eddie takes advantage and hits multiple suplexes on Chavo and delivers a Frog Splash. A-Train and Eddie celebrate.
winner: Latino Heat.

Taker vs Kane.
details: Prior to the bout, Taker has been taking out anger on kane every chance he gets. He even leaves him in a pool of his own blood. In the match, Taker hits multiple chokeslams by grabbing Kanes throat, slamming him, and keeping the grip on. He hits a tombstone Piledriver for the Win
Winner: The Deadman

WWE Title
Benoit (c) vs Cena vs Angle
details: Angle gets back from his injury, asking Benoit for a title shot. Cena has nothing of it and says he deserves the shot more than Angle. Heyman states that if Angle can beat Cena, he'll take into mind of Angle's wishes. Angle beats cena. Benoit, being a fighting champ, tells Heyman he wants to defend against both wrestlers at Mania. Cena jumps both angle and benoit backstage.
Everybody has high points during the match. Cena hits a throwback out of nowhere, Benoit hits the Headbutt and Angle hits an Angle Slam. Finished when Cena FU's Angle and Benoit puts the crossface on Cena with angel out of the picture
winner: Benoit

Jordan
12-21-2003, 10:31 PM
That card is a mess.

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 10:34 PM
That card is a mess.

Thats all you have to say? no reason? no criticising? its like you're dumb-founded

Jordan
12-21-2003, 10:40 PM
Thats all you have to say? no reason? no criticising? its like you're dumb-founded

No, I don't need to pick your card apart, it does it by itself. Its like seeing a cow in the middle of the road, you don't need to say you see the cow, because it's obviously there.

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 10:42 PM
Have you read yours back yet?

Jordan
12-21-2003, 10:47 PM
Have you read yours back yet?

Yeah, see it actually makes sense as opposed to three triple threat matches and a fatal four way... Why would HBK be in an Intercontinental title match? Big Show v.s Eddie v.s Chavo? That would be awful. Why would Lesnar move to Raw when he has Heyman on Smackdown?
Why would you have Triple H v.s Goldberg for the third freaking time?
Yeah it makes a whole lot of sense for Taker to throw 18 guys over the top only to lose. Go back to your momma's titty.

moshingfreak
12-21-2003, 10:59 PM
whats wrong with HBK being in an IC title match. He has held the title before and he made a name for himself with it.
Big Show vs Eddie vs Chavo? Eddie isnt a guy whose gonna back down from a challenge, and his fued with chavo is getting kinda big. Chavos never really been that good of a singles competitor so he needs a partner.
Lesnar moving to RAW. Rumours are already going around that he is.
Triple H vs Goldberg. There isnt any other wrestler besides Kane (who will have his hands full around WMXX) who are big main eventers.
And last of all, Taker has never won a royal rumble, why should he now. Kane eliminated 11 guys in 2001 and came 2nd.

Heres yours
1st mistake: 7 matches at Royal rumble (including rumble) is way too much. RR only goes for 3 hours and the rumble itself usually takes about an hour. That doesnt give much room for the midcard matches to show a good performance.'

2nd Mistake: like the WWE is gonna let the Cruiserweight title be defended at RR (bumma i know, but they wouldnt)

3rd Mistake: Orton vs 'cane. Hurricane hasnt been pushed enough to have an IC title match at PPV. Orton should have a better oponent for that.

4th: 6 man street fight. what? that would take too much time again.

5th: bashams vs R&S. WWE would hav to push both teams a fair bit to do this.

i dont think im finished, but i'll leave it at that

SUPREMO
12-22-2003, 12:47 PM
he could of made it better

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 04:09 PM
I would have thought Jordan X would have posted something back by now.

Jordan
12-22-2003, 04:11 PM
I would have thought Jordan X would have posted something back by now.

What do you want, loser? Your cards suck and so does your life so end it.

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 04:13 PM
admit your wrong already. thats what I want. you cant back your words up.

Jordan
12-22-2003, 04:16 PM
admit your wrong already. thats what I want. you cant back your words up.

No, because im right. So shut the fu</>ck up you loser.

moshingfreak
12-22-2003, 04:18 PM
settle down. and say something besides old stuff that ive heard 134453632 times for a comeback

Jordan
12-22-2003, 04:20 PM
Ok.

sexymanalive
12-23-2003, 12:14 PM
these is what i think

old school undertaker going to come back at the RR and in the ring it will be HBK because he beat everyone and he wait for number 30 then old school undertaker music hits and HBk is so shock and scare that old school undtaker gave him a big boot and he win his first royal rumble(the undertaker)

but befor that they have Kane Vs HHH (depends if he lose it to HBK in HBK Hometown)
for thw world title

then they have wwe title Brock VS Benoit ( thanks to linda)
winner Benoit