PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Results (spoilers)

Longshot
06-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Alright I'm going to try and do this to the best of my memory, and if I made any mistake Mayo please correct me.

Dark/Velocity matches

Harley Cologne or something defeated Russ Silverstein - Slow boring match. They did the basics...headlocks, arm drag...stuff like that...I don’t even remember how it ended.

'The Reflection of Perfection' Mark Jindrak defeated Billy Kidman - Teddy did his normal stuff 'The Reflection of Perfection', "Believe that playa" ...Decent match. The end came when Kidmen went for his bulldog and Jindrak reversed it in mid-air and hit his finisher (not sure what it’s called). The ending was pretty cool.

Rico and Haas w/ Miss Jackie defeated Akio and Sakoda - Good match. Rico did his normal gay stuff (riding both Akio and Sakoda, while slapping their ass) Also Rico slapped Sakoda ass, which caused him to get upset. Then Miss Jackie said she would slap his ass, so Sakoda bent over, while Rico jumped down and started slapping his ass...he got in quite a few slaps before Sakoda realized...I got a decent pic of this too :)

Spike Dudley defeated Shannon Moore - Spike won with the Dudley dog...nothing special

SmackDown!

Booker T comes out at the start and says how he's going to beat the Undertaker and so on. Then Cena comes outs and starts saying how Booker almost cost him the bet last week. Booker T then starts saying Cena is a Booker T rip off because Cena does the "You cant see me" thing with his hand and Booker T does the "5 time WCW" with his hand. Cena then start cutting Booker T up with how an imitation of how Booker T is...Voice, Face and basically how Booker T looks like he is taking a crap while he is doing his "5 Time WCW" thing.

So they start getting into it and Angle comes out. Can't remember exactly what he says but Booker T jumps Cena. They start going at it outside the ring and Booker T knocks Cena into Angle, causing Angle to fall out of his wheelchair. Booker then grabs a chair and is about to swing it at Cena but Cena moves and Booker hits Angle in this bad leg.

Booker T walks away and Angle then tells Cena to get out of the building.

Match 1:

I believe it was EDDIE GUERRERO vs DOUG BASHAM (not 100% sure which Basham, because it’s hard to tell them apart live) - Anyways it was a standard GUERRERO. He did his spot where Doug brought in the belt, Eddie gets it and then hits Doug with it and falls on his back so the ref doesn’t know. Eddie wins with a Fog splash.

MORDECAI then comes down (amazing entrance, but it took a long time for them to put up those torches on each ring pole. He cut an amazing promo in my opinion. He said that we are all sinners and that kind of stuff. Didn’t mention anything about who his 1st sinner is though. All in all good stuff from him anyways.

Match 2

Billy Gun and Bob Holly vs The FBI - I wasn’t in to this match cause my friend was calling out for Billy to look over (she thinks he's hot :roll: ) But Billy and Bob won with something similar to the 'Hart Attack' the Hart Foundation used...pretty good move.

It was now time for the Bikini Contest. JAMIE NOBLE came down in a tux to host this thing. There was a twice to this too. Each contestant had an item to play with while she danced in her bikini. Torrie was 1st and he got some dirt to play with. Hot...Dawn was next and she did a lap dance thing for Jamie. Hot too but has some cellulite. Sable was next and she had a towel. Nothing special, but I think she looked the worst out of the four. Miss. Jackie got to play with some water. Nothing else to say...It was then up to the fans to vote for the winner...Miss Jackie won, but I still think Torrie looked better. After winning Jamie said to the effect that the winner gets a kiss from him. All four of the ladies threw water on him and shoved him in the dirt and started laughing.

Match 3

Chavo Classic vs Funaki - Short match that wasn’t the greatest. After Chavo won, 4 old ladies came in and danced with him.

Match 4

RENE DUPREE vs REY MYSTERIO - Decent match. Had some funny spots, like when Rey did Dupree's dance during the match. Can’t remember how Rey won but he did Dupree's dance again on the way to the back.

JBL then comes out. Limo looks good live. Anyway he did what you'd expect. The match he chose was a bull rope match.

Match 5

Undertaker vs Booker T - Man what can I say about the Undertaker...he is awesome live...hugh. Exciting match. Taker went for his 'old school' mover and Booker T knocked him off the ropes, but I think taker must have slipped and he fell to the outside of the ring instead of the inside.

Sadly there was no winner. Paul Haymen came out and said he wanted to talk to the Undertaker. Taker attacked him while he was getting into the ring and then the Dudley's came on the big screen. They said if Undertaker ever wanted to see Paul Bearer again they he should listen to the Haymen. Haymen then said if he ever wanted to be with Bearer again he should join him and the Dudley and all together they would be unstoppable. Haymen said he will let the Undertaker have 1 week to think it over.

Once Haymen left JBL came out and said he wasn’t scared of the Undertaker and that they should join forces. This is where I left, so I don’t know what happened after.

There were some backstage stuff that happened too but I can’t remember what the order was of them.

The 1st one I recall is about Chavo Classic and his 4 ladies. Chavo Jr. was talking to Classic while the ladies were standing there and then Jr. started leaving and Classic started to pay the ladies money. Jr. saw this and came back Classic said he had to take care of his ladies and Jr. said this isn’t our way Classic kind of agreed and then it ended.

There was also a promo for Kenzo Suzuki. He will be making his debut next week.

Those are the ones I recall.

