PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Smackdown! (No spoilers)

Longshot
06-02-2004, 12:22 AM
Hey everyone I just got back from smackdown! and it was a good show live but I dont know how it will come off on TV. We were sitting right by where the wrestlers were coming out...the 2nd row behind the guard rail so we were really close to them as they came out.

I took 85 pics and I'll upload the good ones probably tommorrow. But I know I got a good pick of MORDECAI as he was coming out holding his cross with the fire behind him. I also got a good pic of the Undertaker holding up Booker T by one arm...he held him up there for at least 20 seconds. :eek: Not sure how the rest came out. I got a few pics of a guys head and stuff like that. So no point in posting those. Either way out ouf 85 pics I should have hopefully 20 really good ones. Plus my friends took pics and we are going to exchange pics so I should have more soon.

All in all really good show...the Undertaker is amazing to see live...huge :eek:

Loose Cannon
06-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Hey, PM me and tell me what happened with Mordecai.

Longshot
06-02-2004, 12:23 AM
ok ill do that right now.

Joe Kerr
06-02-2004, 12:25 AM
me to

Longshot
06-02-2004, 12:27 AM
ok i sent pm for both of u

Longshot
06-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Anyone know of a good server that will allow me to host pics on a different site?

HeartBreakMan2k
06-02-2004, 12:46 AM
Freeservers.com used to. No clue if they still do. Also, will you PM me anything that happened with Heymen or Cena?

Longshot
06-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Ouch I was just taking a look at the pics I took and I think my finger was covering the flash most of the time, cause a lot of my pics are really dark. However I was able to get 3 really good pics of MORDECAI. I just hope my buddies pics come out better than mine.

I think I can salvage a few pics from darkness however.

1st time I actually used this camera and I was obviously holding it wrong. :(

I'll upload what ones are half decent to good right now and I'll play around with a few others to try and brighten them up.

Longshot
06-02-2004, 01:36 AM
www.81x.com /AOA_Longshot/HPIM0141.JPG

Mayo
06-02-2004, 01:53 AM
Ouch I was just taking a look at the pics I took and I think my finger was covering the flash most of the time, cause a lot of my pics are really dark. However I was able to get 3 really good pics of MORDECAI. I just hope my buddies pics come out better than mine.

I think I can salvage a few pics from darkness however.

1st time I actually used this camera and I was obviously holding it wrong. :(

I'll upload what ones are half decent to good right now and I'll play around with a few others to try and brighten them up.

Dude, I thought that you were gonna be sitting in the same section as me but closer to the ring. Then I assumed that you were facing the area where the wrestlers came out because you told me you were like 10th row or something, and that area had the most rows I believe. I tried looking for an RVD shirt guy but didnt see anyone.

MY friend took like 60 pics with a digital camera. It was his first time ever using a digicam so I dont know how the pics turned out. I will ask him later and post some if they turned out well.

Longshot
06-02-2004, 02:22 AM
Well like I explained to your already I was told we were sitting by the wrestlers entrance are once we got there so I didnt complain. We were still 10 rows from the ring. And since I sent you my MORDECAI pic you know how good the seat I had were.

I just cant believe out of 85 pics I only had 13 what were decent to good. the one I sent you was my best one and it actually is a good pic. I also got a good pic of the fist and the WWE logo but the other 11 were just ok pics. Hopefully tommorrow I can clean them up and make them better.

The Show Off
06-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Well I'm happy, I get to see the debut of Kenzo Suzuki live at Garden City, New York!

Mayo
06-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Well I'm happy, I get to see the debut of Kenzo Suzuki live at Garden City, New York!

Come on now, don't be such a Show Off!

Okay, that was bad. :D

The Show Off
06-03-2004, 12:40 AM
Come on now, don't be such a Show Off!

Okay, that was bad. :D

Come on now, don't be such a Mayo

Okay, that was a condiment.