Biggest pops:
1. Undertaker
2. Cena
3. REY MYSTERIO

Biggest Heat:
1. Booker T
2. JBL
3. MORDECAI
4. I'm adding this cause it was loud. It was when it started pouring and they wouldn't let us get in from the rain. Basically I and a lot more got soaked. Although I didn’t take part in it, there were tons of "Let us in!!!" chants

Overall I know the Smackdown brand is hurting but its great seeing it live. I'm not sure how it will come off on TV but it will probably be what you'd expect from the Smackdown show.

c4g2
06-02-2004, 04:20 AM
:love: at Mordecai with his Canadian cheapshots.

**MARKS OUT FOR MORDECAI**

Goldbird
06-02-2004, 05:44 AM
Dude, it's HEYMAN. Good job though :y:

Azriel
06-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Dude, you missed the stipulation for the JBL/Eddie match. Anybody know?

c4g2
06-02-2004, 09:11 AM
^ The Bull rope match.

big_bluto
06-02-2004, 09:21 AM
^ The Bull sh</>it main-eventer.

^^ fixed it..... :shifty:

The Mackem
06-02-2004, 09:47 AM
The guy left early? What's that about?

Longshot
06-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Dude, you missed the stipulation for the JBL/Eddie match. Anybody know?

I didnt miss it...look again.

Azriel
06-02-2004, 02:36 PM
What the hell? :lol: That is so lame. Bull rope.

Corkscrewed
06-02-2004, 02:55 PM
Sad... Taker didn't even get to put Booker over on TV. :'(

The Show Off
06-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Finally they bring back the ever popular bull rope match.

Sephiroth
06-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Meh, it's a pretty good show imo.

Azriel
06-02-2004, 04:34 PM
I'll probably only tune in for the bikini contest.

CBright7831
06-02-2004, 04:38 PM
Once Haymen left JBL came out and said he wasn’t scared of the Undertaker and that they should join forces. This is where I left, so I don’t know what happened after.
I can tell you right now what happened, and I wasn't even there.

Longshot
06-02-2004, 05:18 PM
I dont really care cause the show ended once Heyman gave taker his choice. JBL/Undertaker was all after the show.

The CyNick
06-02-2004, 07:42 PM
Sadly I had something come up last night, and couldn't make it, what was really sad was that I had box seat hook ups. Oh well, maybe next time.

Anyway, seems interesting, Bull Rope match wont drive any buys, so they dropped the ball there. Looks like the card that was released for GAB is pretty accurate. Wierd that Dupree lost though. Its one thing for a new guy to lose every now and then, but when they do it every week people start to see them as jobbers. Hopefully they give him a program where he can actually get soem wins, because he has some talent.

Mayo
06-02-2004, 07:46 PM
I stayed till the end, and you can read my notes in the thread I posted about it yesterday.

Another small note, Bradshaw said something during his promo about the bull rope match. I think that he said that you could either tie up your opponent by the arms and legs, or he said that you have to touch all four corners dragging your opponent. Maybe I didn't hear well however, and he meant that you have to do both. We'll see if the commentators offer any more news on Thursday.

Mayo
06-02-2004, 07:49 PM
I totally agree with you CyNick. Why the hell would they build up Dupree so much after he gets to Smackdown!, have him lose pretty cleanly to Cena 2 or 3 times, then lose to Rey Mysterio cleanly??? This seems like a stupid idea to me since Dupree is getting over as a heel, and he needs to get wins to boost his credibility.

They took Fefe away after Dupree got near ringside, which I was pissed at because my friend was getting his camera ready and it ended up being too late :(

Corkscrewed
06-02-2004, 08:42 PM
They're doing the same thing with Booker T.

This is the WWE we're talking about. They always drop the ball.

Longshot
06-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Another small note, Bradshaw said something during his promo about the bull rope match. I think that he said that you could either tie up your opponent by the arms and legs, or he said that you have to touch all four corners dragging your opponent. Maybe I didn't hear well however, and he meant that you have to do both. We'll see if the commentators offer any more news on Thursday.

Yeah that confused me a little too, so hopefully it will be explained better on Thrusday.

Another thing was when Heyman came out, it seems Booker T disappeared. I was looking for him after he got sent outside but I didnt see him.

Mayo
06-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Yeah that confused me a little too, so hopefully it will be explained better on Thrusday.

Another thing was when Heyman came out, it seems Booker T disappeared. I was looking for him after he got sent outside but I didnt see him.

Yeah, he was actually sitting outside of the ring the whole time, right in front of Tazz and Michael Cole. He seemed to be bored, and he was laughing talking with the ref after a while.

Greendale
06-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Yet, another boring smackdown, I think RAW is a much better show.

The CyNick
06-02-2004, 11:44 PM
I totally agree with you CyNick. Why the hell would they build up Dupree so much after he gets to Smackdown!, have him lose pretty cleanly to Cena 2 or 3 times, then lose to Rey Mysterio cleanly??? This seems like a stupid idea to me since Dupree is getting over as a heel, and he needs to get wins to boost his credibility.

They took Fefe away after Dupree got near ringside, which I was pissed at because my friend was getting his camera ready and it ended up being too late :(

See i didn't mind the losses to Cena.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I compared this feud to Cena-Eddie last year. To the best of my knowledge Cena never got the better of Eddie, but they had a really strong month long program or whatever it was. I thought with Dupree-Cena they could have doen the same thing. Dupree doesn't win, but he comes close, and gets the rub from being in there with Cena.

However, and hopefully this loss to Mysterio is confusing. And also, the talk was RVD-Dupree at the GAB in a Flag Match, which I can only assume Dupree woudl lose. So they really need to give him some wins quick if they want people to take him seriously.